Im underwater catching FISH!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Im underwater catching FISH!

Post by robertrayclark on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:09 pm

I am seeing from above as there are two race cars coming up behind a group of cars that appear to be all stopped. This appears to be a starting line I am not sure at that moment I am in the car and choose to pull out of line (then I am out of the car watching the race) I see the car I am in and a car next to me jump out of line and take a left the second car attempting to pass me, then it felt as though I was in the car and it felt fast, wow fast. then i was out of the car and it crashed into what looked like a neighborhood street with a center divider with grass and flowers and such and as the car was sitting in the street wrecked I could see that the drivers seat was sitting in the middle of the street empty. The dream focused on the driver seat being empty. I did not see the other car at this point

Next I was under water and somehow I saw that there was a man holding a fishing pole standing in a boat on a pond or a lake and a man attempting to assist him in gathering the fish from the water was about 10 feet away or maybe 20 to the right but I could not see that he was in a boat and then suddenly I was there under the water and the fish escaped their line I was thinking it is going to come to me and it did. It felt like its teeth at first grabbed me and I grabbed the fish with my right hand very firmly I did not want to lose that fish and I was determined to get it to the fisherman and I reached up from under the water and released the fish into the boat. IT was a a silver fish and it had scales and my whole hand from my thumb to my middle finger was squeezing very tight I had a firm grip on that fish. That was it.

Two nights before this I had a flying dream where I was flying in the dream and it felt so amazing and then i was on the ground and could not get back up there was something that was i the air i was trying to grab and could grab but could not fly with. I do not know what it was. It seemed like a stuffed animal type thing. Where I landed seemed like a dark forest trees all around.

I look forward to your assistance thank you so very much in advance.

robertrayclark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im underwater catching FISH!

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Hello Robert, here are some of my thoughts and I highly recommend that you pray over this and get a confirmation from God. Here goes:
The first part of your dream: Car could symbolize ministry. The car wreck could symbolize conflict within the church or ministry and the car that took a left could symbolize spiritual weakness. The empty driver’s seat sitting in middle of the street could mean maybe that you need to fill this empty seat and guide these “cars” or people to God.

The second part of your dream, the fisherman could represent Jesus and the fish could represent Christians that had accepted Jesus as their Savior but they are not saved (meaning that they backslide or they are double minded, etc…). It appears that you are helping saving these Christians to give back to Jesus.

Third dream: Flying in dreams could mean spiritual gifts or trying to achieve your spiritual goals. Forest is symbolic of nations. This dream could mean that you are going to minister to different people to bring them to Jesus. You are located in Los Angeles, and it is a place with many different people of all walks of life.

As I stated, make sure you pray over this to get a confirmation and if this does not apply please disregard. To God be the Glory, amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:15 am

Hello Robert, I just got back from church srvice and something that was soken in prayer came to mind over this and I took it as a confirmation. The passages are from Isaiah 55:4-11 (KJV), "Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people. Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the LORD thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee. Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing where to I sent it."
I hope this helps. To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:10 am

Hello, please pray on this as these are just thoughts based on my own experiences:
The fish in the dream could represent someone who is lost that you are trying to bring to Christ, although sometimes in my dreams fish represent financial things like a job or something i dont want to get away. Usually the bigger the fish, the bigger the finances are. But when Jesus called his disciples he told them he would make them fishers of men. Which makes since in this dream you had because you were trying to give the fish to the other fisherman. Definately represents something you are trying to gain hold of in some way and dont want to lose either for the kingdom, or other personal reasons.

In my dreams, flying represents operating in my spiritual gift, or doing something well that i never thought i could do. The thing you are trying to get hold of is pulling you down so to speak. It might represent something the Lord wants you to let go of or stop trying to grab hold of so that He can take you to higher places in Him :) God bless you!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robertrayclark on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Thank you so very much! I am praying about this and am so very happy for your responses. Agape 2007 thank you so much and may Fathers blessing continue to be upon you in this time. Laura Boaz I am so very thankful for your insight as well. The thing that I am reaching for is causing me to be held down. That just brought to light another dream where I saw what that doll pictured. Thank you for being Fathers tool as well. Thank you both.

I had another dream last night where I picked up two knives in the parking lot of a bar. there were once again bleachers with people watching me around the parking lot. The last time I saw bleachers there were two black women that were giving offering me each a drink of hard alcohol in pint bottles. I was below their feet and then I went to the ground where there were others playing basketball and I was dragging a iv behind me and I went to sleep on the ground with a bunch of fabric around under a table and curtains in front of me. A child came through the curtain and woke me up.

