Reoccurring dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccurring dream

Post by Sirianta on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Hey guys, I dreamt of the same place twice now. It is a place that I've never been to before and that I don't recognise at all.

Here is the dreams: I'm walking through little shops - all kind of shops and there is a restaurant as well. But what is unusual is that all of these shops is in a forest all next to each other in a row. In front of the shops and all around it there is the most beautifull forest and the calmest and loveliest atmosphere. You can't see the sky, 'cause when you look up it's just greenery, trees and leaves. It is very beautifull and I love being there. All the shops are also very exquisite. The front of all the shops is glass and the rest is build walls. In my last dream I stopped at a shop that sold hats and I wanted to buy a hat but knew that I couldn't really afford it and thought of my children and the stuff that I need to buy for them before I can buy anything for myself. And this shop was just outside of the forest and there was a tarred road infront of it.

Don't know why I would dream of the exact place twice and being a place that I don't know. The second time I dreamt of the place was about 3 months after I've dreamt of it the first time.

Anyone any ideas?

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reoccurring dream

Post by christi85 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:32 pm

I get the feeling that the exquisite shops in the forest is the Kingdom of God, The Word of God. Shopping, seeking revelation from the Word.The restaurant a place to take in the word and digest it.

The store just outside the forest is a hat store. Eph6, Helmet of salvation. Salvation is a grace gift of God to us. His blessing in our life enables us to be a blessing to others. We have to learn that all his gifts to us are free and we cannot earn them, that is when we can receive what we need in order to live the abundant life of good plans He intended us to live from the beginning. Thus enabling us to serve others from that continual flow from Him into out lives without fear of lack or condemnation. "Freely you have received, freely give."

Pray about that and see if that fits maybe with where your at in your walk with the Lord. ?

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:28 am

Thank you so much for the reply christi! I too thought that it may be the Kingdom of God. And you saying that it could also be the Word of God confirms previous prophetic Word I've received that: God wants me to study His Word very good, 'cause I'm going to need it later on in a leadership position. Thanks again huggins

xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top