STAGNANT WATER!!! Need Spiritual Interpretation Please....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STAGNANT WATER!!! Need Spiritual Interpretation Please....

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:23 pm

This dream is quite long. I'm going to post some things about this family IRL to help with interpretation. I used to be a nanny/household manager for this family for 7 years. They had 3 children, the youngest I was closest to, because I had watched her since she was a baby and I spent more time with her because she was home during the day with me while the older children were in school. I was in charge of the children and the daily organizing and running of the household as well. When I left this job IRL the mom and dad were going through a divorce. After I left I tried to keep in contact with the family and we did a little at first, but then the mom stopped returning my calls and efforts to connect with them. Not sure if it was too hard on the kids or what, but I was a really good employee~very faithful and dedicated to this family. I don't think I did anything wrong to make her want to cut off communication with me. The youngest has tried calling me several times and she and I have talked like prob 2 or 3 times since this, but I have a feeling she was sneaking to call me. When her mom would walk in the room she would say, "I gotta go!" and would hang up. One time the middle child called me and said "Where have you been??" Kinda like I was the one that didn't want to talk to them or something, but its their mom that wasn't returning my calls and so out of respect for her I just stopped trying. Everytime the kids would try and call me I would say, "Have your mom call me so that I can stop by and visit." I would never want to overstep my boundaries, and figured there must be a reason why she doesn't call me back. This woman taught me so much about having a family and running a household. I really thought I was closer to this family, and never imagined she would cut me off like this. It really hurt me, but I have since let it go. It has been about 6 years since I have talked with the mother. I tried to facebook her and she ignored my request (but the youngest sent me a message via the mothers account and said that she doesn't know how to use the facebook very well). All you have to do is click the friend button, its not that hard. I could have tried to friend the kids, but out of respect I didn't. Its obvious she doesn't want me in their lives. I still send Christmas cards so that the kids know I still care, but am being respectful and not calling the kids cell phones or anything, and am waiting for the mom to contact me...doesn't look to promising at the moment. So that's the background IRL.

Ok, so here is the dream I had last night....

I had a dream that I was back at this families house, and I was coming to work for her again. She didn't seem mad at me at all, or disappointed for quitting years before. I was following her around the house, seeing the things that needed to be organized. I remember feeling like I wanted to be pleasing to her~to make her happy. Kinda like how a child feels to a mother. My kids were with me, and her middle child was with us as we walked around the house. (IRL she would have never hired someone with their own children or EVER let them come to work with her) I picked up one of my kids and was kissing him and hugging him at one point. Then I felt bad for my boss' child, so I was trying to see if I could pick him up and give him some attention...he was way too big to carry, and we were laughing as I tried to pick him up. In my dream he didn't age~he was the same age as when I quit working there (12 yrs old). There were a lot of things that needed to get done and organized in the house, and I was a bit overwhelmed. There was a lot of brown colors in the house during the dream, that's one color that stood out. Everything as far as the house and the yard was the same IRL except for the kitchen..the layout was different in my dream. There was one point we were in the kitchen, that I seen 3 little dixie cups on a shelf above my head that had little lego's in and some other odd items that needed to be put into its place. I remember trying to pick the cups up and start putting them in the basement where the toys belonged, and then I put them down thinking "These are not a priority right this second, instead of trying to put everything in place right this second I will prioritize what is the most important and do one thing at a time instead of trying to organize everything all at once." Then we were outside. We started at the end of the driveway and started walking toward the house. I was following my boss, and all the kids were following me like a train. It was my two kids, and only one of her children-her son (not sure where her two girls were at). There were things in the front yard, that IRL she would NEVER let be there. She really liked things neat and clean, and looking nice IRL. These things in the driveway looked really trashy and junky...especially for the nice neighborhood she lived in. As we walked up the long driveway there was first a shallow pool or something that had collected water in it from the rain~it was dirty and there were things in it and it only stood about 10" off the ground. I remember thinking "This water is stagnant, DON'T touch it!" Then there was a gray or dull silver race car without wheels and without any numbers or writing on it, along the path of the driveway, and same thing, there was stagnant water in it. Then closer to the house there was a junky pool, that was a light blue metal, prob about 4 ft deep (my shoulder height). The water was filled all the way to the top and overflowing. The water itself looked clean, but on the top of the water there had dandelion seeds floating in it, and possibly spider webs along the edges...like it had been there for a while. I wanted to put my hand in it, but I didn't. I didnt think the water was stagnant in this pool yet. That's all I remember of the dream.

