Telescope Gift

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Telescope Gift

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:45 am

I received an envelope addressed to me from my great-grandson. I knew someone else wrote it because it was not his writing and was very neat. He gave me a telescope, which was a gift to me, and I wondered what I was going to do with it. In the meantime, his mother (my grandaughter) asked her mother (my daughter) if she wanted it.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Telescope Gift

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:13 am

The telescope could mean the gift of sight or prophecy. The generation of family members means that it is being passed or inherited.

If it does not apply, then disregard.
To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:56 pm

Agape2007,

Thanks for your reply. My thoughts were that the dream had something to do with prophecy but because of my not knowing what to do with the telescope I wasn't sure. I thought it might have to do with my family inheriting the gift of prophecy, but wasn't sure because the telescope was offered to another. Also, not sure what part the addressed envelope played. All in all your interpretation is in line with my thoughts. Thanks so much. I know God is doing something in my life because of all the dreams, but not quite sure what. Blessings!

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:39 pm

The envelope is a confirmation; if you open it, you accepted it if you did not you passed on it or passed it on.
Thank You Lord for Your Your revelations.To God be the Glory, amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:54 am

When I received the envelope, supposedly that was where the telescope was. I know it doesn't make any sense (a telescope in an envelope)???...but dreams don't always seem to make sense in the natural. I did not see myself open the envelop, but the next scene the telescope was set up in my room, so I assume that it considered an acceptance on my part. Why was I wondering what to do with the telescope? Why did my grandaughter offer it to her mom ( my daughter) is that because the gift will be inherited by her?

Thanks for all your help sifting through all this. I have been having some powerful dreams, and I know they are all related.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:27 am

It appears that you have this gift and have accepted it. It may not appear that way in natural or have manifested in the natural but it has in the spiritual. You have it but have not accepted it as of yet or it will be revealed to you. Your granddaughter offering this gift to her mother is probaly her way of informing your daughter that she has this gift but just like you, she does not realizes she has it and this is her confirmation.

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Thanks for the interpretation. My daughter & granddaughter are not serving the Lord, but I know He will get a hold of them yet.

I have been told & believed that the Lord would give me a healing ministry, however recently I received a prophecy something about a change in direction. I felt it had to do with prophecy. I'm going to have to look up that word.

Thanks again, Be Blessed.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:21 pm

Prophecy is the Lord talking through a person to give them a message.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top