Japanese Hornet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Japanese Hornet?

Post by dance-in-the-son on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:20 pm

Hello, this is the first time I have posted a dream on this site, please let me know if you get any insights, thank you.

12/15/10- I walked outside and these two hornets (big, brown with long wings) were on my head and one moved to my forehead. A friend of mine was sitting on the ground so I crouched and laid on my stomach on the ground in front of her and said, please help me and I raised my voice a little, saying get them off of me. I was fearful. Then she got up to get away...the end.

scratching chin

dance-in-the-son

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Hornet?

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Hornets in my dreams usually represent things that I am fearful of that have the potential to harm me. Are there two issues in your life that make you feel this way?
Just some thoughts,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dance-in-the-son on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Could be, I have had some issues with fear, just not sure in what area at this time but I will ponder in prayer, thanks...

dance-in-the-son

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:43 am

Hello looking at this with “spiritual eyes” the two brown hornets are symbolic of the enemy attacking you. The hornet on your forehead is trying to attack your perception or mind, could mean that the enemy does not want you to get a revelation from God or hinder your “vision”. The other one on your head means that the enemy is trying to attack your thoughts. Hence in the natural you may feel that you are second guessing yourself, your judgment is being clouded or evil and dark thoughts may pop into your mind. The fact that there are two means that they are attempting to cause a division or separation.
You laying on your stomach means that the enemy is trying to hinder you walk into the future or stop you from moving forward. This friend that you are asking for help means that they are unable to help because the enemy has place fear in them rendering them helpless. In the spiritual the devil loves to prey on people’s fears and if you are walking in line with Christ or getting closer to God and he feels that you can’t be shook, then he starts attacking those around you that are weak, which are his attempts to loosen your defenses and trying to hinder your goal.
Also what stuck out for me is your title Japanese Hornet. In the spiritual realm, east is symbolic for many things. The fact that they came from Japan means this, false religion. In looking at all of the information that has been provided, here it goes:
Someone that may appear to be close to you or that someone that you perceived as being trustworthy is attempting to mislead you and place doubt in you by giving false information (false religion). This person is being used as a puppet by the devil (someone that is not walking in line with Christ). They are attempting to mislead you by casting doubt on yourself or giving you false information that may cause you to have ill will. I am not sure if this is in regards to your walk in Christ, personal life, job, idea, ministry, or venture. It appears that person is causing fear in your friend/relationship, so that they cannot help you. I firmly believe that this is a warning to watch out for this person or people. Since you did not ran and ask for help. It appears that you do not have fear but you are alarmed. Also I believe that God is telling you instead of asking others or man for help, you need to call on Him (hence why the friend fled because humans are not dependable and they are weak whereas Almighty God is all knowing and the most powerful Being). I do not know your walk in Christ nor is it my business. I strongly urge you to pray for a confirmation over this. If this is not you, then you in the dream may represent someone that you know in real life that is close to you and they are being attack in the spiritual and it may manifest into natural if this dream is not heeded.

To God be the Glory, Amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by dance-in-the-son on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:14 am

Thank you for the insights, something to think about and ponder in prayer. Not sure if this is case, makes me think though....I really do need the Lord's direction and revelation cause I cannot hear His voice very well lately, thank you so much....

dance-in-the-son

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:43 am

Sorry if the message seems to be over the top. However, most times in dreams there are messages within messages that we overlook. Sometimes to us things within dreams may appear insignificant; however, this may not always be the case. If God felt that we did not get His message the first time He continually reveals to us what it is that we are missing and sometimes we may have a reoccuring dream or see reoccuring themes from a previous dream.

You stated: I really do need the Lord's direction and revelation cause I cannot hear His voice very well lately. Hence is this where the two hornets come into play thus causing you not to get His direction and hear His voice because these things are pulling you away from Him. Meaning that you can not hear Him. I hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by dance-in-the-son on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Makes sense, thanks for the reminder...I definately need prayer. Blessings....

dance-in-the-son

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kislj on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Hi

I thought my personal experience might be useful for you. I had a dream where locusts were flying around my head i'm not sure if it was above my head or around my forehead. Anyway they moved onto my bedroom wall and I started to hit them at first my attempts at htting them were futile and had no effect but then they started to die I was surprised. I woke up so happy as I knew there had been some kind of victory. I then slipped into a vision where I was trying to pass a basketball to a little girl but there was this man marking her and I had to be really skill full in passing her the ball. But then then he became lax in the marking and it was becoming easier and easier to pass her the ball. Untill she turned her back on me to catch the ball and was smiling the man disappeared. I knew she was smiling because she knew she would get the ball in whatever position she was in because she was no longer being marked.

I believe the girl catching the ball was me and the thrower God and the marker the devil.

The first dream was showing me that whatever had been attacking my mind was overcome

2nd dream to confirm this and say that the hindrances to receiving revelations or possibly even renewing of mind had gone.
And it was true since then I have received a lot of revelation/deliverance and came out of my spiritual baby phase. Praise the Lord so much a million times this was one of the best moments of my life. He who has done a good work in you is faithfuul to complete it.

I hope this helps you

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dance-in-the-son on Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:26 am

Thanks so much, very encouraging. I think I am on the brink of coming out of the baby stage of maturity, I have been through alot of deliverance and this year has been trying and rewarding, He is showing me new things and giving me so many dreams. Thanks for sharing....

dance-in-the-son

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top