I am completely clueless as to what this dream may mean, or what any of these things could symbolize....need help please! =)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STAGNANT WATER!!! Need Spiritual Interpretation Please....

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:00 am

Hello Alexis, this dream is a message for you to pray over this family and their salvation. The reoccuring theme I picked up on is spiritually death and a life in chaos. It appears that the mother is not making God her priority and wants Him out of sight. On the outside she is clean and organized; on the inside she is filthy and ungodly. Because of the mother the children are becoming tainted and dead in the spirit. However there are seeds hope for them to be filled with the Spirit of God. But the mother will continually attempt to deceive them.
Please pray for confirmation. To God be the Glory, amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:58 pm

Thank you so much Agape!!! I will pray for them for sure! I find it very exciting that God is speaking to me through visions and dreams lately! Im trying to learn how to interpret these dreams for myself. The things that really stood out in the dream to me were the the 3 dixie cups with LEGO's inside, the brown theme throughout the home, Me feeling guilty of showing love for my own children and then me trying to carry the 12 year old child-laughter, and the 3 different things that were holding water. One thing that I feel has significance but am not sure of the meaning is the dull silver race car without any wheels. To describe it better, it was about the size of a dune buggy, and it just had a cockpit to jump inside of without any doors or a roof. The part that you would climb in to drive it was what was holding the stagnant water. I am wondering the different significance of each of these items so I can better understand my dreams for future reference. Could you help explain this to me please? I believe God led me to this website so that I could gain wisdom in this area for intercession and coming into a fuller understanding of the gifts he wants me to flow in. I really like the dandelion seeds signifying hope for salvation. I would have never thought of that! I sowed into this family for a very long time and hope each of them can gain a close relationship with the Lord! =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Do the 2 pools rep people too

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:38 pm

2 pools and 1 car without wheels. Thanks for your help and patience!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Thank you so very much! I love these children so much and I would have never figured this out on my own. I have been praying in the spirit today for them and will continue to do so. I feel horrible that they are in trouble. It makes me wish I would have never stopped working for this family so that I could influence them more. I will intercede like CRAZY until I feel a release...Thanks again for your time and your interpretation Agape.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:48 pm

I will also be praying for laborers to enter their paths to influence them! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Trish, are you really free from your past life?

Or somehow, do you feel guilty or responsible for these kids?

Do you want to reach them out and help them?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Owen~I feel a little guilty that I left this job right after the mom and dad got a divorce. God was lifting his grace off of me though to stay with this job. Everytime I feel that he is lifting the grace off of me to continue to do a job or a ministry, I have moved on. I worked with this family for 7 years~in their home up close and personal, I thought I had a very close relationship with them. That's why when I tried to reach out to connect IRL and was rejected on several occasions from the mom I felt so hurt. I think I feel like I abandoned them when they needed me most. I always want to reach out and help people in need...especially if I love and care for the people. I do wonder though maybe I missed it and was suppose to stay with them till things settled from the divorce. I miss them and do wish the mom would return my calls...I don't feel it is right or respectful to talk with the kids though if she doesn't want me to. I have reached out to her time and time again with no response back from the mom.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:15 pm

This woman taught me pretty much everything I know about being a natural mother...I really looked up to her. As far as my past life goes, I feel like this past month the Lord is really trying to heal some very deep wounds of abandonment that has come from my own mother from my childhood.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:19 pm

I do feel like He is trying to cleanse me from this poison of my past, but things have been hashed up recently from some recent choices my own mother has made that have hurt me deeply this last week~brings up old memories of me feeling like she has never really cared much about my feelings pretty much most of my life.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:20 pm

I believe the only thing you can do right now is to pray and intercede for them... the prayer of the righteous availeth much.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:24 pm

as for you, you have been freed from your past. Dreaming past life sometimes could mean that there is a need to let go of past and painful memories.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Or letting go of the guilt from feeling like I should have stayed and helped them?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Or all past and painful memories in general???

