a cell phone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a cell phone?

Post by Destine on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:46 am

So, I was in this store with my friends, it's like a craft store and we were making something basically having a good time. I go to the back to get something, And the woman who owns the store (M) says she has some cell-phones I can take for under $40, I tell her "Well, I only have $20" so she said she'd give them for free, I thanked her and begin to look in the boxes. I found this phone that was exactly lilke my old my phone, And I turned it on, and the screensaver was a picture of me! It really weirded me out, I asked my friend if she saw the same thing, and she said she did.
So, I continue to look through the phone and I notice the contacts are all the ones I have in my phone, and all the pictures on the phone are pictures of me. It really scared me, So I asked Miss M where she got it from, and she said that her daugther got it from her friend that went to a different school. So, I talk to her daugther and she said the only thing her friend told her was that a guy gave it to her, And that he liked me. It really made no sense and I'll tell you why: MY phone that looked like the one in the dream is broken, I mean like in 2 pieces no hope for it. And it really weirded me out, Because I had another dream like this a few weeks ago:

Me and my mom were at some store shopping (I don't know what store but it looked familiar) and the lady who rung us up said I looked very familiar I said that was funny, (Since I don't have an account with a social networks) and than she said she knew why I looked so familiar, She takes out this phone, and it has all the pictures of me and I'm like really creeped out.. she said she didn't use it, and that some guy gave it to her. I asked for the guys name, and I know the guy, And it was really weird.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a cell phone?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:22 am

Hello Destine, it looks like you are being tested and may go through a time of trial and tribulation. The number 40 is biblically symbolic of trial; however, you stated that Ms. M said you can get the phone for less than 40, which means that you are able to avoid this trial. You stated that you had only twenty, and in biblical terms twenty means redemption or made Holy. I think God is trying to warn you to stay away from this boy; in doing so you willbe able to save yourself from trials and tribulations caused by this person. Destine, the Father wants you to lean on Him and by doing so, He will help you. Pray over this matter and He will reveal more to you.

To God be the Glory, amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:42 am

Really? I don't know much about biblical numbers, but thank you for saying that! I have been praying that God would show me what my dreams are about, But he hasn't told me, I know sometimes God just has his own way with dealing with things.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top