Series Involving Lust and Warning!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Series Involving Lust and Warning!

Post by Milk2Meat on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:09 am

Ok heres the dreams and my correspondence with Agape2007. I wanted to respect the forum because I was not sure of the appropriateness of the content of my post. There are 3 dreams then a changeup last night with a fourth.

My wife satisfies my physical needs and I have no fear or anxiety of being unfaithful. I think the Lord is showing me something spiritual here. I have really been praying fairly intensly about getting the gifts, getting God’s wisdom, getting authority in the word to be a successful witness. I have started a ministry and have been praying for the success of that ministry intensly as well. So maybe the Lord is saying something regarding my desire for these things.

So here goes.

2/6/11

I saw an old girlfriend I use to have a very serious relationship with. She came back into my life and was involved in my life as if she wanted to assume the position of my wife. She took a paycheck I had and cashed it. She kept a little money for herself. 2 things made me angry about this 1 was she took my paycheck and 2 she kept some money. I decided to myself as I sat there and looked at her that I was not going to scream at her but would wait until a later time and calmly explain to her that I would prefer to do things a different way. She seemed to be of the mindset that she was trying to be helpful to me so I didn’t want to be rude and inconsiderate.

I recall her being very alluring and tempting to me. My wife was there in my dream as well. She did not fight or act in any way offended even though my old girlfriend wanted to assume her role.

I was aware of my wife’s presence and didn’t want to offend her, I felt committed to her but felt a very strong urge to be in relationship with my old girlfriend. I didn’t act on my old girlfriend’s advances all of which were very subtle and would only be returned if I initiated.

2/7/11

This time another lady is present. She is an old news anchor off of Fox News. We are in a house which seems to be a recently abandoned house. In any case we are physically attracted to one another. I know where this is headed and I know I probably shouldn’t be doing this but I didn’t care. We are about to be together and she gets hungry and I have to go pee. So while I’m peeing she gets something to eat. She comes over as I’m looking for a place to pee. I end up peeing in what looks like an old drainage basin of sorts. I know it had 2 areas for water to flow thru. I remember making sure I would pee in an area where it would go out the quickest. This basin had stagnant water but as I peed it began to drain out. The water was semi dirty but was definitely undrinkable before I got to it. So she watches me pee. After I’m finished I go watch her eat what looks like mash potatoes but all I know is it’s white and mushy. I am very eager to get things moving along but she takes her time eating and I sit there waiting. I don’t recall being married in this dream but I did think that I probably shouldn’t be doing what I was doing but I wanted to get things moving very badly.

2/9/11

3rd night out of 4 nights I have had a similar dream (involving physical attraction). This time a 3rd lady is present. She is an older woman probably in her 60s or 70s. She was dressed casual-formal, I remember her wearing ivory white pants and a light colored top with a scarf of some sort on can’t remember any details of clothing past that. She didn’t have the stereotypical appearance of a much older woman though, she was really attractive. I wasn’t aware I was married in this dream.

It was 2 others an I with her in a room like a small banquet room or a good sized hotel suite. We initially started trying to cheer her up or give her encouragement for something that I don’t recall. We even got in a huddle hugging one another and began dancing while holding one of her legs up as if we were trying to stretch her muscles while we were dancing in this circle.

After we finished that the others left the room as if they knew I really wanted them gone because I wanted to be alone with the woman. So we were alone and I started to kiss this lady. It was odd because it was if I was going thru the motions with great expectation and enthusiasm but the feeling of kissing was different as if it was artificial at the same time enjoyable.

I then began to get undressed and I unbuttoned her clothes as well I seemed to get the feeling that she wanted to proceed but wasn’t sure if she was supposed to be doing what she was doing. In any case I went to lock the door and as I walked back over to her the dream ended.

As I meditated last evening about this I thought about these as a warning against a spirit of lust that will be visiting me in the future. So I need to be aware and pray against that occuring and pray for the armor of God to withstand the season of temptation. I really dont think it is necessarily involving a female but more likely something more subtle in the begining.

Again I have those dream worksheets if you want to see them. By the way I woke up at 4am with another dream this morning. This is the first non-lust dream in the last 4 dreams Ive had. I would think it signifiganct that after that meditation and thoughts of the reason for the lust dreams my dream turned to another subject matter. I am going to journal it now.

I know its a lot to digest so I thank you in advance for doing this.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Series Involving Lust and Warning!

