Multiple Dreams - What is He trying to tell me?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiple Dreams - What is He trying to tell me?????

Post by IMHis1993 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi all. Please see if you can assist with these. Dreaming has been pretty active lately.

Dream 1:

I am outside standing near a large box container that has an opening in the front. It is full of ashes and garbage (empty bottles, etc.). A young black woman comes up to the box and empties a small contained she is carrying into it. She looks at me and tells me that those were the ashes of her dead dog. I feel bad for the woman and begin to comfort her. Just then, an older black lady that is standing nearby taps me on the shoulder and says “Did you recently fall in love with a man?” I tell her “yes” and she says “Well God wants you to know . . . .(at this time my alarm goes off and I can’t really hear her over it but I recall her saying something about something being fast.”

Dream 2:

I am in a room with a woman (I cannot recall what she looked like). She told me that I needed to go downstairs and clean up her room because the Black-Eyed Peas were going to be singing at our mother’s funeral (she is not my sister). So I go downstairs into what appears to be a church and her room is behind a door located in back of the alter. I enter the church area by a back side door because I don’t want anyone to see me. I see the casket with someone laying inside at the front of the church. The pastor from the first church I ever attended is in the front of the church near the casket. I begin to walk down the side aisle and everyone stands up, like they do at a wedding when the bride arrives. I start telling everyone to sit back down because it is not time yet. I walk to the room that needs to be cleaned and notice that it is really not that bad. I straighten up a few things, shoeing some cats out of the way while I do. END OF DREAM

Dream 3:

I am in my kitchen with a man that I have dreamed about a lot previously. My mother is there too (she is always the Holy Spirit in my dreams – I do know that). I ask that man why he is there and he is acting like a spoiled brat and says “because I want to be” I say “no, you would only be here if you loved me”. He argues back that he is just there because he feels like it. Then we are in my bedroom and he is stretched out across my bed and I am asking him again. This time, he is very nice and when I question him he tells me that I am right. END OF DREAM

Dream 4:

I am in a car with a man (I can’t see his face). We are both in the backseat and we are driving somewhere. His penis is exposed and I am touching him. He asks me how far away our destination is and I tell him 7 hours. He says he does not have that much vacation time and that is too long. We stop at a gas station and get out of the car. I go to get a map because I want to make sure we are heading in the right direction. However, he begins asking people if there is a landmark that is closer that we can visit that won’t take so long. END OF DREAM

Dream 5:

I am in a hospital and a man I know, his name is Chris, is the hospital administrator. I have had a test that has come back positive for the flu. I am trying to get Chris to be romantically involved with me but he won’t. There is also another man in the dream that I work with, but he was just there. Anyway, an asian woman begins talking to Chris and I realize that he is breaking up with her so that he CAN be romantically involved with me. END OF DREAM

IMHis1993

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple Dreams - What is He trying to tell me?????

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:03 pm

Dream 1:
You are turning away from sin and have death in the flesh.
Dream 2:
In this dream, God is going to use you for something; maybe, something you have been praying over. You are coming into a new life in Christ; but before He can use you, you have to clean out some areas of your life before He can effectively use you.
Dream 3:
The Holy Spirit is warning you about this man. The Spirit is revealing to you that this man is the enemy and he wants you to lose your salvation.

Pray for confirmation. To God be the Glory, Amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top