Running, Scared, Helpless and the alients!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running, Scared, Helpless and the alients!!

Post by ISABEL on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:32 am

I had this dream some time ago and it took me a while to decide whether to share it or not, but it has been bugging me for a long time. Please keep the interpretation private so it doesn't show up online, just in my email. Thank you

In my dream I was walking with both my children in a town that was familiar to me, when I think about this town I am reminded of the place where I grew up.
As we were walking I looked up to the sky because I heard a loud sound. I saw a huge flying object it did not looked anything like a plane, it was white and round defitely something I had never seen before.
I saw it so close it looked like it was about to land or crash close to the town where I was. I was curious so I began walking toward where I saw the object landing. I felt as if there were many people coming to see the same thing. As I began to walk I started to feel like there was something not right with this it was something that was evil.
So I felt the urgency to run in the opposite direction with both my children. As I began running I felt fear I really don’t know why I knew that, that object I had seen was evil and I had to get out of there . I said to myself they are going to take us and hurt us. So I ran faster and I began to see the people turning back and running to get out from the area too. I held my boys’s hands tight and I began to think I can’t run fast enough. All of a sudden I saw my husband and I yelled at him “Come and get us out of here we are in danger” , but as I raised my hand I realized that there was some kind of invisible wall that would not let us go any further. So I thought we are going to have to find a place to hide. I saw buildings and other people running to hide also. I saw one building in particular that looked like a school and decided to run in there with both my boys to hide. As we ran one of my boys let go my hand and I yelled at him I wanted him to stay with me but he ran where there were other people running and I was desperate now.
I began to look for a place where to hide with my younger child and saw two women walking towards me. So I thought oh! They looked so calm they must be able to help. So I walked towards them too. I remember that one had dark hair and the other was blond. As I got closer to them they began to talk to me but the strange thing is that they looked different they were not rushing or nervous they had a mission.
The women with the dark hair said to follow her and so I follow together with my son. I really did not want to go with her now, I did not like what I was feeling but it was almos like I could not do anything but what she says. The other woman the blond one did not say a word but I turn to look at her and new instantly that she worked for the government.
I got upset and said to myself “I can’t believe that the government is in on this and they do not care about what they do to us”.
We went into a room by now they had separated my son from me. I wanted to know who was in charge so the woman with dark hair said that I would know soon.
I saw another blond woman coming she was very thin and tall coming towards where I was and could not see her face only her body. She was wearing a black dress it looked like a very expensive cocktail dress tight to the body. But my heart dropped when I saw that she was not normal. She had something in her stomach like a hose attached to help her breath. I was so disgusted by it I was afraid. I don’t know how but somehow I knew that my Dad and younger brother had also had the same experience with this people.
Next thing I remember I could not run or talk all I could do is what I am told to do. I was taken to a bed almost like the ones use for surgery. I was face down on the bed and wanted to scream but no voice came out I was told to relax. I literally felt something cutting the back of my head. I could feel it so real but I could not do anything. I know I felt pain but I can’t remember how it hurt. I heard my son he was very close to where I was. He was in pain I could hear him say “it hurts” a few times. I was desperate now I was helpless how could I help him and could not ger away. Then I was turned up on the bed I since I could not talk I just said it my mind, What have you done to me? And asked if they had close the wound that they caused in my head. Then I woke up.

It was a horrible to feel helpless unable to help my son or myself.

ISABEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running, Scared, Helpless and the alients!!

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:11 am

Why do you want people to reply to your dream in private?

Do you believe that aliens are real? They are not, they are demons.

Here is a dream I had about this:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t6834-alien-takeover?highlight=alien

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:01 am

Scratch Chin This is all strange ! I started reading this cause the title caught in eye. Just like 2 nights ago, I had a dream that, First I saw like a ufo or something then next thing you know, these people were trying to come into my house. They looked calm almost like zombies, Almost like dazed or like their mind was like blahhhhh. But yea like you said like they were on a mission. I don't remember much else. But I do feel like something will soon be happening. But thank God that he gave us the biggest most wonderful gift of all his name is JESUS ! yes ! we win ! More powerful than any force in the universe ! JESUS! JESUS ! JESUS! JESUS! ROTFL

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top