Broken and hardly any eggs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken and hardly any eggs

Post by kislj on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:40 am

Hi not sure if this was a dream or a vision

Wanted to make scrambled eggs for breakfast took a box of eggs that I thought was filled and new. The underneath of the box was wet I thought some must be broken inside. I opened the box and there were only about 3 or 4 eggs and some were broken I remember seeing the yellow yolk of a broken egg. It was as if it was not a brand new box of eggs.

My inital thoughts when I opened the box were surprise due to so few eggs!

Any ideas would be gratefully received

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken and hardly any eggs

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:57 am

it could be literal, maybe someone got into your eggs and you were expecting more?

If its symbolic, the eggs could represent some sort of provision that you are used to having and are surprised there isnt as much?

just some thoughts,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ex boyf

Post by kislj on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Hi

I thought it might be pointing to an ex boyfriend who was not born again and found out he had major issues after I was dating him. Naturally was disappointed and upset about it. I have known this for a while and it was ober 2 months ago when I broke up with him. So not sure why God is bringing this up now?

Wondering if this is the provision I was expecting but ended up not being provision at all? But I already knew this so I really don't understand scratching chin

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Could this be about fertility or the lack therof that you might be worried about? Do you feel like your biological clock is ticking? I'm presuming you're not married so maybe you're worried you'll never have children?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:58 am

Hello Kislj, eggs are noramlly symbolicof an idea, plan, promise or a potential, "1 Tim 4:15 (KJV), “Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.” Yellow has several symbols gift, marriage, family, honor, timidity, fear, cowardly, or a deceitful gift; however, in the case of the broken egg it appears to represent deceit. From looking at your ex, this appears to fit; however, the reason why you probaly had this dream after breaking up with him could mean that Lord intend for you to be with someone else. These are just my thoughts, so disregard if they do not apply.

Back to top Go down

Post by kislj on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi

thanks for replying, yes since the breakup I have learnt a few things I feel like there are so few that would be compatible with me and I am worried I will never find him.

Also yeah I do think the Lord was trying to tell me that he wasn't the right one for me and there was alot in him that was hidden and not right and it was hidden from me by deceit and that maybe this was the state of his soul?

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top