Love In Purity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love In Purity

Post by James Gerald on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:40 am

I must apologize for for an entry I made it was most shurly meant for no harm,
I was just trying to relate to CHRIST and HIS TEACHINGS, HE truly spoke much ,
and quite in depth (between the lines) eye's but don't see, ears but don't hear,
as HE spoke in parables so only those HE chose would understand. You all have shurly been most kind thank you for your fellowship. MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
At all cost seek for HIS WISDOM AND TO GLORIFY HIM, HE has been preparing me for missions and I need to know much because it will most shurly be a battle!
Knowledge, with Wisdom is powerful tool for HIS KINGDOM. (JOHN 8:12)

Last edited by James Gerald on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Script)

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Love In Purity

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:42 pm

James Gerald wrote: HE truly spoke much ,
and quite in depth (between the lines) eye's but don't see, ears but don't hear,
as HE spoke in parables so only those HE chose would understand. (JOHN 8:12)

AMEN!!! :glory:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:28 am

Thank You, Peace, Love, and Grace, be with you!
2JOHN 1:3,JUDE 1:2,GALATIONS 6:16, 1TIMOTHY 1:2, 1PETER 1:2,
2PETER 1:2 May GODS BLESSINGS POUR OUT ON YOU! AMEN!

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Question

Post by James Gerald on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:07 am

I do pose a question I would prefer (PM) response.
Visions are quite clear, and most defenant in meaning
My dreams all have 2 witnesses, 2 ANGELS, clear water, many people
assembled, staircases where i ascend, ships sailing,everything that happens is always on the right i'm always turning to the right, everything i see is always on the right, there is in many dreams 3 at a table in front of me smiling, Gold, White,Blue, armor, and i'm always trying to help everyone. i also saw CHRIST once when i was crying over hurt,i saw 3 lights in the sky once that moved around with 2 others that confirmed, and i had a encounter with a bright white light that i tried to hide from but i could not shut it out no matter what i did, i lived in TURKEY for 3 years and toured many biblical sites, even a few sites were where the CHRISTAINS held worship down in these cisterns and in the caverns so when the romans came to slay them, they had little boats in the back of the caverns so they could escape their wrath well you know all they wanted to do was slay them for worship i was quite touched by HIM at that time in my life it just so happens that, that is where i was above my bed that one time, i was near death 3 times as a boy and recall being above my bed with someone standing next to me. i think i wonder? Thank You! and gigantic well rooted trees in clear water, i'm always finding KEY'S, much more!

Last edited by James Gerald on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:43 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : addition to question i'm always finding keys)

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:57 am

James, your experiences amaze me. I have questions...

When you saw the Lord Jesus, what did He say to you?

Did you worship Him?

Who is Jesus to you?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:37 am

It was long ago i rember at great feeling of LOVE overwelming, unbeliveibly overwelming, I am HIS only HIS i live to to love for HIM i feel great shame for taking HIS life because HE is nothing but LOVE IN PURITY! OH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I WORSHIP HIM i am HIS SLAVE i do what ever HE wishes of me i die for HIM! (TRUTH) thats my LOVE for, and of HIM, i OWE HIM EVERYTHING! HE say's to me it was not just i that took HIM, HUMANITY took HIM ALL MEN FALL SHORT,
HE has told me many things that i can't share, i don't want to even live anymore if i can't GLORIFY HIM THAT IS WHAT HE HAS DONE WITH MY HEART, i HAVE VOWED ETERNITY AND MEANT EVERY WORD, i want nothing but to please HIM.
HE has told me things that i could not even fathom, and then said don't understand it do you my son then HE had me buy books and there it was in the book's HE chose the book's for me so much has happened unbeliveable things people walking up to me and confirming things that HE told me. i only have HIM everyone has turned away from me because all i want to talk about is HIM, HE opens me to SCRIPT. to the EXACT verses when we talk. HE always has me run into people that have turned away from HIM placed blame on HIM i share some of my story with them and they start crying and confess they need to return to HIM! HE does not take like people misunderstand the world takes HE LOVES & GIVES THAT'S ALL HE EVER HAS FOR HIS CHILDREN! HE keeps telling me the MISSIONS are shouting my name.
AMEN!
i'm telling HIM lets go now, HE say's MY WILL or yours my son? HE keeps telling me
that i'm writing book's for HIM & HE WANT'S HIS BOOKS, i have written 2 but no one will belive them until i finish HIS first book for HIM everything has happened in the first
book except the final chapter HE say's in MY TIME my son when the time is right HE will permit HE told me long ago the whole big picture or you will never make it my son
HE reminds me over & over again the whole picture i could and would not have been able to make this journey for HIM without HIS LOVE and GUIDENCE much of it is in HIS BOOK i wan't HIM to have HIS BOOK & HIS GLORY and HE has TRULY given me many witnesses to condone the TRUTH! HE said HE needed the witnesses because people just won't fathom it and once again just turn away, like it's nothing HE say's to me I want them to see that it is ME! HE said HE has been waiting for my vow & HE said (I KNEW WHEN THE VOW WOULD COME!) of corse HE did HE IS THE AUTHOR&
FINISHER. HEBREWS 12:2,REVELATION 1:8, ISAIAH 41:4, JUDE1:1, 1THESSALONIANS 5:23,24, PHILIPPIANS 1:6, PSALM 138:8, PHILIPPIANS 2:13
AMEN!
Thank you, FOR LOVING HIM MAY HE BLESS EVERY BEAT OF YOUR HEART!

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:25 pm

FREE WILL, IS FREE WILL, BUT OF THE HEART AND SOUL IS OF LOVE AND TO BE LOVED, BUT AS A BROTHER, SISTER, OR CHILD OF FAITH OF HE WHO IS,
AND IS LOVE, WITH WISDOM AND GRACE AND WHAT IS PURE IN HIM, AND OF HIM, THEN THROUGH KNOWLEDGE, DOES HE NOT HAVE THE KEY TO FREE WILL, WITH THE PATHS LAID BEFORE US AS WE WALK WITH HIM, AS THE CREATOR DID HE NOT ALSO CREATE FREE WILL?
After all is free will not the choice between right or wrong, good or bad,
as you walk with HIM! If you decide to walk with HIM!

Last edited by James Gerald on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tired forgot line)

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top