giving a bath.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

giving a bath.

Post by kalda on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:09 pm

in 2007 around December i really gave my life to Christ, and i started fellowshipping at a church. One day i had this dream that was may-june 2008, in the middle of the church was a bathtub and there was a brother in Christ inside of it and i was giving that brother a bath.i was washing its waist and the foam on the sponge i was using for that was so dirty that i said to myself, gosh this man is dirty. i continue to give him the bath and reached the armpit and the foam this time around was really dirty, i could not take it anymore and i blurted it out "gosh you are really dirty" I did not know the brother in question i did just know he is in the church, i did not know what is life is all about and all that. As i was giving that bath in the middle of the church, the other church members were busy doing the service no one of them came to us to ask us what we are doing and it was happening in the same room!!!!!

Second dream

Then i had another dream and in that dream, there was a lion sleeping on its back and it caged a horse with its four members in such a way the horse could not make any move. sunddenly i appeared and when the lion saw me, it lifted up its right member and directed it at me as if the lifted member has a power to weaken me, then i lifted my right hand too and started saying "the blood of Jesus" and as i was saying that, the lion grew weak and weaker to the extend it had to drop its lifted member and use the other members to check on what was happening to its lifted member that grew weak and in the process of doing that, the horse got its freedom because the lion had to liberate the other members to check on its weak member and in so doing the horse got its freedom. and suddenly after getting its freedom, the horse turned into that same brother of the first dream and the lion turned into an old man and an old woman. What do you think could be the interpretation of this dreams?
God bless you.

kalda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: giving a bath.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:06 am

You are helping cleanse this person of their sins; however, he still has sins, in which could mean something is hindering his walk in Christ.
The second dream means that this person will be release out of bondage overcome bold saints which is the lion and real life is couple. This couple has hindered his walk but by you Pleading the Blood and praying over him, he will be release.

Back to top Go down

Post by kalda on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:02 am

Thanks so much Agape. You are right on the money about the two dreams. For the first dream God told me this later he (the brother, the Jerry in my very first post) has something to confess to me but for 3 years now he has never opened his mouth for any confession and his walk with God is really hindered.He is really in a bondage. I have been praying since to God to be revealed the bondage and the hidden sin in his life for him to be free and worship God in total devotion but have not yet received the answers!!!!! As per the first dream God told me something that is puzzling me before telling me of the hidden sin later. He first told me that the fact i am washing him shows concern, care and love as a mother caring for the health of her child (that was the example He gave to me); and that i am the only one whose love will bring him back on the recovery road and third that it is sign of matrimony!!!!! and that same night i had this dream, i went to check on the house i was building, a real architectural beauty. I was with my mother and my daughter, i left them there for it happened to be that the neighbor at the construction site was my mother friend (also irl) and on my way to school for i was going to school i met with King David who annointed me and later i met with Moses who annointed me ( when i met with Moses i was delighted, i was in such awe!!!) and when he was annointing me i felt a presence behind me i turned and looked and i saw him i just shifted to my right so that he too could be annointed and he was also annointed by Moses ( when i turned, he seemed afraid of me because irl, that day he hurt me badly with his words and i went to God to pour my heart out to Him and that was when God told me about care, concern, love and sign of matrimony and healed my heart of the pains he inflicted me in the day). After the annointing suddenly i was somewhere and he (the same brother, Jerry) appeared to me and he was holding a A4 white paper sheet and he started reading it to me and this is what he was reading to me "Karine God told me He has sealed our union in heaven"!!!! and i woke up. I said i was puzzled because irl the brother in question is married to a japanese woman with whom for almost like 7 years now they are like separated but the woman does not want to divorce.
I am yet to really understand God`s ways. can it be? that other day i had this dream again and in the dream he (Jerry) was about getting married to another woman and i just turned and looked up the sky (i was really down, i could not cry, i was just like almost defeated) and i just said this " Lord remember the promise you made to me. Remember Your promise to me Lord" and as i finished saying it, he just stood up and left the woman there and the wedding did not take place again. In many of my dreams it has always been the same scenario, he will be about getting married to a woman and suddenly it will not take place. irl we are not in good in talking terms for he is always running away from me as i always point out areas in his life he has to work out and he does not like that,notwithstanding i am always praying for him and sending him daily devotions eventhough i know he doesn`t read them. He is so buried into adultery, he has become a big womanizer, he is so far away from God now and it was not like that before, he was a good christian before but has fallen!!! For three years now i have been interceding for him daily (365x3), praying and fasting, and instead of seeing improvement it is just as if he goes worst everyday!!!! sometimes i am so discouraged but cannot quit for there is always that strong force compelling me to stand for him and pray and fast. I know God will deliver him and restore him in his relationship with Him.
What do you think can be the meaning of all this?

