Wee-weeing :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wee-weeing :)

Post by Sirianta on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:21 am

Hey guys, I just remembered that last night I dreamt of sitting on the toilet and when the urine came out it was a very dark colour - like brown!!! You know nearly the dark colour when one would have a bladder infection, but it was just brown in colour and it was kinda uncomfortable when the urine came out - didn't hurt but wasn't comfortable. I got a fright when I saw the colour. :shocking:

Any ideas???

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wee-weeing :)

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:36 am

I get two things from this, either you are being forewarned of a bladder infection or being cleansed of an impurity. These are just a few of my ideas and if they do not apply, then disregard.
To God be the Glory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:50 am

Thanks Agape, I agree with you. Just the other night I had a dream where I was judging people (which I tend to judge irl) and I got the idea that God showed me my sins and that He doesn't approve of it. Maybe this dream is about the same topic.

Will have to watch myself and stop judging these people 'cause who am I to judge? :oops:

xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:02 am

To God be the Glory, Jeremiah 18:4 (AKJV), "And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top