Post by Milk2Meat on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:11 am

Now here is Agape2007 response to my email.

Thank you Agape2007 for responding so quickly.

Hello Robert, here is what as revealed, please pray for a confirmation over this matter. The overall theme is spiritual warfare, so here goes:

Dream 1:
This ex-girlfriend is a seducing spirit in the spiritual that is loosed by the devil to steal, plunder, rob and cause division. In the natural it could be anything and can come in any form. Are you finding yourself obsessing over something, or consumed by something? It can be something innocent like your job or a business in which are you are consumed with thus taking the focus off of God = idolatry. Also, this can be an actual person. Right now God is revealing to you the things that are taking place in the spiritual and giving you warning about it before it could manifest in the natural, so it does not hinder your walk in Christ.

Dream 2:

This dream is a warning about temptation and God’s intervention. The devil is throughout this one big time as well. It appears that although you remove an impurity from your life you still have others that you need to get rid of. This woman is witnessing this and becomes touched by God. Whoever this woman is, God will touch her and in the process of cleansing/feeding her, you are still attempting to have inappropriate relationship with her. It appears you are attempting to cause this person to sin (a big no-no). If you consumate with this person, it will be revealed for public knowledge.

Dream 3:

This dream is warning you of a plan in the natural to cause you to separate from God and to start idolizing something. Also it is warning you of a possible betrayal by a “sister in Christ”. This is going on the spiritual and dream is warning you to be on your guard to prevent its manifestation in the natural.

As I stated, previously these events are happening in the spiritual realm and the dreams are warnings to help you be prepared for the attack of the enemy. You are being warned so you are prepared and to possible prevent them from manifesting in the natural. God loves you dearly and He wants you to succeed. So take these dreams as s stren warning gives to a disobedient child. If you need anything else, you can post on Mia's site. I was expecting the worst; however, it is not graphic as I thought it was going to be.

God is Good all the time and all the time God is Good.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:21 am

Ok here are the things that I listed in my Dream worksheets in response to question 2

Dream 1
• Financial priorities
• Family and their commitment to God
• When and how much money should put in my car
• When and how much money should I put into bible study software
• Where does God want this family to live how long do we stay where we are
• Am I doing enough for this families provisions currently and in the future

Dream 2

I have been thinking about
• Financial priorities
• Should I be spending money on fixing up an old car I have right now
• Should I be spending this much money for bible software
• Why will my family not commit to bible study and prayer
• What should I do to protect and provide for my family in the event of social-economic unrest

Dream 3

I have been thinking about
• My Health
• Should I have spent money on fixing up an old car I have right now
• Should I have spent this much money for bible software
• Where I have been living, would like at better living situation
• What should I do to protect and provide for my family in the event of social-economic unrest
• Finances, finances, finances

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:29 am

Now readers, in my new ministry I have begun to pray for people that have requested prayer which is a main part of the ministry I have and some of them are female. It really seems perverted and embarrassing to think that I would try to seduce someone seeking God or anyone for any reason for that matter but if thats the message the Lord has for me then that is what it is. Who am I to argue with the message sent to me.

I am going to pray and fast and talk to my pastor about this and others that I fellowship with and ask them to pray too. I do agree something is going on in the spirit realm and will be manifesting in this realm at some point and I better be ready or I will become useless for the Kingdom of God.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:34 am

Can I also add as I think about this more I begin to wonder could my suducing not be of a sexual nature in this realm. I am really trying to push my family to be more spiritually aware and draw near to God and maybe I need to be more patient. I just sense that the Lord used sex in the dreams because that is such an intense emotion for me to make sure I pay attention. I still struggle with the thought that I would even contemplate something like sexual seduction at any point in the future.

What do you all think?

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:36 am

Now here is my dream from last night.

