dream I can't shake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream I can't shake

Post by scharlenerutherford on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Hello my name is scharlene, a couple of days ago I had a dream where I had found alot of rubies they were hidden, I held on tight onto the rubies because there were people trying to take what I had found. The other part of the dream I was surpassing many obstacles but the last obstacle I wasn't alone I was on the big ball and was given instruction on how to get through without going into te eye of the tornado. Last part of the dream I was dead laying down but life came to me.

scharlenerutherford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream I can't shake

Post by Jasmine on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Im no dream interpreter. Forgive me if I am wrong. But the rubies could be something precious like blessings or whatever and people (could be demons but I don't want to mislead u) would want to take your blessings or whatever the rubies could mean. The obstacles could mean hard times in your life and you will know that God is helping you at the last one. The instructions are obviously the way to get through the hard time without falling (getting in the eye of the storm). the last scene Im not sure but it could mean that after all of these obstacles are over that you'll feel dead but God will give you life.
remember i'm not an interpreter but i just gave you what I thought it could mean

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scharlenerutherford on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:07 pm

I agree with getting instructions on how to go through this last obstacle but I feel with the last part the spirit of the lord is is telling me the death is spiritual and by allowing whats going on to make me I will beable to lay down the flesh and raise up in life. I hered it said death is a begining not an end, in order for life to come I must die to this flesh(spiritually). And rubies are considered something of value.

scharlenerutherford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:26 pm

okay

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Rubies means value and it appears that these people want you to throw them away. You dead and coming to life brings to mind dead in the flesh but a new life in Christ, Romans 8:13, "For if you go in the way of the flesh, death will come on you; but if by the Spirit you put to death the works of the body, you will have life." Hope this helps. To God be the Glory, amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:35 am

A open hand, sometimes you let go of things, which can be blessings to others to recieve and again to pour out again just a thaught.
MAY MY FATHER BLESS YOU! AND GIVE YOU THE WISDOM YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR!

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top