STAGNANT WATER!!! Need Spiritual Interpretation Please....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: STAGNANT WATER!!! Need Spiritual Interpretation Please....

Post by Deborah on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:00 am

thumbs big hug 2 you\\'re welcome! Father God, let your glory shine on these wounds in my sister Alexius and heal them. Thank You for being the God who never leaves us or forsakes us. If You are mindful of every sparrow that falls, I know You're mindful of my sister's situation and You know the best way for her to be healed. Give her wisdom and help her to trust in Your timing. Thank You for being a father to these children we lost, lead them all into salvation so we can be assured of seeing them again. Amen

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Lola and Owen~I was wondering if either of you would mind taking a look at my most recent post "DEEP snow~Over my head", when you get a spare moment. Just posted it. Would be interested in your take on it.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Thank you deborah for the prayers!!! I need em!!! Bless you!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:55 pm

I would have, but a few days after my dream I realized it was a literal dream. My tub plugged up, and I started plunging it, and all this gross sludge and scum came out of the pipes. In that dream though, it was someone elses tub. We have newly remodeled our house, and the only things existing from the previous owners is this tub and the sink in this bathroom...everything else is brand new in the house (explaining bathing in someone elses tub~being that it belonged to them first). I posted another post regarding the soap scum wondering if a dream can have spiritual meaning AND be literal at the same time.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top