Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Virtuous

HE BOUGHT ME COFFEE

Praise God for His many blessings!

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday morning. As I was going to the office, I stopped at one of the convenient stores along the way to fill up with gas AND get me a cup of coffee. This store has the BEST coffee and I had fixed my mouth up for it ALL morning!

I pulled up to the pump (you all know it’s either pre-pay with cash on the inside or pay at the pump with a debit/credit card) and pressed the “speak with attendant” button. No one answered so I walked inside. I told the cashier I needed to fill up and purchase a cup of coffee but I didn’t have any cash. I told her I was paying with my card and since I didn’t know how much it would take to fill my truck up, and asked if she could turn the pump on. She said I could guesstimate on how much it would take to fill the truck up, get the coffee and pay inside, or I could pay at the pump, fill up and then come back on the inside to purchase the coffee but she couldn’t turn the pump on. I asked her if I could leave my i.d. (I never leave my card) with her and she still said no. I’m saying to myself, “This is ridiculous”. I said, “Well, I’ll pay at the pump and just get the gas otherwise I will have to make two separate transactions.”

As I turned to walk out the store, this man was walking up to the counter and said, “I’ll buy your coffee ma’am.” He had two cups of coffee in his hand and told the cashier to add my coffee into his purchase. I couldn’t thank him enough because I REALLY wanted that coffee. I had been thinking about it all morning. I know he probably got tired of hearing me thank him because I thanked him until he got out of the store.
I thanked God ALL day because I know that was Him. That man came out of nowhere. I was wondering how he heard what was being said because the lady and I weren’t speaking loud and we were the only two at the front counter. I only saw him when I was telling the lady I would have to make two separate transactions. I don’t know where he came from or how much of the conversation he heard, but I do know God used him to buy my coffee and I enjoyed every minute of it.

As I left the store, I prayed and told God to lead me to someone who I could bless just as this man had been a blessing to me. I searched all day yesterday to see if I could see Gods hand in having me to be a blessing to someone. I was able to be a blessing to someone last night.

I just thank God for who He is and the little things that mean so much! Thank you Lord, for my coffee! :donut:

It's those "little" things that become magnified and shows us just how close God is to us on a daily basis. Praise the Lord!

lovelywomanofvirtue wrote:
Awww...that is sweet! I love how God cares about the little things in our lives!

Ain't HE something?! happy dance

Cholette wrote:
It's those "little" things that become magnified and shows us just how close God is to us on a daily basis. Praise the Lord!

I just loooooooove that..."little things that become magnified"... woo hoo

LOVE IT!!!!!

God DOES Care about those kind's of things!!!! He gave me a coupon for an expensive air scent that is my FAV, I never do coupons because they never have what I am going to buy!!! I asked my husband if I could get it before I left the house, he said yes. My last one was empty and needed a new one. I love that one because it smells the whole house and lasts for ever! I found the coupon on the floor at the commissary!!!

I esp. love when he uses Others to bless us!!!!

:hmm: I hope someone could give me a glass of milk because I love milk more than coffee :hmm:

He never ceases to amaze me! That is a totally awesome testimony to how God works everyday in our lives. Most people don't look for him working in our lives but he does it all the time. Many times when I am at work and have no idea how to handle something or what to say to someone I just say, "Lord please show me what to do or say." Every time he comes through giving me just the right words or just the right way to handle the situation. God is so gooooooood!

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

He has done things like this for me A LOT.

One time it was a sausage biscuit from Hardees. I got to work and one of my co-workers brought me one to my desk.

One time it was Krispy Kreme donuts I wanted. I got to work and there were fresh Krispy Kreme donuts in the break room for everyone.

One time it was a tire I needed. I went to purchase a tire (with money I HAD to borrow from my mom that I knew she needed for herself) and a friend of mine was there. He asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told him I needed a tire. He bought the tire and I was able to give my mom back her money.

One time I needed gas and I was down to my last. I put the gas in my car and went inside to pay. This guy (I have no clue as to who he was) told me he wanted to pay for my gas.

One time I was in the dollar store purchasing household supplies and this guy (I have no clue who he was) told the cashier to add his stuff in with my total and he would pay for mine with his.

I can go on and on on how God supplies my (our) everyday needs EVEN without asking Him to!

What a MIGHTY GOD we serve!

owen wrote:
:hmm: I hope someone could give me a glass of milk because I love milk more than coffee :hmm:

lol! rofl laugh

It's funny because just yesterday I went to Subway to get one of their breakfast sandwiches. I had the lady add all the stuff I wanted to it and then when it was time to pay, I didn't have my debit card OR credit card on me...all I had on me was a large bill that they did not take. I was disappointed, but the lady said..."don't worry about it, just bring the money back later." I was so touched that my eyes filled up with tears because NO ONE does that unless God has moved on their heart to do it. That lady didn't know me from the next customer, but she TRUSTED that I would return. All I can say is FAVOR, FAVOR, FAVOR!!! God KNEW that I was hungry and needed to eat before going to work...and he fed me.

Thank you Father for you Favor!!! He does stuff for me all the time too and I agree, even without me having to ask!!!

AMEN!!!