looking for a pair of shoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

looking for a pair of shoes

Post by MaMa on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:38 am

my mom had a dream last night:
she went out to buy a pair of new shoes in her dream. she always likes a certain kind of shoes that she has been looking for a long time, but somehow she was never be able to find that style. she went to a store in her dream and she saw that pair of shoes. the store owner told her they didn't have any new ones now. only the pair that were covered with dust. he asked my mom whether she would want to try them on. my mom said yes. they fit her very well. my mom bought them right the way. the end!
my mom had several similar dreams before. they are all about her looking for shoes. but somehow none of the new ones fit her in all her dreams. only the used ones or the ones that covered with dust fit her.

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for a pair of shoes

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:05 pm

Is your mom and dad still married? Just wondering?

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:47 pm

This is not an interpretation, but your mother's dream sounds like she is searching for a new direction in her life. She may want to try something new (maybe another career, a new ministry in church). In past dreams when she's tried on new shoes, they didn't fit. Maybe searching for something new is not what she should be doing. Maybe there is something that she's done in the past that God may be leading her back to. Or there could be a relative or close friend whose done a particular ministry or job, and she should be following in their footsteps. That's probably why the used, dusty shoes fit. Is there something that your mom has done in the past (career, ministry, etc.) that she feels God is calling her back to? In her dream when she decided to try on the shoes and then purchase them tells me that she will make a decision to do the thing she used to do (or follow in the footsteps of a relative or friend. I call it surrendering to God's will. Again, this is not an interpretation. This is just what I got from reading about her dream. I hope this helps your mom.

thinking I just had another thought. Is your mother saved?

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:46 pm

my mom is saved. my mom and dad separated long time ago. so is it possible that she is searching for a mate?

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:58 pm

OK, that helps me with what I sensed the dream was saying. Seems to me she finds the right style and fit for her, (right mate) but they are a little dusty, My thought is that the mate that she gets might be a little dusty from life and what it throws at him, but will be perfect sytle and fit for your mom she will just have to over look the dust to see that he is perfect for her. I hope this helps.. God Bless you, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:10 pm

thank you Lori. this interpretation matches well with other dreams that she had before.

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:19 pm

I agree 100% with Lori. It was the interpretation that I had before I read her post.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:04 pm

Amen Lori! thumbs

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:24 pm

Praise God! How wonderful, that the Lord is showing your mom He has the perfect mater for her. That is sooo our Lord...

Thanks Mia and Daph for your confirmations. Blessings, Lori Lane

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top