Series of Dreams on my birthday - Marriage session

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Series of Dreams on my birthday - Marriage session

Post by Veramo on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:10 pm

I'm a newbie on this site. And stumbled on here through my sister who was also seeking an interpretation to her dreams.
Well, yesterday (Feb. 8th) was my birthday and I also woke up with a heavy heart because of my dreams.
It all started about 1am (I looked at my timer when I awoke), I was in a room that looks like a session or show for would-be married couples. It happened that my groom wasn't there. A childhood friend was also there without her groom, but she was with a young son. I overheard someone tell her that she can use me (I'm a female) as a stand-in for her husband-to-be for the show/session. She snickered & flatly refused. She said that she has nothing to do with me or nothing in common with me. However, her young son was coming towards me, following me wherever I go. I left the room to another room, where I saw my dad mocking me that I have no one. The lady's son was still following me around. I felt so alone and down, but I heard a voice saying I'm not alone.

Please someone with the Holy spirit gift of dream interpretation, help me with the interpretation of this dream.
More to come...

Veramo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Series of Dreams on my birthday - Marriage session

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:33 am

The dream is God telling you that when you feel alone you are not because He is always with you. The son represents Jesus and He is always there for you; hence why the “son” is following is always following you. He is there with you during trials and tribulations and He is there with during times of joy. He has known you before he placed you in your mother’s womb and before the creation of the world. He has always been there and it is time that you realize this. The groom is symbolic of the “Seven Brides” parable, your friend is not prepared; however, God wants you to be prepared (hence this why your “groom” is not there but He is there and you are not realizing this.)

I strongly urge you to pray over this one to get a confirmation. To God be the Glory, amen and amen!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Veramo on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:22 am

Thanks agape2007 for your interpretation

Veramo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:36 am

Thank You Lord for Your Revelations! To God Be the Glory, amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top