Possible Manifestation: Foreign War Journalist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Manifestation: Foreign War Journalist

Post by Paul RT on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:54 am

I was a foreign war journalist, and was covering a war in Africa. I saw an enclosed space and was recounting how a group of soldiers had been pinned down by fire and killed.
I then saw a tall dark leader of a mercenary army with a helmet on. In front of him, and holding a rifle to his head was a shorter woman, threatening to shoot him. I said nothing, and she did this, and it turned out that this woman had been his captive and been forced to fight in his army.
I returned to my small office and found that the skull of this man was placed on my desk. The woman was working for me, and I asked her to write a short story about her ordeal, and hugged her.
I found this really traumatic

Last edited by Paul RT on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Manifestation: Foreign War Journalist

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:04 am

Here are some of my thoughts and if they do not apply then disregard. Whomever, this woman represents she is not saved. She killed this mercenary with a helmet on. The helmet to me symbolizes the Helmet of Salvation, which means she does not want to be saved or is not saved. The skull on your desk brings to mind Calvary, the place in which Jesus carries the cross and dies for our sins. A scripture comes mind with this, Luke 14:27 (AKJV), "And whoever does not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple." As I stated this is my take on it and you can toss them if they do not apply.
To God be the Glory, Amen

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:42 am

Thanks Agape

I'm not sure about the interpretation, but the Bible verse certainly struck a chord with me.

I'm looking at changing professional careers right now, and one of the issues is considering whether I should be working for an organisation that isn't necessarily Christian

Love

Paul

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:10 am

Glad to be of help Paul and I pray that you get right answer on this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:09 am

I think that this dream relates to my current work situation. The people being pinned down and shot could represent my current staff, most of whom have serious health issues and are under pressure in our office - with air-conditioning that hasn't been effective for some months, we have an angry and high risk client base, difficult and complex company policy policies and guidelines, slow IT systems etc.
Last week I resigned and evacuated the buildings, and have lodged a Workers' Compensation claim to get senior management to address the Occupational Health and Safety issues, including inadequate staffing levels.
The tall dark soldier could represent an unreasonable and unbending management approach, which focuses on performance and budgets alone.
The shorter woman could represent the wife of our CEO and chaplain (who is short), and who visited our site yesterday. I raised all these concerns with her then.

Last edited by Paul RT on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Protection of reputation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:55 am

I have just been given a two month pay-out due to multiple breaches of the Occupational Health & Safety Act by my boss. I believe he is the "tall dark leader" in the dream.
Although he works for a Christian organisation (symbolised by the "helmet") he acknowledged that he isn't a Christian.
When he attended my office he was accompanied by a female HR manager. She could be the shorter woman in the dream, as she would have been giving him directions on how to handle the exit interview in a legal and ethical manner.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top