Garden and Crocodile

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garden and Crocodile

Post by Moubsette on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:39 am

Hi there,

Hope you are all doing well.
I am new to this forum and find it so resourceful as I regularly have prophetic/warning dreams. Thank you so much Mia and her team for blessing me.

Here's one I had last week and I would like to share with you:

In my dream I have a desire to explore London but in a different way (I wanted do something new). So Iím walking on a dangerous 2-way road that has no sidewalks. I am walking on the left side of the road and cars on this side of the road are coming in my back (I live in London, UK). While walking I have to look in my back to make sure that no cars are coming towards me too fast. Finally I get safe to the final destination, which is a beautiful garden. It looks really nice. The first thing that attracts me is a waterfall that has medium sized green rocks. I come close to the rocks and touched one... only to realize that what I touched was not a rock but a crocodile (alive). At that moment my thoughts in the dreams were: hhmmm that's strange, how can we have crocodiles in a garden in London? I quickly leave the waterfall and then continue my walk in the garden ... I donít quite remember all the details after that but I remember that there was a sort of small lake where there were more crocodiles in disguise in it. And I kept on wondering how can they be crocodiles in the UK?

I know crocodiles are synonymous of leviathan spirit but can someone put it together (= interpret this dream for me)?

Be blessed

Last edited by Moubsette on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Moubsette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Garden and Crocodile

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:03 am

It sounds to me like you will discover something unpleasent somewhere you arent expecting. Just a thought.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:42 am

What Daph stated speaks loudly to my spirit. Water is significant of the Holy Spirit and the garden is significant of growth and fertility. However, in thiese places, the devil is lurking and waiting cause chaos. For example, some people do not belive this, but sometimes depending on the church and what spirits the devil has loosened on members of the congragation, he will show up there with his minions and cause strife and deceit. Rocks in dreams are normally symbolic of Jesus and in this case the crocs/gators are symbolic of someone passing themselves off to be like Jesus or being a counterfeit Jesus. This could mean someone claiming that they are speaking for the Lord when in fact it is their words. The crocs/gators lurking in the garden could mean that these spirits or person is trying to hinder your growth in Christ.
I would recommend that you pary and seek God on this one. If what I hve said does not apply then disregard.
To God be the Glory, Amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:02 am

Hi Moubsette,

For your prayerful discernemnt, discard what does not rest.

In my dream I have a desire to explore London but in a different way (I wanted do something new). So Iím walking on a dangerous 2-way road that has no sidewalks.

I do see this as a significant part of your dream and connected to the garden. This could represent complacency that leads to making risky decisions in order to do have a new spiritual experience.
Because I see complacency as a normal part of each persons walk/life, there is not a consequence (being hit by a car) as God protects you in His Grace.

I am walking on the left side of the road and cars on this side of the road are coming in my back (I live in London, UK). While walking I have to look in my back to make sure that no cars are coming towards me too fast.

You are being careful (watching what is behind you at intervals, and also looking ahead--this could represent having wisdom enough to know the difference between what is past and what is now/future)
You are going with the correct direction with the flow of traffic, but the course is still a dangerous one on foot. = in your walk.

Finally I get safe to the final destination, which is a beautiful garden. It looks really nice.
The first thing that attracts me is a waterfall that has medium sized green rocks.

This garden (church? ministry?) may seem like a place of refreshing.
It is welcoming/beautiful and peaceful at first glance.

I come close to the rocks and touched one... only to realize that what I touched was not a rock but a crocodile (alive). At that moment my thoughts in the dreams were: hhmmm that's strange, how can we have crocodiles in a garden in London? I quickly leave the waterfall and then continue my walk in the garden ...

The rock may denote a new (green) foreign/couterfeit spirit that appears like Christ (The Rock) It is in an outpouring like The Holy Spirit, but is a deception.
You recognize this immediately (discernment)
God keeps you safe through this journey of discovery, that you may give testimony.

I donít quite remember all the details after that but I remember that there was a sort of small lake where there were more crocodiles in disguise in it. And I kept on wondering how can they be crocodiles in the UK?

This is not an isolated issue, but is expanding in territory.
Perhaps the "new exploration" will be in this area of understanding more about the enemies tactics, as you seem to have curiosity, please pray about this though.

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moubsette on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:47 am

agape2007 wrote:The crocs/gators lurking in the garden could mean that these spirits or person is trying to hinder your growth in Christ.!
Hi agape2007 your statement definitely applies in my situation. There's a spirit that is hindering/blocking me for experiencing God's full presence in my life. I was a backslidding born again christian but rededicated my life to Christ 2.5 years ago but it's been a real battle since then.

Moubsette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:52 am

Its because we are in a long season of spiritual of warfare and time is running out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moubsette on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:12 pm

piano wrote:I do see this as a significant part of your dream and connected to the garden. This could represent complacency that leads to making risky decisions in order to do have a new spiritual experience.
Because I see complacency as a normal part of each persons walk/life, there is not a consequence (being hit by a car) as God protects you in His Grace. You are being careful (watching what is behind you at intervals, and also looking ahead--this could represent having wisdom enough to know the difference between what is past and what is now/future)
You are going with the correct direction with the flow of traffic, but the course is still a dangerous one on foot. = in your walk.

Piano, thank you for interpreting the beginning of the dream. I could not really understand why I was walking on such a dangerous road until I read your explanation. It's true that since I've rededicated my life to Christ 2.5 years ago it has not been easy ... I did not choose the easiest road but by His grace I have so much grown spiritually in such a short time. Indeed he has protected me against the attempts of the enemy to destroy me.
piano wrote:This is not an isolated issue, but is expanding in territory.
Perhaps the "new exploration" will be in this area of understanding more about the enemies tactics, as you seem to have curiosity, please pray about this though.
I prayed about it and I believe the presence of crocodiles in this dream has to do with Job 41 (Leviathan), the spirit of pride that is hindering me for experiencing the fullness of God.
God is telling me that if after all the troubles I got into to get to this beautiful garden I am not able to rest there it's because of the spirit of pride. It's subtle but it's still there trying to hide.
I am meeting with my pastor this week to discuss this and start a deliverance session.

God bless you

Moubsette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:30 am

Hi moubsette,

It does show humility to see that you face areas of pride within yourself, an insight that can only come from God.
I do believe, that some people can be terribly hard on themselves as well...so noting that pride can spring up not only within ourselves, but within systems and places that are stagnent (the lake) without movement from The Holy Spirit.

I found it interesting that the crocodiles were green, and perhaps noting what shade would be helpful in understanding if there is envy or jealousy (both connect with green to an extent) that is the outter protective covering of this spirit.

Thanks for sharing,

Peace to you,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top