Bedroom to the bathroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bedroom to the bathroom

Post by Angela Jackson on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:57 am

Hello,

I am new to this site but I do need for someone to tell me what my dream means please.
I dreamed that me and my husband was living at my deceased grandmothers house and we was getting ready for bed and we just happen to become intimate, but this other woman came into the room and said wait your forgetting about me, and I looked at him and said who is this, and its like she disappeared into thin air and its like while we was being intimte, I would see her face. then I realized the night before as I was drifting off to sleep this women face came to me and I jumped up out the bed. this is the same face I saw the night before. then after my husband and I was intimate in the dream, I felt sick and I ran into the bathroom and I beganto scrub my body, and its like I could smell someone else and it wasnt a smell that i was familiar with. Can someone please tell me what this mean. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I do havve an idea. Please help me.

thank you

Angela Jackson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bedroom to the bathroom

Post by rachel07 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:01 pm

hmm mabe there could be a soul tie? or just some residue.... of from a soul tie bein broken?

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:44 am

i guess its easy 2 imagine the werst here,, but,, im thinkin its a familer spirit,, thers a connection thru ur hubbys grandmother, him ur smelling means ur deserning,, i feel this is an occult thing goin on ,, i get the chills frm ur drm like ina ghost movy kinda way, D,, u need2 4 wisdom/revelation ,,then war,, ,, genD

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top