.. Job drm and subway .......

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

.. Job drm and subway .......

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:26 am

the lord keeps giving me drms about this job i went on interview at. will call it Bank A
Dream:

I am at work at Bank A, im new, im in room w/ ex-co worker (frm last job) John he's sitting @ dsk an I ask for sme work He did so i cud use it at new job, to learn frm. He is flipping thru paper an says no sorry i dnt have.

I leave the room. Walk around the office.. long walk.. go into a smaller room, anothr ex- coworker frm same last job. He has TV in the office room. i want 2 talk but he's bzy w/watchin some music an has remote in hand.

I leave the room.. walk around the office again and this lady who works for HR, has notepad in hand and asks me my "GrandParents" Email address ( Irl they r both dead an lived in anothr country, beutiful ppl of GOD) I start 2 give moms email...... then i say oh wait i dnt have my grandfathrs email but i can create one for my gradmother ( not sure why i said this thy r both dead. Altho i lived w/my grandma as a child, GF died b4 i met him)

Then i see...

I am leaving wrk for the day. the subway is underground frm wrk. so i go and it's such a long walk.. i go up stairs walk an go up stairs again... much longer than i expected!!! huge station..then i see the sign for the #2 Train
happy dance

Thats it.

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .. Job drm and subway .......

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:23 am

The bank is a reward reserved in heaven. The paper he flips through is your confirmation by it not being there, means it is not your time yet to receive it. Office is a place that is a service under the development in the Spirit. The smaller room is similar to the office but in a small version. This guy watching tv is symbolic of him being in the world (worldly) instead of being into God; hence, you wanting to talk = receiving the word.The woman with notepad is twofold. By writing she is confirming your information, if she did not write, it is not confirmed. When you give her the correct information she asks for then it will be confirmed. Meaning that you are claiming God that you are accepting your inheritance. Your grandparents is your spiritual inheritance. You stated that they were Godly, whatever gifts they had will be passed onto you. The subway means that Holy Spirit is going to do a great move. The stairs mean that you are moving up in the Spirit and receive higher spiritual things. The number of the train means that you bear witness to this and discern it in your Spirit.

If it does not apply then disregard. But plese pray over this for a confirmtion.
To God be the Glory, amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:20 am

hi agape.. thanks for ur help flower

altho the bank is the place i had gone on an interview for... and the Lords been giving me drms about this particular bank ( ive interviewed at several diff banks. i only wrk at banks)
so u thnk its about getting this job?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:50 am

Yes, I feel that this is your reward but also many other gifts He will bless you with.

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:54 am

doesnt subway station (train station) also mean waiting?
like maybe the Lords had me in this waiting period and it's time to get on the train.
irl.. my waiting period has been ups and downs and long... but Lords promised me an amazing breakthru soon!!!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:16 pm

I'm sorry something told me to look at this again. I overlook the symbolism of Bank A. Your answer to the dream is in your interaction with HR person. The subway staion journey means that a great blessing is instore for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:17 pm

im sorry idnt understand what you mean?

i get the train station but the 1st part i dnt get duh

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:19 pm

You never said that you gave her the new email or not and if she wrote it down. Your dream encompasses things both in the natural as well as the spiritual realm. So please forgive me if it seems like I am speaking in a riddle. Because this journey of yours deals with daily life as well as your spiritual walk, so it is twofold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:21 pm

I mean that this place maybe is not where He wants you to be at because it may hinder your spiritul walk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:21 pm

Notice the interctions of your coworkers nd their levels

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:22 pm

i had said i cud "create" my grandmothers email address if she wanted me to..b/c i dnt have it, b/c she never had one irl..she's been long deceased..

i remember her writing my moms name.. anita.grace@gmail weird but then i said oh thats not my grandparents email address...i remegmber seeing i think my granpas name benjamin on her pad

then i woke up. after i said i cud create one for her.

so i dnt understand what u mean? I am sorry..

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:23 pm

It looks like you will recieve a job at a bank but it will be through His choice not yours because He knows what is best.

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:27 pm

hmmmm so u think it's not this bank? btw i am calling it " Bank A" b/c i didnt want to say the name of the bank .

strange b/c i keep getting drms about this bank in particular.
in drm i was already working there tho?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:29 pm

In dreams when there is confirmation or acceptance of something it comes in a form of a letter, paper, phone call, etc... How it is confirm is by opening a letter, signature, or nswering the cll. The HR womn looks like she is about to write down your info; however, you do not state this. Your grandparents being Godly people and you following the Lord means that you have inherit something good. You wanting to give their e-mail means you want to give this bank something good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:31 pm

I believe that Lord is showing you what is going on in the spiritual to show you the obstacles that lay ahead of you in the natural

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:33 pm

I believe the Lord is showing you that you are a person of great value and potential and if you were to work here will it go to waste or will you be able to overcome the obstacles that may lay ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:35 pm

He is also showing in the subway that there is even greater blessings and gift in store for you that are waiting to manifest in the natural.

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:36 pm

ahhhh... so strange b/c i had so many drms of working in this particular bank.. once i had 2 drms in 1 night for this job. one was that i was working there, 2nd was that i will get paid well working there.?
and then u rmbr the library drm...

hmmmm i dnt really hve any othr prospects i know God will provide me a job.. but this is kinda strange... im getting mixed signals hmmm
bandaid

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:38 pm

agape2007 wrote:He is also showing in the subway that there is even greater blessings and gift in store for you that are waiting to manifest in the natural.
:hooray: praise GOD!! I luk fwd to this!!
yes ive been getting words about my spiritual blesings bein huge... ptl i wait on HIM expectandly and w/thanks giving!! :hooray:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Don't be discourage, I am sure sice you have these dreams that He reveal a clearer answer to you. Don't take my word for it but pray to Him to get a confirmation. I am only human and I have limited knowledge He is ll knowing. But I know from looking at your posts you are coming into something really big.

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:43 pm

yes i knw.. i always pray for confirmation..just frustrating 2me sometimes that i get so mny drms an i dnt get a clear picture... i will continue to seek the Lord..
i pray i get something soon.. bandaid praying
thank u so much for helping me..an sorry if i go in circles... i try to get a deep understanding of thngs

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Well the Lord always speaks in mysteries and I believe the reason being is so that the enemy can stay unaware and not hinder the outcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:47 pm

It makes me sad when someone does not get a firm answer and I have been there on the recieving end myself. But you dust yourself off and gain wisdom from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:50 pm

agape2007 wrote:Well the Lord always speaks in mysteries and I believe the reason being is so that the enemy can stay unaware and not hinder the outcome.

really.. hmmm thats interesting... bandaid wow

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Your ex-coworkers didn't seem very helpful in your dream. Do you have issues with them irl that maybe you could resolve in this waiting time?

I've been listening to some CDs from someone today and she talks about soul wounds and how to get them healed. It's likely if you had unresolved issues with your coworkers that the Lord would want you healed of that so you don't take the wounds with you into your next job.

The part about your grandparents and mom--could there also be generational curses going on that need to be removed so God can bless you?

Last edited by Deborah on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name of speaker removed)

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top