Children - "boys see everything, girls know everything"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Children - "boys see everything, girls know everything"

Post by Sirianta on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Hey guys last night I had this dream. My son (5 years old) were playing with clay and it was pink in colour. I went out of the room and when I came back he formed two dinosaurs that looked exactly the same with the clay. I couldn't believe it, because for a five year old it wasn't possible to make such clay models. It was normal childrens clay. I was really very surprised and then my little 3 1/2 year old, Megan told me the following "Boys SEE everything and girls KNOW everything". This surprised me too, because it felt like a very mature thing to say for a 3 year old and I don't know what it means.

Anyone any ideas? I really dream a lot about my children.

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children - "boys see everything, girls know everything"

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Could you are someone you know possibly be pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Your son reminds me of the "potter's hand" which is God creating us and making us continually better. Your daughter prophesying over this. So it looks like someone is pregant hence the clay and the color (pink is symbolic for flesh and known as a girls color). Her statement is foretelling this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Hey Agape, I have a friend who is pregnant and will have her baby this coming Monday and she is having a baby girl. Then I know of another lady who is pregnant, but in the beginning of her pregnancy. About 4 weeks now. Hope it's not me lol! no, I'm not pregnant

I also thought of the "Potters Hand". But the statement my little girl made stays with me. I think I'm going to pray about this, 'cause it also felt to me like prophetic word given in the dream.

XXX

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:24 pm

I believethat it could be this: The boy is God He knows all and the girl is you. See everything could mean seer or prophet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:39 pm

It could be your son is a kinesthetic and/or visual learner; your daughter is more intuitive and you're just discerning this in your dream.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:49 pm

This is very interesting Deborah. A while back I've picked up that my son does or says prophetic things and he dreams ALOT, but I haven't picked it up from my little girl YET lol! So maybe God is saying something about my children to me - like my son will SEE (dreams, visions) and my girl will just know stuff (Word of wisdom). Maybe God is showing me their gifts from early on to bring it to my attention. I will pray about this.

XXX

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:20 am

I posted this on another post some time ago, but I wanted to share it with you because knowing our children is supposed to influence how we train them:

Chuck Swindoll did an amazing job explaining that verse from Proverbs 22:6 in his book Family Life . He uses the Amplified Bible version:
[i]Train up a child in the way he should go (and in keeping with his individual gift or bent), and when he is old he will not depart from it[i]

Get to know your child, Swindoll says, don't make the mistake of rearing him exactly the way you were reared and don't compare your child to other children. Your child is unique and has his own bent. Find out what that is and act accordingly.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:26 am

Nice post Deb! thumbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Thanks Deborah! Xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:23 pm

Deborah wrote:I posted this on another post some time ago, but I wanted to share it with you because knowing our children is supposed to influence how we train them:

Chuck Swindoll did an amazing job explaining that verse from Proverbs 22:6 in his book Family Life . He uses the Amplified Bible version:
[i]Train up a child in the way he should go (and in keeping with his individual gift or bent), and when he is old he will not depart from it[i]

Get to know your child, Swindoll says, don't make the mistake of rearing him exactly the way you were reared and don't compare your child to other children. Your child is unique and has his own bent. Find out what that is and act accordingly.

Amen and Amen

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top