2/10/11
Back at the 1st house my wife and I bought. Maybe we were moving in. There were lots of people there but I can’t recall any particular faces. I believe they were family and friends. In any case someone ordered pizza then changed there mind and called a 2nd pizza place. The 1st place came out which was Dominos. It was explained by someone to the driver that the order was cancelled but they insisted on getting paid. They even took out a piece of pizza and handed it to me. It looked very good but I didn’t eat it because I didn’t intend to pay for it. So the driver and I went into the driveway to discuss things. We went back and forth for a little bit and then out of nowhere an arbitrator of sorts appeared and said the pizza cost $52. After he stated that I remember thinking to myself this is not fair a large corporation who makes amazing profits is going to get anything from me who can barely pay his bills, because, after all I discovered it was their mistake after talking with whoever ordered the pizza. Before I even finished thinking this the arbitrator said that we will determine a split of payment based on what Dominos paid for their logo in advertising. Somehow 40% was the figure determined from this statement. I felt that was fair and that’s what we agreed to then the dream ended.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:47 am

Heres another comment by Agape2007

Hello Robert I forgot say that all these women are a representation of something that you will begin to idolize and the second women or symbol of her may cause your downfall and it will be a publicize scandal if you are not careful.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:14 pm

Hello Robert several reoccurring themes keep coming up: finances, car, and family’s stability. In taking in all of these things, I have been weighing heavily on your mind and you writing them out, helps put things in a better perspective. These three things or worries may cause a separation between you and God. Because you are stressed about it and going into a ministry, you should know that you should lean on God a cast all your cares onto Him while constantly giving Him praise and have a daily personal relationship with Him. Because you are constantly worried about these things, you are taking the focus off Him. When you do that then you are idolizing these things.
When I looked at your dream previously to this I knew that the 3 women were significant in taking the focus off of Him and you lusting after something within the symbolism of these women. However, getting info has help tremendously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Hello again , Robert, it appears that you are into muscle cars and their restoration, am I corrrect? If so I think I have found the woman in your first dream: it is your love for cars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Agape I really think I agree with you. I thought that was a possibility before I even did the Dream Worksheet. It sounds so trivial though. Idolatry is idolatry regardless of how one wants to assess it.

I am gonna ask my wife about this when she gets home from work this evening. I will let you know her response to the question. I think I will make sure I run all my decisions regarding my work past my wife because she will keep me in line concerning the work on cars.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:46 pm

It is always the trivial things, I remeber Jesse Duplantis gave a sermon once and the Lord told Him that someone in the congregration was filled with lust. His Deacon stood up and said it was me. He was cying and his wife was taken aback. The congregation was in shock. Nevertheless, when the Deacon had to face his wife, he apologized and after she demanded who was it. It was a simple yet funny thing: ice cream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:25 am

I had another dream last night. The Lord is reallly trying to get my attention.

2/11/11
My wife and I was at some public place likely an airport. We were waiting on a ride to pick us up. As we waited this Corvette pulled up to pick us up and for some reason we were slow to get in it. I was waiting for what I don’t know. Eventually someone else walked up to get in ahead of me. I saw them but ignored them as I thought to myself I am not letting this person get in this car ahead of me. My wife went ahead and got in. I still waited a little but I eventually got in. So we were both in this car that is a two seat car. She had to get in the back area where there is no seat and I sat in the passenger seat. I remember as I sat down I noticed it was dusk as he, the driver, had the headlights on and for some reason I was wondering if they would be on when I got in the car. These cars are small to begin with but this car seemed particularly cramped. We begin to pull off but the car that was in front of us seemed to block the way. I think the guy that was going to get in the Corvette ahead of me was in this vehicle. I had the feeling that the reason they blocked us or was slow to move was intentional. I do remember it being white, it was an SUV or Crossover vehicle. The dream abruptly ended.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:30 am

A good friend of mine had a dream about her husband being unfaithful. The Lord revealed to her that "other woman" was not an actual woman but his job. His job had become his mistress.

Ministries and jobs have a way of monopolizing all your time and emotions and even money sometimes (just ask a preacher's kid). I think these dreams are just a way of warning you of this. Vechicles often represent a ministry so I wouldn't be surprised if your ministry feels cramped and uncomfortable at least in the beginning. The good news, though, is your wife is in the vehicle (the ministry) with you.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:02 pm

The corvette is a small ministry/venture in need of expanding. Maybe yours and so much so it is not room for you and your wife. This small ministry/venture may cause a division because you are not in the driver seat but sitting in the passenger seat. I believe that the white SUV is God trying to stop you because you are trying to move to fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:13 pm

I was thinking the white SUV represents legalism--it has the appearance of being pure and strong but it isn't.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Just a sidebar here. Daphanie has a post here that explains what 'cheating dreams' could mean. Here is the link...just in case you wanted to look at it. Not sure if this will fit in or help, but it came to my mind while glancing at this post.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t704-cheating-dreams

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Thanks much guys I am continuing to pray concerning this situation. If anything else is put in your spirit regarding this please let me know.

