[b]what could it be?[/b]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[b]what could it be?[/b]

Post by kalda on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:33 pm

I had a dream some days ago and would like it to be interpreted.
I found myself in a house, I was about to go to work then I check on the time on my cell phone but strangely I could not see the time. Suddenly I was with a family a father with two of his kids and did not know them and I saw a woman coming in, I thought of her being the wife of the man but to my surprise she was just the daughter and the man was explaining to his three children that he will get married and they were all happy and ok with it. Then I checked my cell phone again I still could not see the time and I was already late for work and I thought of calling my company to tell them but could not use my phone!!!! Later I saw myself waking up from a delivering bed and the man was the doctor and I asked where the baby is? At the beginning of the dream I was not pregnant. Then the doctor told me over there and when I looked I saw the nurse cleaning the baby and she gave me the new born baby to my surprise and fear, the new baby laughed and when the baby laughed I saw teeth, not children teeth but adult`s own and they decayed and were not many like 6 or 7 teeth!!!! I was afraid. I took the baby home and my mother asked me to breastfeed the baby but I refused for I was afraid the baby will bite my breasts and it will be painful for me, she forced me to do it and I finally obliged and I saw myself even caressing the face of the baby while breastfeeding him/her and the baby was peaceful. Then my pastor appeared with a Christian Brother, the Christian Brother came to me and asked me what is the meaning of this? And who is the father? I gave him the name of another brother (Paul) but I was not sure, I told him it might be another brother (Jerry) for I love that brother and I was with the brother throughout his stay with us before his travelling and we slept together. I was very sure the baby would have been Jerry`s own not Paul`s and I wanted it to be Jerry`s own not Paul`s. and I told my Christian brother that I am not sure I have never slept with Paul and even if I did it would have been only once. And in my heart I was like, Jerry left us it is already 10 or 12 months now so this child is surely his not Paul`s. So I told that Christian Brother I will go for a DNA to determine the real father of the child. Suddenly I found myself in a room and in another Paul was talking I do not know to whom but it seems like it was to me and he said “This baby is not mine” then continued by saying “I do not have money now how can I do this? Or maybe we will just go back home?” All this while in the dream I was ashamed to show the baby to people!!! Jerry is the one brother God has shown to me as my husband to be and I have no relationship with Paul if not that we meet in church and we greet and was told that Paul is seriously looking for a wife for he wants to settle down. What do you think of this dream? What could be its possible meaning? All the time was trying to get to call my company but could not make the phone on my cell phone till i realized it is late to do that on day for it was past the closing time.
[b]

kalda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [b]what could it be?[/b]

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:10 am

Hello Kalda, are you starting a new project, venture, idea, or buisness? The reason why I ask is because the baby, could be symbolic of something you are trying to start up and the rotten teeth could be symbolic of it consuming you and you having a fear of it not being successful. However, your mother forcing you to "feed the baby" and you relenting and seeing the baby being peaceful, could mean that this new venture will be successful. Whatever, this new venture is you seemed to be afraid to show it to the world. The two guys could be symbolic of partners in this new venture, "Jerry" is the one with the idea and is your true and trusting partner and Paul is not the wise choice. This is just my opinion, if I am wrong then disregard. I pray that you seek God for a confirmation or His answer. I will meditate more on this. To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by kalda on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:46 am

You might be correct you know? Actually both Jerry, Paul and I are members of the same Church then some members left and formed a new fellowship and i wanted to join that new fellowship because of the feeding of my soul i always get from the departing Pastor. For weeks i kept on praying about my leaving the Church to join the new formed one. I called up Jerry and was telling him how my faith is deteriorating because the pastor has become so carnal that it is excruating!!!! and he told me to change the fellowship if it has come to that, and i was not too keen though i really wanted to leave my present fellowship because i was suspended from teaching adult sunday school on the basis i exposed some of the wrong things that the pastor was doing.There were revealations from God should i have kept silent and see the House of God being turned into a den of sins?No matter my multiples notes of warnings to the Church no actions were taken to come back to God; and that really got a toll on my faith; after i exposed the wrong deed that have been going on, i was labelled all sort of names and even received 3 threats of harm if i continue, was kept idle; and my ministry is teaching and i love writing my meditations of God`s Words and post them on the church groupmail, so i was kept away from teaching and sharing with others, i was not allowed to do anything even to ask questions during sunday school sessions and neither give contributions during sunday school sessions and all that, the only thing i was allowed to do was to read scriptures when the Pastor teaches or preaches or when the sunday school teacher teaches. I could have stayed but the pastor`s message just became empty by the day and that was the time i started praying to God to direct me if i have to join the newly opened fellowship, if that is His will for me.then since two sundays ago i have been fellowshipping with the new church, and my church does not know about this. what i wanted to do was to wait till the end of April which is the end of my period of suspension but meanwhile i am attending the new fellowship and i am spiritually revitalized there.The first sunday i nearly cried of joy on hearing a teaching on Holiness, this is not a topic we get to hear in my church for almost 4 years i have been going to that church i have never heard a teaching on Holiness!!!!!!
Thanks so much for your enlightment.May God continue to bless you and give you more wisdom and understanding in the things of His Kingdom.

kalda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:49 am

To God be the Glory. Amen

Back to top Go down

Post by kalda on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:01 am

Amen and Amen my sister in Christ.

kalda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:06 am

You should not feel ashame about attending another church. I truly feel that God is telling you that you should attend this new church. Sometimes the enemy can loosen spirits in church through church members. In doing so he attempts to steal the Glory from God by placing the focus on other things. Although I have not experience what you have, I have experience spiritual warfare in church because so many evil spirits are loosened and many are blinded to what is going on in the spiritual realm because they solely concentrate in the natural. I pray that the Lord continually guide you in this matter and you continually seek Him.

Amen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum