Roadrunners, owls, and foxes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roadrunners, owls, and foxes

Post by redeeminglove on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:02 am

I dreamt I was standing near a tree and there was a road runner on the ground, trying to chase off a fox. As I was looking around, observing the situation, I look up a tree and see why she is acting the way she it! She has a nest full of babies and the fox wants to eat them! I start to scare the fox off and he kind of looked at me like, "I'm not scared of you." I get closer, put up my arms (to look bigger. Scott told me it scares off mountain lions and other animals) and start making loud noises, going toward the fox.

The fox runs into a tree as it is trying to get away from me. It turns around, wobbling and nearly getting knocked out. It looks confused and wants me to help it. It then runs away. I start walking the way of the fox (by this time, a friend is with me). The fox has found another nest of birds. The nest is located at the edge of a cliff that isn't very high from the ground. It sees me and my friend and it runs away. We look up and my friend says, "They're eaglets (baby eagles)." We get closer and notice that they are owlets. They have big, alert eyes and are watchful. They are aware of what is going on around them and they see us. They have down-feathers and feathers. They are not newly hatched- birds, they are probably very close to growing feathers and flying away. There are at least seven baby owls... all but one are in the main part of the nest, but one was off on its own in a sub-area of the nest (like it was segregated from the rest of the owlets).
We decided to try to get them- but neither my friend or myself are tall enough to reach the cliff they are on. My friend tries to lift me up on her shoulders. It takes two tries and then I'm up on her shoulders. As I am reaching for the baby owl in the sub-area of the next I wake up.

If somebody can offer me some insight, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

RL

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roadrunners, owls, and foxes

Post by owen on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 pm

The enemy is trying to hold you back or rob you from what you have in the Spirit. He is trying to destruct you so that you wont be able to do what God has called you to do. the fox represents your weakness. the baby road runners symbolizes your calling or what God has set before you. The owlets represents your spritual gift, a spiritual eyes to see clearly in the night. And this gift is about to be activated in you, or it is starting to be active in you. Your friend could represent someone who helps you spiritually to overcome the fox and use your gifts.

Hope this makes sense, if not, just toss it.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Hi Owen,

I am taking it all in. One thing that I'm having trouble with, considering the girl I was with, is that she thinks she is always right. She takes her convictions about life, struggles, sorrow, and Christianity in general and expects that if she can "overcome" her past, that every other person in the world can... just like she did. This is far from the truth. We CAN all overcome our past, but God doesn't minister to each of us the same exact way because none of us have had the same exact experiences.
This said, I find in interesting that she is calling the baby birds that are clearly "owlets" to be "eaglets." She was wrong in identifying the bird- I could see this myself... and I struggled to get on her shoulders to gain the "spiritual" birds...
I agree with your symbols of the birds/fox and believe I can relate to what you have said and apply them to my life excepts for the friend. I believe God is showing me that the girl is a hindrance to my life and not a helper (hence, I woke up before I obtained the bird) and she was wrong in identifying the baby owls.

I feel you are dead on for most of the symbols. :)

Thank you for taking the time to read and interpret it.

RL

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Hi,

About the girl in your dream, obviously you know her in real life, and I believe you are right in your jugdements about her, based on real life.

All I know basing on your dream that she is symbolic or representation and not literal, God can use imperfect persons to help us get to our goal. What I mean is this, do you think that God can use her so that you may learn from her mistakes and you would probably get a wisdom out of it?

Do you think that by understanding and looking at her in the eyes of God's word, God may speak to you things that you see while she doesnt?

I believe that God can use good people and bad people to change us, and it just happened to me recently..

In any way, this is your dream, and it is all about you and God, so I still have to say that stick to what God has spoken to your heart.

I am happy that in some way I can help you.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:32 am

Hello RL, here are others things that I felt in my Spirit.
It looks like you and friend have bear witness(biblical symbolism) to what God can do; however, the fact that she stated “eaglet” and you knew that it was an owlet means that there is a division (also biblical symbolism of 2) between you two.
One in biblical symbolism means God's unity and His Source; the owlet means wisdom, the fact that it is a baby means that it is still growing and needs more wisdom (which only comes from God.) The fox symbolizes has several representations depending on the circumstance (examples:the enemy, divining prophets, evil, secret sins, etc..) . The tree is symbolic of a church, individual, or a nation. In this case I believe that it is the church or person and the fox represents a false teacher that is trying mislead. In looking at your response, this is you and your friend.
The last part of the dream reemphasises this. The fact that you two cannot reach the owlet is because of the division between you and your friend (which could hinder both of y'all walk in Christ).
I agree with Owen, maybe God is revealing her flaws to you. But I think the reason is not because He wants you learn from her mistakes but pray for her to have wisdom and understanding of Him. Remember the bible says that if we ask Him for wisdom He gives it abundantly. Also Wisdom has been around before the creation of man. So instead of getting upset when she misspeaks, just pray for her and if you know what she said is wrong, rebuke that spirit and show her by pulling out Scriptures. I also pray that God reveal to her that she is false teacher.
I ask that you pray more over this because I feel that the reason you did not finished the dream is because you need realization of the first part of it. The outcome of how it ends is on you.

If this does not apply, then disregard
To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Hi Owen,

Still praying and working on the interpretation. You're likely correct about her being a symbol of a person.

Agape,

Your interpretation intrigued me as well as Owen's did. There is a lot of division between me and this girl. Our friendship is on the rocks.

I will pray about both interpretations. Thank you so much.

RL

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top