Climbing in a Gymnasium, Wet Socks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Climbing in a Gymnasium, Wet Socks

Post by blessed1 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:29 am

Last night I dreamt that I was in a gymnasium where gymnasts were training. I walked up to this tall metal structure that was red and was for climbing on. I was very intimidated by it, thinking "how in the world do they do this, I would be scared"! The next thing I know, I'm climbing it and keep looking down thinking its a long way back down. I get to the top and look down again and see this big round innertube that has cloudy-looking water in the center of it. I think to myself, "if I can just jump and land on the tube, I will be okay". So I jumped and landed safely, but my socks still got soaked. I was walking around thinking that there shouldn't be a puddle in here like that and then some girl approaches me, noticing my wet socks and says she will "take care of it for me" and she goes. In the next scene, I see a little boy named Noah that I know IRL. I saw him and an unknown man from behind and the man was helping Noah on the parallel bars. EOD.

TIA to anyone who can help!!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Climbing in a Gymnasium, Wet Socks

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:42 pm

You climbing the tall structure remind me of Jacob’s ladder (Genesis 28:11- 16, AKJV): “And he lighted on a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep. And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham your father, and the God of Isaac: the land where on you lie, to you will I give it, and to your seed; And your seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and you shall spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in you and in your seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. And, behold, I am with you, and will keep you in all places where you go, and will bring you again into this land; for I will not leave you, until I have done that which I have spoken to you of. And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.” Meaning that God is always with you and then some.
The fact that it is red could mean that you are protected by the Blood of Jesus or atonement. You landing in the tube and “getting your feet wet” could mean that you are gaining experience through the Lord or knowledge, wisdom, and understanding through Him. Water is normally significant of the Holy Spirit. The fact that it was cloudy means that you could have some reservations about something or you may lack confidence in yourself. Meaning that you should lean on the Lord to help you.

The unknown man helping Noah brings to mind "childlike faith" and that you should come and follow Jesus just as this child Noah has done. Luke 22:24-27 (AKJV), "And there was also a strife among them, which of them should be accounted the greatest. And he said to them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority on them are called benefactors. But you shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that does serve. For whether is greater, he that sits at meat, or he that serves? is not he that sits at meat? but I am among you as he that serves."
Matthew 19:13- 15 (AKJV)“Then were there brought to him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them. But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come to me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. And he laid his hands on them, and departed there. (AKJV)”
If this does not apply, then disregard. To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:47 am

Thank you very much!! This really does help me and speaks to me!

praiseGod Bless You

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:52 am

Thank you Jesus for Your Revelation. To God be the Glory1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down