View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by James Gerald on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Had a dream was in a giant banquet room , beautiful all the tables
covered with white covers with flowers on every table in gold vases beautiful
gold fixtures everywhere a beautiful white haired lady getting the room ready
for something, I was there with 2 other gentelmen & they said were going to find
your check for payment there was a beautiful staircase dubble wide very wide
they were still putting the finishing touches on it, for I guess some sort of
banquet, so they went up the staircase & I followed them came to the top of the
staircase went through a door there I stood 2 streets one going stright ahead
and the other to the right looked like door ways up and down both ways I looked
around but did not see the 2 men that came this way to get my check, I heard a voice coming from the right a womans voice and she was telling someone that stuff doesn't belong here refering to drugs.(end dream)
(Below is not part of the dream actually occured)
I've been through a long walk with him, HE promised me things during my conversations with him HE promised me a ministry of missions & a drug and alchol
councling center along with the missions HE started with 3 promises and added on to them then one day HE said to me 3 are as one, one is as 3, HE tied all the promises togeather I asked why because some of the promises seem quite impossible to me,
but I also know that HE does all things nothing is impossible for him after all HE knew who I was before I was formed HE knew his path for me and his purpose for me,
Also HE said I was writing books for him to GLORIFY him and his KINGDOM with
confirmation of a woman in church grabbing me by the shirt sleeve out of the middle of a crowd and said GOD told me to tell you that you are as SAUL, I've never seen her ever again HE has had someone else come to me a man seeking money I was reaching into my pocket, (he was saying something to me about if I loved CHRIST to give wouldn't be an issue) I was just trying to get the money out before I got my hand out of my pocket he was talking about missions and did I know where he could find a mission and he needed money for a bus ride to the missions so I handed him some more money and said I'll get you a address for a mission I turned to grab the door knob on this door turned it and turned to ask him something (2 seconds) he was no where to be found ( it was a wide open parking lot with just my car in it empty parking lot) Just thaught I would share this dream with you and some of my journey. Just a little more for you one night HE promised me a son 2 weeks later I'm in a store a lady walks up behind me and says I saw your son, I saw your son, I saw your son, then im in another store HE says to me have a picture taken for me I wan't you to see something ( a poloroid camera) the lady stared and stared into the camera
( I thaught what is taking so long ) she finally took the picture pulled out the film and said I saw your son I saw your son in the camera do you have a son? I said no but I was promised one, she smiled and walked out the back of the store never have seen her again either. The picture was full of light, Golden light, I could just barley make out my head and shoulders and lap, on my right side there is a silouite of a boy, mostly I could see his head and shoulders his two eyes and his mouth it was open like he was saying something it was full of light.( I was promised money for this minestry that he promised me that HE was taking care of it and HE wants his books.) that is what HE said to me, I LOVE HIM, HE MOST SHURLY HAS ME, I AM HIS FOREVER, there is so much to are story (HIS STORY, FOR HE IS THE AUTHOR, I JUST WRITE FOR HIM AND TO GLORIFY HIM ALL PRAISE BE TO THE FATHER! HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, IS THE LORD OF HOSTS!

Last edited by James Gerald on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing)

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:15 am

Wow beautiful dream/vision dove

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top