Train ..waiting...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Train ..waiting...

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:01 am

i am standing inside the trainstaion,waiting for train to come. I am standing w/this girl.
I can hear the train coming from far away, for the othr side of tracks. She does something real dangerious!!! she hops on this post b/w the trains and just hops to the othr side... im like oh my goodness!! that's so dangerous.. u cud get killed... not safe at all bandaid

i am standing still waiting for train, i thnk i tried to hop but was scared..was vry dangerous thng 2do.

as i am waiting, i am with this girl and this guy i use to knw. ( the guy was a bit of a player type guy, a ladies man that tried to act real cool). i have a bottle water im drinking. he tries to make me jealous, ( i cud care less) he :blah: w/the grl. we get on train...he's standing, she's sitting nxt to me..he's blabbin w/the girl and decides to sit next to her...

thats it.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Train ..waiting...

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:51 am

In this dream there are a few messages that are reveal. You are moving forward and God is preparing you a for a great move; however, you have a fear of taking a leap of faith. The enemy is there plotting his attack; however, God is protecting you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:55 am

I think you answer lies in the dancing on a train post. I believ that dream is your answer and instead of the ministry it is your job (for future refernce when I say ministry you can equate it to something that you are trying to obtain). Hopes this gives you the answer you are seeking.

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:20 pm

agape2007 wrote:I think you answer lies in the dancing on a train post. I believ that dream is your answer and instead of the ministry it is your job (for future refernce when I say ministry you can equate it to something that you are trying to obtain). Hopes this gives you the answer you are seeking.
hi again..how is it the answer? nerd

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:27 pm

The Holy Spirit is making a move in your favor and there will be agreeable outcomes with signs of an advancement.
Signs for this :
the train and the girls dancing with silver

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:33 pm

u knw i thnk ur right about taking a leap of faith..yes im a little nervous about it.. bandaid but i'll follow God's lead..He knows whats best for me.. ptl...
thumbs big hug 2 Bless You dreamster

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top