half naked & hands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

half naked & hands

Post by happiness80 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:58 am

Hope everyone is having a blessed week!

I had this dream about 3 days ago this part of my dream stood out

I was in my workplace and naked from the waist up (although it was more my naked back. I was lying on my stomach, some unknown man was behind me - he was also naked but could only see him from the waist up. In the dream It seems I feel asleep, I then wake up (in the dream) and realise I had fallen asleep and feel so guilty that this man was waiting for me and I fell asleep. But he seemed so patient and loving and waited for me to wake up. I reach my hands out to him and its like the dream focuses on our hands. He entwines his fingers with mine and I realise he really loves me.

I felt a complete peace and a bit excited as it felt like such a loving dream. I thought that perhaps this could be symbolic of God and his patient love for me however there are parts of the dream that have made me rethink this.

What Im not understanding is that the dream wasn't very bright in colour and usually my dreams are quite bright but this was more darker in colour not much light.
I also wondered about why this would take place in my workplace - that stood out to me. My overall feeling of this dream was a sense of peace and excitement like looking forward to something. The part in the dream where I wake up and realise I fell asleep also stands out thats something new I haven't encountered before, its almost like I could feel myself sleeping and wake up but Im still in the dream-

Im still pondering this dream any thoughts would be great

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: half naked & hands

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:12 am

Hello Happiness, this is a good dream and one with a simplistic message of bringing you peace into your life. You dreaming within a dream is symbolic of a vision that God has given you. The unknown man is Jesus. The description you gave of is line with that of the Bible's description of Him: the overwhelming feeling peace (I Corinthians 14:33, "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints"); naked from the waist up (Ezekiel 1:27, I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant ...); patience and loving (1 Cor 13:4, Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud). With all these elements within your dream you can rest assure it is not demonic regardless of the dreams lack of color.
I dream in color as well. However many times in my dream there seems to be darkness there regardless if it is blessing dream or a warning dream (I have noticed with my warning dreams a lot times there is a lot of light, could be the “angel of light” aka the devil); nevertheless, it does not matter. A true dream of God is one that gives you peace, comfort, understanding of a situation, and wisdom in areas that you need to work on. If a dream brings extreme fear, just know that it may not be of God and may be from the evil one who likes hinder people by their fear thus causing them to lose faith.

The reason why it to place in your workplace is because this are is very symbolic of your life or service that is still under development in the Spirit. It appears that all that is going on the world has you bogged down. It seems that you are doing alot and it is causing you some stress or wearing you down. I believe that God is telling you that you need rest or need to be rejuvenated; hence why He was smiling at you when you were asleep. He is also letting you that He brings Peace because He gives Peace that is beyond human understanding and knowledge.

I suggest you pray more over this to a a confirmation. To God be the Glory, amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Thank you agape2007 for your wonderful thoughts and impressions - Yes I tend to always wonder about the dreams I have that are darker in colour maybe this is because I tend to dream in colour so often.

I did feel peace/excitement in the dream but he wasnt smiling at me while I slept, he was just waiting and I couldn't really see his face it was a blur.

I also thought it could be God giving me reassurance and rest but just those parts that stick out especially the entwining of our fingers. I agree with the scripture of 1Cor 13:4, I have been working on developing this in my life.

Thank you I will continue to pray on this for confirmation

flower

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top