DEMON HUNTER-(long story)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DEMON HUNTER-(long story)

Post by MaddCB on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:40 pm

okay, so I watched a show called "Ghost Adventures" that now comes on the Travel Channel. Last night episode the "ghost adventure-three man team" went back to a hunted site to reinvestigate again. The last time the team went there they invited 25 other people and bishop to come. The three man team and the those that came forward about the experience said they all got attacked when they returned home. Only the bishop was there to bless this part of the building. He got phyiscally assualted by the demons but he continued to apply the Blood of Jesus to that room.
Well the three-man team of Ghost Adventures returned to that same place this year and brought the same bishop with them. They returned to the room where the Bishop annoited the place. Guess what. After one the ghost hunter asked really loud "Why are you stuck in the basement and can't come to this room." they recorded a voice saying "They can't go back there". I took it to mean that place been removed from the demons possession. So the Ghost team go to the very heart of where they themselves personally experience attacks-phyical assualts from those spirits. They took the priest with them and no suprise the spirits(all seven of them) were really focusing their engery on the bishop. When Bishop started to annoit that place as well, the team captured a very loud growl coming from the shadows as the bishop called out the name of Jesus. The other guys was spoked and those spirits I guess in order to distract or keep the Bishop from annoiting they attacked two of the three men. The bishop held his ground though, and told them to stop recording. So at the end of the show the three man team recap what went down when the cameras went off. Turns out one them got possesed and the other two were having very dark thoughts about killing the bishop.

NOW MY DREAM: Now I know this is really long, but understand this. I had a dream following last night after seeing that episode. I was in a house and there was this family getting harresed by demons. I stood up and basically said "I'm not scared of you!" I started shouting how much God loves me and the people in this house, how much He did to defeat you and protect us. I started to quto scriptures to push the demons out the house. I remember "My words do not return to me void" after I said that my whole body started to shake and I turned into a LION. Yeah, I felt this very intense focus to keep pushing them out to remove those spirits not just from the house but anyplace they try to seek refuge. Next thing I know I'm looking and i see these glowing red eyes in the dark woods. Instead of getting scared I charge at full speed like a lion taking down a trepassor or claiming the terriorty of another lion. But I was bigger and badder. I succeeded in taking that terroirty away and I just couldn't stop! I had this intense strong desire to take EVERYTHING from the enemy. Leaving nothing in their possesion not even a crumb!

FROM MY PAST EXPERIENCE
I noticed it was this same feeling this same kind of anger/rage I felt when I interceed for my loved ones. I had this very intense focus on the enemy. Nothing could not distract me. The first time I felt this was a few months after I became a christian. The enemy tried to take my dad down and destroy our family. I don't know what came over me but I was filled with rage and my focus was on the enemy! The second time I felt this same feeling when the enemy tried to take my fiance away. Again I was filled with rage, and this rage was way more intense then the last time. The attack agaisnt me was more intense. I know during my fast(first time I ever did that in spiritual warfare) I was in a half awake state. I remember my body couldn't move, and I felt one my dirty socks fly off my bed and being stuffed into my mouth. I couldn't move or breathe, but my mind was screaming the name of jesus. I was trying to say Jesus name then something happen even though I still couldn't move my vocal cords started to work because I felt this fire in my belly coming up through my throat and out came the the words "Jesus help me!" After that I could move again and breathe again. That attack still didn't stop me from praying and fasting either. ^_^.
But all my dreams since I was born again involved fighting the enemy, cutting off all the strongholds. Even my characters in my stories are doing that. Its like this deeply ingrained response now. I know its difficult to explain but I still feel like a LION of Judah. ^_^

MaddCB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEMON HUNTER-(long story)

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:11 am

It appears that you do not have the spirit of fear and the enemy knows this. When we get closer to God and can not be shaken by the enemy or fall for his lies, he then resorts to attacking to weak links in our defenses. Oftentimes there are family members. The lion in your dreams represnts that God has blessed your abundantly in bravery that is reserve for Royalty and Kingship. It looks like you are on your way to becoming a great prayer warrior and God is blessing you with effective weapons and strenghth in this season of spiritual warfare.
I had a dream of battling demons once and the Lord revealed this to me to show me my strength, needless to say the dream and battling demons were so intense irl I got up @ 3am to eat and drink to restore me because the dream was that powerful. There have been instances like yours in which I had been in a half sleeplike state and felt that I was being strangled and trying to call out Jesus and there have been times in which I awoke speaking in tongues (although I did not understood it) but I know that Jesus and Holy Spirit was praying on behalf. I remember reading the story of this woman that was strangled while she was asleep and she said that Jesus revealed to her be careful what you bring to your bed (she did not reveal what this thing was but that is between her and the Lord.) Great Dream and continue "to fight the good fight of faith" (I Tim 6:12). To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:17 am

Oh yeah, I forgot to add, sometimes you need to be careful on what your are watching and what you listen to. Because demons can come through these things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top