2nd & 3rd series of birthday dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2nd & 3rd series of birthday dreams

Post by Veramo on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Still between 1-1:30am on Feb. 8th.
I saw myself as a child or teenager playing with some childhood friends on a farm area. As we were running around playing what seemed like 'hide & seek', some people came from nowhere and started pouring/smearing stuff on any of the unsuspecting child. They smeared something that looks like red mud or blood on a friend, I tried wiping it of off her. Then another person chased us and smeared an ointment with leafy herbs on us. As we were wiping it off, I saw myself and my sister in a remote area. It looked as if a show's going on and gifts were being given. I was part of the crew giving out things to people. When it was my sister's turn, I gave her her gifts and she went back to her seat. Beside her was a man who happens to be an unknown face, but was probably her boyfriend in the dream. The guy asked her how we make our bodies and hair smooth, I laughed because my sis. was asking me for solution to the question. As I was laughing and looking towards the man's direction, I alone was seeing very large, chunky sized chocolate chip cookies, mocha meringues with almonds.

Last series of birthday dreams...
I was in an office trying to lift some blank white papers (very large legal & letter sized). Someone looking like a male colleague just stood there looking and grinning at me struggling or trying to lift the paper. I scowled at him and told him that I don't need his help. When I finally lifted the blank papers, he then offered to help which I refused and the papers fell out of my grip. Myself, the male coworker and a female colleague began to laugh.

So I woke up from the dreams.

Veramo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd & 3rd series of birthday dreams

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:19 am

"I saw myself as a child or teenager playing with some childhood friends on a farm area."
Coming to Christ like a child or having childlike faith. The farm is representative of a ministry or a venture.
"As we were running around playing what seemed like 'hide & seek', some people came from nowhere and started pouring/smearing stuff on any of the unsuspecting child."
The red mud is the Blood of Jesus and ointment is the anointing once again. The gifts are spiritual gifts and Godís blessings.

"When it was my sister's turn, I gave her her gifts and she went back to her seat. Beside her was a man who happens to be an unknown face, but was probably her boyfriend in the dream. The guy asked her how we make our bodies and hair smooth, I laughed because my sis. was asking me for solution to the question."
Your bodies and hair being smooth is Godís anointing from the crown of your heads to the soles of your feet.
"As I was laughing and looking towards the man's direction, I alone was seeing very large, chunky sized chocolate chip cookies, mocha meringues with almonds."
This cookie means to reflect and mediatate on the word of God and the almonds is representative of priesthood/minister.
The last dream means:
The blank white papers are a message from God. The fact that you had a hard time lifting is because you are trying to use your strength because of this you will struggle. He is waiting on you to call Him for help and when you call on Him, then Him and only Him will give you the strength you need.
The fact that the papers are blank because is because He is trying to give you a message; however, it is drawing a ďblankĒ in your mind. In addition, each time you do not get His message, the papers are becoming heavier.
I strongly urge you to pray over this to get a confirmation. It may apply to you or someone you know; however, you may disregard if you feel that it donít apply. But get confirmation.

To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Veramo on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:24 am

Thanks again. May God continue to replenish His gift on you

Veramo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:36 am

Thank You Lord for Your Revelations! To God Be the Glory, amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top