White Dress/Robe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White Dress/Robe

Post by andrea on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:10 am

On my bed was a white dress spead out smililar to a tunic type of dress. Dress was really roomy not the form fitting type. One half of the neck area had a gold scarf mixed with other colors but the main color was gold. I was looking to see why the other half of the scarf was missing and I began to search for the missing piece under the dress but could not find it.

Thanks for your insight

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: White Dress/Robe

Post by unaday* on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:38 pm

are you looking to be married? or desire to be married?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea on Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:57 pm

I'm already married. It seems like in the dream I was feeling like the garment wasn't complete without the other half of the scarf. It was like something was missing and I was looking for the other portion of the scarf.

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:47 pm

Hi Andrea, I am not an enterpertor or dreams, so bare with me for a moment. Your dream has a lot of good and Godly symbols of which are positive for you. I have 2 questions for you. Has the Lord had you in a season of preperation through which you are still in,or are coming out of? Or A season of rest, restoration or increased intamcy with Him where you want more of God? This is what I get from your dream, see if it witnesses to you, if not disregard...

In your dream is a dress or robe on your bed, (place of rest and intamcy and where we dream) The robe or dress can mean (spiritual authority). The color white in the bible means- righteousness. Robe of righteousness. Gold is the highest and most precious of metals and is related to Diety, which is God himself. The gold in the tabernacle was a symbol of God. So the gold in the scarf is perhaps a symbol of God and His diety and all that He is. The other half of the scarf is missing and in the dream you are searching for it. How beautiful! You are seeking MORE of God in your dream!!! So if you are not in the season I mentioned above, perhaps you will be in a seaso of seeking more of God... These are just some thoughts, see if it witnesses to you. God Bless you. Great Dream..... Lori Lane

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:21 pm

Thank you for your response and it does bear witness. I have been feeling like I'm in a dry season. I have been desiring to see God in ways that is not like the norm. I enjoy reading the word and I'm desiring to experience the word in a more lively way or more of the manifestation of the Lords power. Thank you for this interpretation. You have truly opened it up for me. God Bless you:)

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:05 pm

Praise God :PTL: . I am excited for you and your new season and I trust that seeking God through Prayer and the Word you will be cast in to a new season and will experiance Him in ways you have never know. God Bless you..

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top