Dreamed I was a mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamed I was a mermaid

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:03 am

Last night i dreamed i was Ariel from Disney's Little Mermaid. I was swimming around in the sea and I wanted to be human. Everyone in the ocean thought I was very strange and odd because i wanted to be human. I suddenly had legs and was wearing a pink dress that was beautiful. I knew once i arrived on dry land i wanted to design more dresses but i didnt have the means to yet because i was still in the sea. I swam around showing off my dress to everyone. I could tell that i was way more excited about it then they were. It was something i was so very proud of and was beautiful exclusivly to me for some reason. There were three specific things i had to accomplish in a small amount of time or else i would turn into sea foam. I knew that my Father was going to allow me to be human because it was something I greatly desired and i wasn't odd to him because he was ruler over the land and of the sea. Anyway I knew i could get the three things accomplished in time and saw it come to pass that I had, but was fearful my husband would only get two of his things accomplished..i didnt know if there was enough "wish" for him to go around. (we didnt go to the sea witch like Ariel did in the movie, it was our father's wish that he was granting us)

History: I love the Lord with all my heart mind and strength and i dont have any marine spirits on me or anything...some people believe that mermaids symbolize this, but they dont for me. I believe that the symbol for me is simply that I operate in the prophetic or the "SEE" and that I am a princess because I am a daughter of the Most High King :)

My husband and i are expecting tax return this week and there are some bills we need to pay before we can purchase the things we want. Im not sure if this is about that but I kinda feel like people in my family think im a bit odd because i raise dairy goats laugh I've been wanting to start a small home dairy/creamery and purchase a few more does for our herd. I'm wondering though what the dress could symbolize? Would love any thoughts or Holy Spirit interpretations you may have THANKS!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamed I was a mermaid

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:14 am

The dress could represent your covering or your spirit! Some people have a good spirit when things are not going as planned and some don't. You wanted to design more dresses could be your desire that more would be like you. Just a thought.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:18 am

LOL yes that does make sence. I kinda wish others would get excited about my goats :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top