Reoccurring dreams of my children missing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccurring dreams of my children missing

Post by Sirianta on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Hey guys! About a two years ago I had constant dreams of my children being missing but at the end of each dream I found them and they were save. Now I'm starting to have the same dreams. In the dreams I am so anxcious when I can't find them and my relief is huge when I do find them and they are safe. Do you think this literally is something about my children? I really don't like these dreams. crying

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reoccurring dreams of my children missing

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:24 am

Hello Sirianta, never be anxious for nothing said the Lord. A few things comes to mind when I look at your dream, "Amazing Grace" I was lost but know I am found and The Parable of the Prodigal Son. I think this dream is a reflection of you or someone that you know that came into the Lord and turned away from Him for a while. Although this person may have accepted Him as Lord and Savior; however, they may have lost their way in the world. Yet each time they found their way back to Him. Parable of the Lost Coin, Luke 15: 8-10 (NLT), "“Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins and loses one. Won’t she light a lamp and sweep the entire house and search carefully until she finds it? And when she finds it, she will call in her friends and neighbors and say, ‘Rejoice with me because I have found my lost coin.’ In the same way, there is joy in the presence of God’s angels when even one sinner repents.”

If you feel it doesn't apply then disregard, but I recommend that pray to get a confirmation over this or have the answer reveal to you.

To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:39 am

Hey Agape, thank you so much!! You know what I thought about when you said that maybe it is someone I know that is lost? Maybe this dream is about my hubby whom I've been praying for so long to be saved. Maybe God wants me to feel kind of what He is feeling for my husband, because he loves my husband too, like I love my children.

I will pray for confirmation.

S huggins

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:55 am

Thank You Father for Your Revelations and answering our prayers. To God be the Glory, amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top