Hubby swimming and me flying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hubby swimming and me flying

Post by Sirianta on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Hey guys

A while back I had a very exciting dream. I dreamt that my husband was swimming in rivers but not like normal swimming it was very high speed and without using his arms or legs, just moving through the water very fast. The water was crystal clear. I was flying on top of him about 2 metres above the water. It was as if I was chasing him or flying where ever he went.

Then all of a sudden I realise that I was dreaming and I got very excited! I thought to myself I want to ask God for a supernatural experience in this dream. After that thought I was very high up in the sky. There was clouds all around me and I saw 5 golden elephant heads that appeared through the clouds. My impression was that they came from heaven. The presence of the Holy Spirit was very strong. Oh how I love that feeling!

Why I'm posting this dream again is that like some of you know I've got some maritial problems and my husband isn't serving God with me. I've been praying for his salvation for a very long time.

I nearly left my husband a while back because I couldn't stand this anymore but I keep on thinking about this dream and prophetic word we've received that my hubby will be an apostle and me prophetic. I'm just so tired sometimes of praying for him and not getting any break through. But the dream and the prophetic word stays with me.

Love in Christ
S

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hubby swimming and me flying

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:42 am

Hello S, I have some great news for you. The Lord is good all the time and hears our prayers. After you review my posting please pray and get a confirmation and praise Him. So here goes:
You flying over your husband at 2 meters is very symbolic, it means wholeness in your marriage. You flying is the Spirit that is within you and your husband in moving in the water is that he will be baptized in the Spirit and it will hit him swiftly (remember God's timing is not our timing, one minute to Him may feel like an eternity to us).
You being high up is your level of being in the Spirit. The symbolism of clouds and 5 golden elephants is very much of the Lord. 5 symbolizes Jesus is the atonement for humanityís sins and Godís Grace. The golden elephants represent that through Him your marriage is invincible or will be powerful.

To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:59 am

Wow!! Thank you sooooooooo much Agape - you are a true blessing. It feels like I've got renewed strength to keep on praying for my husband!! This is going to be a great testimony!! And I should start praising God this very moment!!

woohoo

Our God is an awesome God!!!!!

Love ya
xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:02 am

Thank you once again Father for revealing Your Power, Truth, Kindness, Patience, Love and extending Your Grace upon us. Thank you for hearing and answering our Prayers Father and thank You for Your Gifts that You have given us. Thank you Father. To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top