EGYPT PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EGYPT PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jessthebest23 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:49 am

Kinda long...

Okay, well I dreamed I was in Egypt around the palace of the Egyptian president. I was outside. It was almost as if I was just "dropped" there. I was in hiding because I didn't want anyone to see me. I was looking for a place to hide because there were military personnel everywhere. I knew that if they saw me, I would be on the run!
I saw bombings and shootings going around outside of the "walls" that were around the property. I knew I had to get "in" somewhere so I woudn't get hurt or killed. There were other people who wanted to get in too for safety.

All of a sudden I saw a line of women that the president was to pick to go in and stay in safety with him, but also to be his wife. They looked of all different kinds of cultures, nationalities. There were only a handful, maybe 5 or 6 women. I was still in hiding behind a wall or something, when I overheard a conversation of 2 men. They were wanting me to go into safety with the president! I was shocked. They said, "I mean, look at her hair. It is black. He would LOVE that!" (???) I think they were the ones looking for a woman for him.

Then it became a discussion outside of the palace of who would go in. I specifically remember one woman's husband (yes she had a husband??) really wanting her to be chosen. At this time, there were no bombings and shootings. But all of a sudden it started again and everyone was rushing around to get in the palace for safety again.
Then, the husband of the woman who really wanted her to get in, blocked my way and destroyed the stairs I was to use to get in because I was chosen. He told the woman, "If your not getting in, neither is she" The woman was upset that he was doing this. She felt bad. I was scared because of all the chaos that was going on.

Then, a man on a flying flat platform came to pick us up to get to safety somewhere. We flew around the palace and I saw the whole property which was just beautiful. The man and the woman were on the platform too. The man was telling a story about something, but he was telling it to distract that couple from what he was really doing. He slowly and sly-ly came close to the ground so I could jump off and get into the palace without that couple as a distraction to me! We didn't discuss this, I just knew what to do. I finally went into the palace, right into the bedroom of the president.

When I walked in, he was on the floor praying. Then he got up an sat on a chair. He just smiled at me and told me it was nice to meet you. I felt a sense of "servanthood". Not sure why..but I got on my knees as a sign of reverence to him. I said "President, thank you for allowing me to be here. I admire you, not just for your title, but for your confidence to stand up for what you believe in. Look, you have brought the whole world's attention to Egypt. Everyone is watching." ?????????? Let me just say, I have no idea of what's going on over there in reality in detail...all I know is that it is crazy over there right now! It was pretty bizarre. He ended up leaving for some business, but that was it.
Now, I know this dream is not literal and will never happen. But what does this mean?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top