My wife made a comment today eluding to how much time I spend with the ministry but seemed excited for me having success with it.

We did get into a fairly heated discussion this morning about me spending time on my car restoration projects and I made a comment that my wife took offense to. After a time we communicated again and everything is all good now but the Lord sure is warning me about my decisions right now and how I handle my relationship with my wife. So anymore info would be very much appreciated.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Can I just tell yall I have heard references to the Armor of God several times over the past few days. Its really amazing. Today I was out doing some work and opened a door and there was a guy standing there dressed in Knights Armor!, he was right in front of the door when I opened it! He looked at me and just started laughing I guess because I looked at him like he was nuts. But I think the Lord is telling me to be on guard.

What do yall think?

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:12 pm

He is telling you to put it on. Because you may not have it on or it maybe nissing some articles/or it needs repairs.

Last edited by agape2007 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm

The fact is, if you're in ministry it's like you and your family and everything that's attached to you is a target for the enemy. The enemy likes to target leaders because if they fall, the people under them are hurt. You most definitely need the full armor of God at all times. I'm not trying to scare you, just telling you you need to count the cost.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 am

Ok I am continuing to have dreams. They continue to have some connection to the previous dreams. It seems as you all help me understand whats going on there is some sort of evolution to these dreams. What do you all think. In any case before going to bed last night I prayed about the Armor of God for me and my family. Its really no different than then any other time over the last year. I will say I have prayed with more ferver recently though.

I almost forgot to add this as a sidenote and may not really mean anything but I thought it was kind of neat. Before going to sleep I watched a little TV so as I looked at the listings I found Monk so I figured I would fall asleep watching that. I also noticed Psych coming on after that and it would go off at 2:00am. But then some horror flick was coming on with Zombies and such. I wasnt afraid of the movie but I didnt want it on as I was sleeping because I knew that could be a door for the enemy to inject some thoughts into my mind while I was sleep. But wouldnt you believe I left it on that channel anyway. Well at a little after 2:00am I suddelny woke up and this movie was on and sure enough the plot was at the point where the horror stuff was about to start so I changed it to the Nanny on Nick at Night Lol.

I decided to go to the bathroom to pee and while in that still half sleep state I remember thinking the Lord is speaking to you, you need to listen, these words were coming thru very strongly. Why I didnt pray ast that time I dont know. I got in the bed and went back to sleep and thats when I had this dream.

2/12/11
My entire family was in this dream. Even my mother and father were present. We were at a landfill that had been closed and covered. It was in the process of being converted for public use as something else. As a side note I know this place, it is not too far from where I live now. It is now a shooting range. It was used in the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta. It had just rained and we were there packing to leave as if we were living there. There were a couple of pianos outside (IRL I own a piano restoration business) and a old customer knew we were leaving and wanted to get one of the pianos I was abandoning. So I was going to leave it out back for them to get because we were going to be gone by the time they got there to pick it up.
While everyone else was finishing loading the moving trucks up I was getting my Corvette ready to load onto the car hauler but it has as flat tire on the driver front side (IRL it has flats on the passenger side front and rear). So I slowly drive the car around to the old entrance of the landfill to put air in the flat tire. I recall it being kind of muddy because it had recently rained so I tried to avoid getting my car dirty. After putting air in the tire I drove back around to load my car. As I was driving back around I noticed 2 guys watching me. They were admiring the car and talking about how well the exhaust sounds. I had noticed that too and really liked the way the car was performing. So I punched the gas real hard and my car started fish tailing real bad. I was headed for my family and the building that were where we were packing up. I thought I would never get control of this car and would wreck. I finally got control of it and stopped it right where my father was standing. I remember looking at the car and it was now muddy, It really irritated me because I wanted my car to stay clean and I could have kept it clean if I would not have done that little trick driving to show the guys that my car could smoke the tires.
When I got out of the car my father let me know he didn’t like what I was doing. I felt offended and told him I was almost 40 years old and am responsible enough to handle the car. Inside I remember feeling I just did something stupid with that car because I could have hurt myself or someone else.
I then went to check on the piano to figure out how to keep it from getting wet because I knew it was likely to rain again after we left. So I looked at 2 tarps I was actually planning on covering my car with but I figured that maybe I should make sure my old customer is taken care of. I was really in a dilemma over this. So I went back and forth trying to figure out if this piano was going to be OK. In the end I decided to leave the piano uncovered because it had some protection from the rain being on a semi- covered porch. I remember thinking to myself “this was it” I’m leaving now. Them I woke up.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:59 am

