I had a nightmare of me being attacked

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had a nightmare of me being attacked

Post by Destine on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:14 am

So, I was at my church helping the children's director with the children choir, My friends were also helping me, we were all having lots of fun. In the backstage area, my friend was crying and I asked why and someone said something mean to her, So I comforted her and the children's director scolded the girl who was mean to my friend. Once church was over, for some reason I was at my Sr. Pastor's house, my parents had me staying with them instead of another family. My friends were able to come over, and we were sititng in the room I was staying in, helping me fold some clothes. I excused myself to go to the bathroom, I just went in there to fix my hair when someone starts knocking on the door. I said "Someone's in here" and the person continued knocking and started saying my name, I forgot to lock the door and it was opened and my sr. Pastor's son was standing there, and he forced me to the ground but I was able to get up and I started running. I made it back to the room where my friends were at, I told them and they started to lock the doors. I texted my parents about it and they said they would be on their way

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had a nightmare of me being attacked

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:28 am

It looks like God is revealing to you that will be attacked; however, He will protect you (hair = holiness or covering, bathroom = a place of cleansing). You texting your parents and them texting that they are their way, means that through you are always in their prayers. I suggest that continually pray over this, prayer is a powerful weapon. This dream along with your previous dreams all have the same theme that centers on this person. I strongly urge you to heed God's warning about this boy and his consuming obsession over you. Only God knows the hearts of people. People lack knowledge and tend to based their perception of others on what is on the outside. I feel that God is trying to tell you do not be decieved by outward appearances and acts.

To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:33 am

I've just been confused because the guy doesn't seem like he would do something like this, Should I tell my mom?

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:48 am

Yes you should tell her. That's why I stated that appearances can be decieving because we cannot see the hearts of others but God can. That is why you are having these dreams is because He loves you and do not want to see you hurt. Also when a person goes through something tramatic, this gives the devil a foothold and cause people to turn away from God because they feel that He should have done something. In your case, He is constantly warning you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:13 am

OK than I will tell my mom

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top