kalda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:05 am

Hello Kalda, here are my thoughts on the bottom portion of your post:
This house could be a representation of you. It appears that God is continually building you up. In my dreams, when I dream of school its God way of letting me know what level I am on in my Spiritual walk and what I need to study and focus on. It appears that you are going higher in your Spiritual walk; hence King David and Moses, anointing you.
I believe because you cried out to the Lord and seek Him in this matter. He is healing you of your pain. I believe that the matrimony He speaks of and the union, Jerry speaks of means coming together and working together in harmony in the Body of Christ/the Church, 1 John 4:15-16, Whoever acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God--God continues in union with him, and he continues in union with God and we confide in it. God is love, and he who continues to love continues in union with God, and God continues in union with him.The white envelope Jerry holds is a confirmation from God, Ephesians 4:12, “For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ”.

If you do not feel it or think it applies then disregard.
To God be th Glory!!!Amen and amen!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Hi kalda,

I have not taken the test. I do not have an interpretation for you, but I do have something to share.

I said i was puzzled because irl the brother in question is married to a japanese woman with whom for almost like 7 years now they are like separated but the woman does not want to divorce.

After reading your dream and after reading what you shared, I feel the need to say something.

I understand this couple is separated, for whatever reasons...right?
I honestly do not believe God calls us to wed anyone who is allready married to someone else.
If there is scripture somewhere to back this belief, I would be glad to read it.

I do understand intercession, but when it comes to married couples, interceeding for one to become ones spouse sounds like covetness to me, and can place a wedge between the couple that is not divorced, with possiblity of restoration.
It is not anyones place to judge weather a married couple is worthy of restoration or not.

I am yet to really understand God`s ways. can it be? that other day i had this dream again and in the dream he (Jerry) was about getting married to another woman and i just turned and looked up the sky (i was really down, i could not cry, i was just like almost defeated) and i just said this " Lord remember the promise you made to me. Remember Your promise to me Lord" and as i finished saying it, he just stood up and left the woman there and the wedding did not take place again. In many of my dreams it has always been the same scenario, he will be about getting married to a woman and suddenly it will not take place.

There is such a thing as soul dreams...and the will is something that can have a life of its own. Our soul houses our own desires...ones that do not always align with God will.

It can also hurt others deeply to pray in ones own will...which is a form of sorcery/witcraft.

For three years now i have been interceding for him daily (365x3), praying and fasting, and instead of seeing improvement it is just as if he goes worst everyday!!!!

Perhaps it is time to really look at whats going on. Let God be your focus, let go of this man and your own desires to be married to someone who is already married!
There are available men.
This time may be a learning time, I would hate to see real opportunity pass you by if you continue on this path.
Allow God to restore this man to Himself and quite possibly his wife. Do you pray for His love and healing in her life too?

The wife has not filed nor the husband.
It sounds like dangerous ground, for you, and for this couple.

Important to sow to the spirit, and not the flesh.
God is the one who cleans people up.

I know it sounds harsh...I hope you can hear what I am saying.

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top