Now this dream I picked up two knives in the parking lot of the bar it appeared and I got into a white truck which was kind of dirty and I had fear that the police would arrest me for having these knives so I put them under the seat and hid them under the carpet. then i started the truck and realized it was not my truck and yet my key started the truck, when I got out the people from the bleachers, there were quite a few in front of me and on the left and kind of behind but mainly left, they all were pointing to another parking lot I could not see because a building was in the way but they were pointing over the building telling me to go there and that my car was there.

I had so many other dreams last night as well but I don't want to inundate you all.

I so appreciate your help and your blessing it is so very much appreciated. VERY MUCH

robertrayclark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robertrayclark on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:41 pm

To Father Yahweh be the Glory Amen and Amen! Thank you Agape 2007. I read your confirmation and I have been getting that in scripture myself. Thank your for your confirmation.

robertrayclark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:49 am

Can you give me more info on your last dream. What were the knives made from or the metal? The two women feet were they on the bleachers and you stnding there looking up? Could you describe the bleachers? What color, metal, wood, etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by robertrayclark on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Absolutely happy to give u more info. The knives were two kitchen knives. Larger kitchen knivesand the were silver or silver metal you know what I mean. It was dark but lit with lamps and I think these bleachers may have been the alluminum kind.
This really seemed like a playing field and there were people watching me from the bleachers directing me. Quite a few.

The prior dream with the 2 black women they were above me sitting comfortably with blankets on and coats etc. And the each offered me a drink of hard alcohol spirits. Then I was on the ground walking in what appeared to be a play ground. Pulling a iv behind me and I fell asleep under a table with all of this fabric that I used to sleep on and then I was woken up by a little boy that I did not recognize that came through the curtain in the middle where the slit is. That was that.

If anyone has any insight into this dream with Fathers Blessing please share. Thanks again daph and Agape2007

robertrayclark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:10 am

The knives were two kitchen knives. Larger kitchen knives and they were silver or silver metal you know what I mean.
You are bearing witness to the Power of God. You are being cleansed and ready for use. His Words will be Your weapons in battle.
It was dark but lit with lamps and I think these bleachers may have been the aluminum kind.This really seemed like a playing field and there were people watching me from the bleachers directing me. Quite a few.
You are going to spread the Word these people could be vessels of God that will help guide you in your spiritual walk however it maybe a process in your ministry.The prior dream with the 2 black women they were above me sitting comfortably with blankets on and coats etc. And the each offered me a drink of hard alcohol spirits.
These two women could be the enemy trying to attack you and cause a division or separation.Then I was on the ground walking in what appeared to be a play ground. Pulling a iv behind me and I fell asleep under a table with all of this fabric that I used to sleep on and then I was woken up by a little boy that I did not recognize that came through the curtain in the middle where the slit is. That was that.
However, you will overcome this and continue on your walk but God will inject you with His Spirit to revitalize you. You falling asleep is period of restoration and rejuvenation. The table could represent the altar, the little boy is Jesus, the curtains are truths of faith belonging to those who are in the Lord’s Kingdom.
Now this dream I picked up two knives in the parking lot of the bar it appeared and I got into a white truck which was kind of dirty and I had fear that the police would arrest me for having these knives so I put them under the seat and hid them under the carpet.
The truck is symbolic of a ministry that is Spirit led but has become tainted. You are afraid of being caught by the Pastor of this church for using the Words/Instructions that God has given you. However, the God has given you His approval (hence the key). The people in the bleachers being mainly on your leftis because God will show His strength through weakness of man. The building blocking your view maybe your job or something in your personal life that is blocking your view. However, once you remove whatever this hindrance maybe then you will be able to reach your goal: your new ministry.
This is manifesting in the spiritual realm, not sure if if has manifested in the natural yet, however, have faith in Him and please pray to get a confirmation over this. It is wonderfyl dream and vision. To God be the Glory, amen and amen!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by robertrayclark on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 am

Thank you agape2007. I take this into prayer to Father. If anything else comes like it has in the past while in church I look forward to hearing it. Thank you all for following Yahweh's direction. May Yahweh's blessings continue eternally for if not He would not be The God above all Gods. Robert

robertrayclark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top