classroom injustice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

classroom injustice

Post by Deborah on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 am

I had a dream a couple nights back about a classroom. The front of the classroom looked like a normal classroom--a teacher, rows of desks, children--but then there was a partition--a large glass window, I think--and on the other side was a mountain of trash. Children were sitting on the trash, straining to hear the teacher and not slide off the mountain.

I felt very enraged at the injustice of the situation.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: classroom injustice

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:23 am

The classroom represents a small ministry and the glass represents the blessings of God or heaven. However, the children sitting on the mountain straining to hear the teacher is symbolic of these children or God’s children learning more from the world (the mountain of trash) or being worldly (hence they did not want to slide off) and they are having a hard time hearing the Word and/or doing “good works”.

If it dos not apply or hit your Spirit, then disregard. To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 am

Thanks, agape, I'm wondering if it's more literal though--many schools do tend in the natural to give up on some kids (treat them like trash) and that's one thing that enrages me irl.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:55 am

It could be but what struck me in my spirit was the glass. Glass is symbolic of holiness and the mountains is symbolic of kingdoms or the world. Classrooms in dreams can often times be symbolic of your level of your spiritual walk. Your dream reminds me John 12:25 KJV, "He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal."

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:04 am

hmm an invisable barrier the glass be,, im sure thats just how it is 4 them that live in poverty , ,,,ugh

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:27 am

Yes, I think you're right, D. A glass wall instead of a glass ceiling (a term used to describe how a person can ascend only so high in the ranks of a company).

In my dream I got the feeling the kids were trying to stay on the
top of the trash mountain because to slide down meant a worse fate for them.

Last night I had a dream about talking to a young man I know irl who some might call "white trash" and I was telling him about his godly heritage, so I'm sure these dreams are linked somehow.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:54 am

yes indeed

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 am

hey Debrah.. i felt like Lord was letting u see "behind the glass walls"
like He is allowing u to see the garbage..which is why ur so upset irl..
windows sometimes means revelation.. Like the Lord is giving u a revelation of whats going on and it's an outrage... bandaid
it's like these poor kids r sitting on trash,,,if thy move the fall.. like it's hard for them to get anything good..

maybe Lord wants u to intercede for this situation..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Yes, I think you're right, SisterinChrist. I thought I already knew a lot about the garbage (that's why I was a homeschooling mom for 12 years after working as a substitute teacher in a local public school), but I think the problem is bigger than I thought.

Certainly teaching is not an easy profession and many teachers are doing their best, but we have a real problem in the United States. Just this morning I was reading about a high school sophomore class where one third of the class has dropped out already this year!

I have tutored high school dropouts in the past--perhaps I'll be doing this more in the future. One told me about the verbal abuse she had to endure in the public school. I was horrified.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:30 pm

bandaid thats real sad...
its so tuff for kids... lots of bullying..when i was younger i was bullied the teachers saw but did nothing... i ended up begging my mom to put me in private school..all girls.. i didnt mind..

i thnk the Lord is revealing this to u for a reason...keep pressing on the Lord to direct ur path in this matter... I wish there were more teachers like u who care/cared. Bless You kids needs help.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:35 pm

The sad thing is, the verbal abuse I referred to came from a teacher, not another student.
Yes, I continue to pray for direction....thanks again.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top