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:10 pm

I could really empathize with your story because I once took care of three teenage boys who I thought of as my sons and then circumstances (long story) pulled them away from me. I've lost a parent and siblings to death, but going through losing these boys was worse than that. It took me 7 years to come to a point of resolving and forgiving the people involved in this.

I pray for these boys constantly and hope someday I'll see them again, that's all I can do.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:06 am

I agree with Owen, I think this dream is reflective of the unresolved pain and guilt that you feel toward this family. Often when we have a dream of the past it's symbolically showing us that there are past issues that we need to be healed of, things that need to be resolved. Left unattended, these issues can cause stagnation in our lives (the stagnant water to me represented this) and become a hindrance. We can no longer move forward in the things of the Lord, and potentially miss opportunities to be a blessing to others and/or to receive blessings. I think the Lord has given you this dream so that He can heal you of the pain that you feel regarding this situation as well as other past issues so that you can move forward into your destined future and receive the blessings that are waiting for you. The scriptures that came up in my spirit while reading this dream are:

Matthew 11:28-30 -
8 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

1 Peter 5:7,10-11 -
7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 11 To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 -
3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.

Bless You flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:19 am

Lola, That is what I supposed to reply!!!

thumbs Amen

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Thx for sharing Deborah. It really helps knowing others can relate! =)

Lola and Owen, thanks for the encouragement. I will be continuing to bring my heart before the Lord to help me with totally letting these things go from my past...a lot of past hurts have come up, though I thought that they were dealt with long ago. Wondering why sometimes you think you have been healed from your past, and then something can come up to trigger these hurts and re-open those wounds...was it just a partial healing or just avoidance or ignoring the problem. Any tips for once and for all getting rid of these things so I can be totally free and walk in the fullness God has for me???? I thought I let go of these things 7 years ago???

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 pm

I do see a pattern in my life though, because of the brokeness from my childhood, that the brokeness opened the door for the enemy to try and bring controlling friendships into my life because of me wanting to have a mother figure. I would always want to be pleasing to these people so that I would feel accepted (since I felt abandoned by my own mother). I can see the work of the enemy, but I can also see that God has had such a hedge around me dispite the plans the enemy has set out to try and hurt me. I see that still God is turning around those things to work towards my good. Just want to be done with this junk once and for all! My past that is!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 pm

My hurts go deeper than just how painful loosing this family was though...I know the root is my abandonment issues.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Be encouraged you're dreaming about this, it's all a part of your healing. I know I had to stand in faith for 7 years that I had forgiven the people involved in my situation. I'd pray blessing on them CONSTANTLY even though inside I was so furious! Then one day I saw these people in person and I was able to greet them and tell the "God Bless you." It was only by the grace of God.

I had to fight against abandonment from my mother too--a medical emergency had pulled her away from me when I was just a toddler and my little self had perceived it as abandonment. The Holy Spirit showed it to me one day and for me it took about a day of weeping and then it was gone, of course your situation might be different.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Hi Alexis25 -

Have you considered Christian counseling? This might provide an opportunity to examine the root issues and better understand them so that you can be healed from them in the process.

Check out newlife.com (Steve Arterburn's counseling ministry). There's a section where you can look for referrals to Christian counselors in your area. They also have workshops and online tools as well. flower Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:14 am

Thanks so much Lola. I am seeking counsel right now, and most of all keeping open to the Lord to see if I am missing something for this process to be completed once and for all. I appreciate your insight and ideas. I will check out newlife.com as well to see if a workshop in addition to counseling will help. I am open to all avenues. God is teaching me so much right now. Please keep me in prayer if you don't mind during this time.

Bless you!! :thanks:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:22 am

Deborah~Thanks for sharing with me. There are moments when I want to cry and just let it out, but it seems to hit me at the weirdest times, so I just shut it out to keep my composure. I think setting some specific time aside, getting someone to watch after the kids, and having some uninterupted time with the Lord would be really good for me to let it all out. The few times recently when I just wanted to cry and let myself heal I had the kids with me that I needed to take care of. I think one day when my hubby is off work, I will just shut myself up in my room for a couple hours or more and have some time with the Lord where I can just cry while he is taking care of them. I know that will help! Thanks!!!! =)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top