Clouds, What do White Fluffy Clouds Mean

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clouds, What do White Fluffy Clouds Mean

Post by Milk2Meat on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:55 pm

I had a dream months ago with clouds in it. I was chasing them as well as my kids.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clouds, What do White Fluffy Clouds Mean

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:39 am

Just a thought:
Is there a goal/dream in your life that you are trying to pursue?
Did you actually catch the cloud?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:54 pm

unaday* wrote:Just a thought:
Is there a goal/dream in your life that you are trying to pursue?
Did you actually catch the cloud?

That is what I thought too.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Yes I caught the cloud.

Heres the dream

Clouds were going up the street beside our house. I saw them from our backyard. I ran downstairs to tell my wife and kids what was happening and they came outside with me to see them.

As we got closer there numbers started to decrease so if we were going to catch any we needed to act fast. The clouds seemed evasive as they were moving kind of fast (they were all going in a straight line up our street though) so we had to chase them. I grabbed one cloud it was maybe 5 long and 3.5 across but it was unevenly shaped as it was a cloud.

I remember thinking as I held this cloud how unusual this event was. I sensed that this was not going to be happening again for a while or maybe never.
I remember all my kids trying to run these things down but they could not catch them. I remember especially watching my little boy hoping that he could but they were just to fast.

I remember a dog for some reason I cant remember if one cloud turned into a dog or there was a dog running around. It was brown with black spotted areas on its body. I remember looking at it thinking that it was not a real dog and then moving on to my quest help the kids catch a cloud.

Then some people came by with a policeman in the car with them (seemed to be a minivan they were in). They had lost there son I seemed to remember he might have been kidnapped. His name started with a G I think. I remember feeling sympathy for the family for losing their child as they were going around asking everyone if they had seen him.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:59 pm

You know that saying "Head in the clouds?" It describes a person whose mind and focus is not where it should be. I'd say helping a family with a kidnapped son should have the focus, not chasing clouds as intriguing and unusual as that may be. I think this just might be an alert to tell you to keep focused.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:20 pm

It sounds like there is a goal or dream you are in pursuit of. It may symbolize that the opprortune time is going to present itself but you are going to have to act fast! A once in a lifetime opportunity. As much as your loved ones may want to get on board and help you in this pursuit - it was not designed for them- they will reach out and make the effort to help but its you that has to grasp the opportunity at hand.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:56 am

Yes, I had this dream 4/18/10. At the time I was helping some folks start a ministry. Right around this time I began to think about what the Lord may want me to do because I sensed a VERY strong urging not to become an intergral part of their ministry. I believe it worked out for the best too, especially for my wife and kids. We did not need to go that direction at least at that time.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top