rape dreams, could anyone help explain these dreams to me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rape dreams, could anyone help explain these dreams to me

Post by Destine on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:45 am

Since of January (last month) I have had some pretty strange dreams about my Sr. pastor's son, And I'm trying to figure out why.

1st Dream: It was my sweet 16 birthday party (my birthday is coming up pretty soon) and my mom handed me this gift, it was a cell phone, I thanked them for it, because I really did not think I would get another cell phone. So, I excused myself and went into my room to charge my cell phone. My dad comes in with my Sr. Pastor's son, (I'll just call him SPK *senior pastor's kid*) so my dad is talking on top of his lungs saying he raped me, But I'm confused. SPK's dad comes in, and askes whats all the commotion is about. My dad explains it to him, which starts a fight between them. I look on the floor of my bedroom, and I see this snake slithering and smiling at me.

2nd dream: I was walking with my family (I think we were at a place of dining) and I was carrying this beautiful baby, And she was so cute. I continued to walk, and my family was no longer with me. I ended up in a classroom, I was the only student, While my dad was the only teacher. My dad started to lecture me and he said I would have not ended up pregnant or hurt by SPK if I listened to him instead of following my instincts.

3rd Dream: I'm at a store just shopping with my mom, we are done browsing around and we go up to the cashier. The lady who rung me up says I look very familiar, I tell her I don't have any social networking accounts, So it was funny for her to say that.She said she knew why and took out this cell-phone, on the phone was a picture of me, And the thing that creeped me out was that was the bg of my phone before I broke it last october. I asked her who gave it to her, And she said SPK gave it to her. Now I was really creeped out.

4th Dream: I was at my church, and we were having 3 pastors preach because (we) the congregation were going to vote for our new sr. pastor. And each of them had thirty minutes to preach. SPK's dad did not want this to happen, He did not want anyone to take his church from him, So he asked the state bishop if he could hinder anything. I went into our youth room, And my mom was talking to someone, I sat down and started listening to my iPod . SPK comes up and tries to sit next to me, and my mom hit the roof, she said for him never to go near me, And the person who she was talking to agreed.

5th Dream: I was celebrating something with my sister and friends, we were having a good time until SPK came in with his friend. Everything was going smoothly, than I ended up alone with him, And than I came running out of a room crying, So we went to my friends house. Once we were there, a few hours later I needed to get something out of our car, And once I got it, (My friends dad was out there just to make sure I was OK) and I got it, and this dog started barking at me, Not the kind of bark a dog gives when they are about to attack, But one of those barks they give when something is wrong. The dog tries to block my way into the house, whining a little now, But my friend's dad holds the dog's collar so I can enter.

6th Dream: So, I was in this store with my friends, it's like a craft store and we were making something basically having a good time. I go to the back to get something, And the woman who owns the store (M) says she has some cell-phones I can take for under $40, I tell her "Well, I only have $20" so she said she'd give them for free, I thanked her and begin to look in the boxes. I found this phone that was exactly lilke my old my phone, And I turned it on, and the screensaver was a picture of me! It really weirded me out, I asked my friend if she saw the same thing, and she said she did.
So, I continue to look through the phone and I notice the contacts are all the ones I have in my phone, and all the pictures on the phone are pictures of me. It really scared me, So I asked Miss M where she got it from, and she said that her daugther got it from her friend that went to a different school. So, I talk to her daugther and she said the only thing her friend told her was that a guy gave it to her, And that he liked me. It really made no sense and I'll tell you why: MY phone that looked like the one in the dream is broken, I mean like in 2 pieces no hope for it. And it really weirded me out, Because I had another dream like this a few weeks ago:

7th Dream:
So, I was at my church helping the children's director with the children choir, My friends were also helping me, we were all having lots of fun. In the backstage area, my friend was crying and I asked why and someone said something mean to her, So I comforted her and the children's director scolded the girl who was mean to my friend. Once church was over, for some reason I was at my Sr. Pastor's house, my parents had me staying with them instead of another family. My friends were able to come over, and we were sititng in the room I was staying in, helping me fold some clothes. I excused myself to go to the bathroom, I just went in there to fix my hair when someone starts knocking on the door. I said "Someone's in here" and the person continued knocking and started saying my name, I forgot to lock the door and it was opened and my sr. Pastor's son was standing there, and he forced me to the ground but I was able to get up and I started running. I made it back to the room where my friends were at, I told them and they started to lock the doors. I texted my parents about it and they said they would be on their way.

I think the reason why these dreams seem so weird to me is that the guy who has been in it hasn't really been mean to me at all, Like last month he gave me a hug (actually it was the day after I had that dream about my dad accusing him of raping me) so it was a little strange.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rape dreams, could anyone help explain these dreams to me

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:42 am

I'm not interpreting so if this doesn't sit with your spirit, please ignore.

I'm just commenting on the first one because it's the only one I've read so far.

So, that Snake, giving you a slime ball smile... A serious allegation upon 2 innocent victims. Def. is the work of the enemy. Trying to ruin someone's life with a lie. The snake gives itself away, leaving the scene of the true crime with that sneaky crap smile on it's face, thinking it's being all sneaky. Satan is a LIAR and would LOVE to stir up that kind of mischief on Yahweh's daughter and son. Obviously he uses others to do it, believers or not, doesn't matter to him.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:50 am

Do you have a problem in church with slander? All your dreams sound like how the progression of rumors looks irl. Slander is serious business, and creepy.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:52 am

Anyway, I could be wrong.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:11 pm

Sponsored content