Ex electrocuted our son/himself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex electrocuted our son/himself

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:25 am

Ex was refusing my visit rights. I called & he said my hubby was threaten him. Hubby tried to call & resolve but he wouldn't answer. I called told him I would take hubby side becuz its a lie & he never done anything; ex hung up again. I kept calling & finally he answer. Scene switch: As I was on the phone with ex, I step outside & saw him & my son outside my house. He was talking to a lady (snooping around). I sat on my stairs (It was raggy house with iron stairs, don't know house). I called my son to come to me, my ex called him too so he won't come to me (he knew I would have son when we went to court). My son hesistated but he came to me. Scene switch: My son & I are in my house, I'm trying to call 911 on cordless & house phone but not working, tried to call hubby but didnt know #. Hubby was in house next door. I told a lady dress as police to stand guard. Scene switch: ex in house, he takes small wires & electrocute my son in head. His head is deformed & burning; he is crying., I cry out for help as I hold him. Ex electrocute himself in the neck, he was dying. A man told hubby, he came to help but I woke up. crying

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex electrocuted our son/himself

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:44 am

are you currently having custodial issues with your ex? This could be the result of such a stressful situation and your ex may try and talk to your son to try and think like him. You know how some parents talk bad about the other parent to get them on their side? Anyway if this is about a future event, the manifestation will match the feelings you had in the dream. Sometimes emotions in dreams are blown way out of porportion. Just pray about it because thats why it has been given to you.
Hope this helps,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:00 am

Yes, we have trial this month. What about the ending?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:09 am

I'm sorry i really dont know. I feel like God has given you the dream so that you can pray about it. What i'm left thinking is that there is no way they would award custody to someone who would do that to their own son. Perhaps he will say the wrong thing or do something that will compromise his rights. I just dont know but i know that the Lord gave this to you to pray about and not to worry you. Have peace that God is in control and has you and your son in the palm of His mighty hand. I feel the ending is symbolic.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:35 am

Hello Dreamert00, I highly recommend that you pray over this one. Sometimes God reveals things to us so that we may seek Him and pray over it. By praying over this you could drastically change the outcome. Remember prayer with even a mustard seed of faith can move mountains. So I highly suggest that you seek God on this and ask both the Holy Spirit and Jesus to do intercessory on you and your family's behalf. Do not let fear overcome you because He did not give us the spirit of fear and fear can hinder alot things that He has in place for us. To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum