Barking Dogs & a Test-Manifested

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barking Dogs & a Test-Manifested

Post by happiness80 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi all need some thoughts on this dream:

I was walking downhill a mountain on mud and was carrying my daughter in a red blanket. (She has a red blanket in real life). I passed a group of people who were unknown to me and they had some barking dogs. I was in a tunnel at this stage and the dogs came barking up close to me intimidating me. I asked the man "Will they bite me?" He replied "no". Then the dogs ran off but there was a strange dog that seemed calm just staring at me. This dog was green like a light green colour.

I end up sitting at a table with a former lecturer and an unknown woman who is giving me some sort of test. I dont know the answers and it seems she is showing me the right answers o purpose like pointing them out. She was very friendly and it seems we were laughing and comfortable together. Im then telling her about things on my heart and she says "Everyone around you says it wont happen but Im saying it will because I'm lucky". She wore glasses and is not someone familiar to me. Im then walking to a bathroom and washing my hands.

Would like some thoughts especially about the dogs and the unknown woman
God Bless!

happiness80

We Love Your Post!: 0

Re: Barking Dogs & a Test
by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:02 am

+
----
-
the barking dogs remind me of the phrase "all bark, but no bite" Possibly you may feel uncomfortable around people but not to worry because they wont bite you. Also since you were walking with your daughter, you may have been feeling vulnerable, also walking down the mountian is significant. Is there something important in your life that just ended or a season in your life that you are walking out of or in to? THe mud for me would represent stress and things in my life that are messy.

There might be a test in your life ahead but you will have help by someone that believes in you and wants you to pass :)

just my thoughts based on my experience. Please pray on them and toss what doesnt fit.
God bless,

Daph.
(aka Laura Boaz)

John 16:33

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

daphanie02
Gold Member/Senior Coordinator

We Love Your Post!: 14

Re: Barking Dogs & a Test
by happiness80 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Thank you for your thoughts, I thought the same about the barking dogs that this could be something that will possibly happen soon. There have been some things that have ended in my life and defintely feel vunerable but also within my family we are walking through things that have been stressful. The woman seemed quite encouraging and positive so I felt good about that, that things will turn out okay :)

Thanks for your ideas
God Bless

happiness80

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barking Dogs & a Test-Manifested

Post by happiness80 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Hi all I thought Id post this up this dream manifested recently. Everything daphnie02 said has happened

"the barking dogs remind me of the phrase "all bark, but no bite" Possibly you may feel uncomfortable around people but not to worry because they wont bite you."

Right now there is a situation that has come up where I am very uncomfortable however these ppl arent a threat to me. But Feel they are gossiping

"Also since you were walking with your daughter, you may have been feeling vulnerable"

Right now this situation has made me vunerable but I realized that the dream was literal about my daughter and that it was about me and her.

'Is there something important in your life that just ended or a season in your life that you are walking out of or in to?"

At the time I thought it was to do with me only and family but I have just walked into something that has affected specifically me and my daughter.

THe mud for me would represent stress and things in my life that are messy.

This situation is defintely stressful and right now there are things Im having to deal with that are very messy!

I felt reassurance though coz despite this new situation that has come up I feel a major peace in God that things will turn out ok - I believe the test in the dream with unknown lecturer is a reminder that all will be well. And that this is another trial stretching me and strengthning my faith.

Daphnie- All your thoughts about the dream was exactly my situation thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Thank you Jesus How wonderful it is to know God fights our battles for us praying

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top