My entire family was in this dream. Even my mother and father were present. We were at a landfill that had been closed and covered. It was in the process of being converted for public use as something else. As a side note I know this place, it is not too far from where I live now.
I think this is symbolic of whatever junk that is in your life will be removed. Your life is about to be change and transformed for God’s use.
There were a couple of pianos outside (IRL I own a piano restoration business) and a old customer knew we were leaving and wanted to get one of the pianos I was abandoning. So I was going to leave it out back for them to get because we were going to be gone by the time they got there to pick it up.
It looks like you are leaving something in the past.
While everyone else was finishing loading the moving trucks up I was getting my Corvette ready to load onto the car hauler but it has as flat tire on the driver front side (IRL it has flats on the passenger side front and rear).
without Spirit
So I slowly drive the car around to the old entrance of the landfill to put air in the flat tire. In the SpiritI recall it being kind of muddy because it had recently rained so I tried to avoid getting my car dirty. After putting air in the tire I drove back around to load my car. As I was driving back around I noticed 2 guys watching me. They were admiring the car and talking about how well the exhaust sounds. I had noticed that too and really liked the way the car was performing. So I punched the gas real hard and my car started fish tailing real bad. I was headed for my family and the building that were where we were packing up. I thought I would never get control of this car and would wreck. I finally got control of it and stopped it right where my father was standing. I remember looking at the car and it was now muddy, It really irritated me because I wanted my car to stay clean and I could have kept it clean if I would not have done that little trick driving to show the guys that my car could smoke the tires.
These two guys could represnt a divison of some sort. Losing control because of showboating, but you finally get have control. It appears that you let your ego get in the way and it could cause you problems.
When I got out of the car my father let me know he didn’t like what I was doing. I felt offended and told him I was almost 40 years old and am responsible enough to handle the car. Inside I remember feeling I just did something stupid with that car because I could have hurt myself or someone else.Your father could be symbolic of God gently rebuking you for your irresponsibility.I then went to check on the piano to figure out how to keep it from getting wet because I knew it was likely to rain again after we left. So I looked at 2 tarps I was actually planning on covering my car with but I figured that maybe I should make sure my old customer is taken care of. I was really in a dilemma over this. So I went back and forth trying to figure out if this piano was going to be OK. In the end I decided to leave the piano uncovered because it had some protection from the rain being on a semi- covered porch. I remember thinking to myself “this was it” I’m leaving now. Them I woke up.I think the piano could be symbolic of you and your family. You left it “uncovered” but it needs to be covered just like you and your family needs to be covered or have on y’all Armor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Wow, that is powerful! I dont know what else to say. Yes I do. laugh

The character being drawn in these dreams is not me in public. If you would ask anyone who knows me they would say I am a very private person, very quiet, dont want to be seen or bothered. Dont like crowds and I like to stay low key even with cousins and my in-laws, I just dont visit, I stay to myself.

I do however with my family have a different persona. I asked my wife to describe my private persona and she said I was a family man that was playful. I asked her if I was egotistical and she said no. She wondered why I would think I was egotistical. I could see me doing some of these things in my dreams with my family like the Corvette smoking the tires, Ive actually done that with my other car but all in private never in public.

Now I have to say this I do know about myself. I am slow to make decisions and commitments. I am very gaurded and methodical about how I make decisions but after I commit to something I'm all in. When I know something I know it intimately and can teach it well. Thats why I am respected in my business. I have actually trained folks that have later become competitors of mine.

I said that to say this, I am all in when it concerns serving the Lord and my wife and children already know that when I am consumed with something get out of the way. I have to temper/control my enthusiasm and the Lord knows my private character is about to be public! I have to respect and honor the Lord's word and live by it and it alone! I can now see why these dreams have shown me what they have by the Lords command.

I also see how this Forum is such a blessing because no one here is a respector of persons and you all tell it like it is, as you should. I am not sure if the Lord is done yet, I sense he may be with this phase but as I have been for a while now I will continue to pray for him to speak to me thru dreams. I know I can t mess it up that way with my fleshly reasoning.

How Great Is Our God!!!!

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:57 am

No dream last night.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:31 am