Another pregnancy dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another pregnancy dream

Post by Sirianta on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Me again lol! Lately I've been having a lot of pregnancy dreams and dreaming of my children a lot too. Last night again I dreamt that I was pregnant and it was the day I had to have the baby. On that day I phoned the hospital to tell them that I'm on my way. Then the nurse asked me if I've got a medical aid (IRL here in South Africa we have medical aids / fund. No doctor or hospital is for free like in other countries and to give birth and pay cash is VERY expensive. So if you've got a medical aid, you contribute a certain amount every month to cover your medical expenses)

I told the nurse that we don't have a medical aid, but that I'll pay cash. She said that they won't be able to deliver the baby if I don't have a medical aid. I wasn't like anxious or scared, but dissapointed and didn't know what to do next. It was a baby girl I was expecting.

I have so much dreams of me being pregnant, but this dream really got my attention. I wonder what the medical aid could represent in this dream?

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another pregnancy dream

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:28 pm

The baby looks like a new gift or venture for you that have not manifested yet and the insurance could mean the approval of God.

Last edited by agape2007 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:29 pm

The baby girl could be your gift but before you get it there is more that you need to do before you come into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:38 pm

God bless you Agape!! This confirms what I've suspected. I also thought that this is some ministry or stuff I want to do for God, but I need to study the Word more. I'm not ready yet, although I wish I was! Can't wait for it though!!! I'm so excited!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Thank you Lord for your revelations, To God be the Glory, amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top