a dog bitting my finger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a dog bitting my finger

Post by Destine on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:39 am

I was at one of my friends house just eating and hanging out, than we went to the mall and went shopping, And went to this class together afterwords. My friend asked me why I still looked upset, My other friend asked me was I still mad about being attacked, But she never said who attacked me. My parents picked me up and we went to someones house, and they had those tiny little dogs that look like hot-dogs, and one of them started to bark at me, So I ignored him, he stopped barking than I acknowledged his presence. He jumped on my knee and bit my index finger, but it did not bleed. The dog started to whine and rub against my leg, I told the dogs owner and she apologized and scolded the dog. Before I went to sleep last night, I asked God to show me what the meaning of these dreams are, and for him to warn me if something bad is about to happen in my life

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a dog bitting my finger

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Hello Destine, it looks like there maybe some kind of conflict in church: accusation,hypocrisy,attack of someone doing God's work, or a divide. From your previous dreams, I believe this dog represents that person. It appears he may accuse you of something and then try to apologize for it. The owner maybe his parents or someone that is an authority figure.
Talk to your parents as always and God. Both you and parents pray over this to get a confirmation as usual.
To God be the Glory, amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Thank you, and I will

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down