plane changes during take-off..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

plane changes during take-off..

Post by traveller on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi all, I'd like some feedback to this dream, so if anyone feels led.. Thanks in advance!

Dream:
I was in a big hangar-type building. I was with someone perched on a ledge on the side halfway up the wall..and I was looking at a big plane in the hangar that was manoeuvring around to get it’s nose towards the exit of the hangar. It moved so close to us that it was about to bump into us, but I said I knew it wouldn’t, but it came very close. Somehow there was another small group of people further away on our right somewhere along the wall as well, they were there to push the plane along, that’s why the plane nearly ‘nosed’ into us as it was avoiding those people (as their help was needed). Then, next thing me and my companion are on the ground and we help push the plane from the side (somewhere near the wheels, towards the front of the plane). I looked at the plane and saw it was too close to the wall and I was concerned that it would fly into it or get clipped when flying out of the hangar. So, we were trying to push it away from the wall whilst it was gathering momentum. The other group had also started pushing further at the back (that group from before) but somehow we’re separate. It felt like they weren't even aware we were there but that didn't seem to matter though. My companion and I let go off the plane once it started to become airborne. I looked up to see where the plane was going and I saw the plane looked different, like it was a flat pack(like a ladder?) turned on it's side. It didn’t fly into the wall, nor did it get clipped but it still flew through the glass windows that were high up the front wall of the hangar. I saw the glass breaking.
This is all I remember.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: plane changes during take-off..

Post by traveller on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:20 pm

thanks for your input agape,
I actually wondered if the breaking glass meant a negative thing, like in loss of vision of this particular plane/ladder/ministry..

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:21 pm

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:08 am

Agape, I had a simialar dream posted here...about the airports being empty...and I alone was in this empty airport being persued by and eveil enity...I saw a break in the glass window and I floated through it to escape....

I am interested to see that in this dream posted by Traveller, that you noted that the ship going through the broken glass could mean that it has the blessing of the Lord. I am interested in this one part in wonder if it applies to my dream as well...can you share more about how you have experienced or learned that going through the glass may mean that it is blessed by the Lord? I am taking this as an apportunity to learn something new. God Bless, and Traveller, pray you will have a full revelation of the meaning of your dream. bless you both

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:17 am

Thanks Godsgrace.. Will have to keep praying about this one as it's not clear to me at this point in time, God knows, so I guess I'll have to just wait and see scratching chin

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:37 am

referee

Hi Traveller -

Since Gods Grace has chosen to interpret your dream again, I think it's fair that you know that God's Grace is also agape2007. We've been dealing with her behind the scenes regarding her interpretations and God has shown us through another dream (read Alexis25's dream -"Covered in Snow") that agape2007 is not accurately interpreting dreams. Please use caution in dealing with her.

I wouldn't normally "out" someone like this publicly because it's ok for a member to stop using one username and replace it with another username but in this case given that she is interpreting your dream under two different usernames, she's not being forthright with you and that's unacceptable - our goal is to ensure that this community is a safe forum for individuals who are seeking an interpretation or assistance in understanding their dreams. agape2007 has mispresented herself by stating under her Godsgrace username that she's new to the site which is a false statement. As a result, I want you (and the rest of this community) to have full understanding of who you are dealing with.

We will handle the situation with agape2007/Godsgrace directly but in the meantime do not want you (or any other member) to be led astray by her.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Thanks Lola!
God bless you and the team for looking out for us.. thumbs

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Traveller,

Whenever I have dreams in a warehouse or a hanger they are always spiritual. The airplane does seem like a big project that you and another group are trying to help get off the ground but it doesn't seem as though you are working together.

Sometimes windows can mean revelation knowledge but that the plane went through the glass and broke it could possible mean breakthrough.

I'm not sure. These are just possibilities.

Is there currently something you are working on?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi Mia,
Thanks for your reply..I've had more dreams about airplanes, even a helicopter lately. Like this one I'm not getting any revelation at this point in time, which is frustrating:) so to be honest, I have no idea what project,etc this is referring to. To answer your question about something i'm working on currently..hmm, am working towards completing my studies within the next couple of months and spiritually, lol, i'm working on getting some answers to what/where God wants us (me and hub) to do/go next..

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Oki.... let me also say this about the dreams that I've had about warehouses, I usually don't know what they are about until they happen.

For instance, I was once in a warehouse and a 'friend' gave me a gun which I hid in a laundry basket because my parents were coming to visit.

For years i was horrible at keeping my laundry up. About three years after I had this dream, my mom came, helped me catch up with my laundry and I've overcome the laundry monster ever since. That dream was the Lord giving me the power to overcome my laundry and years later when it finally happened I understood it.

Even if it takes a while before you get the revelation, you will get the revelation and it will still be goooooooooooood.

God doesn't hide anything, except to reveal it.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Even if it takes a while before you get the revelation, you will get the revelation and it will still be goooooooooooood.

God doesn't hide anything, except to reveal it.

True:) am learning to be patient.. lol!
thanks Mia

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top