lots of people coming into our hose to eat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lots of people coming into our hose to eat

Post by MaMa on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:56 pm

first part of the dream:
it was during day time when the sun was so bright. i opened up my house for our church members to come in to eat. my husband and i were so busy serving them. we didn't have enough food for all of them and decided to close the back door (people were coming in from both the front and back door) we asked some people to leave.
second part of the dream:
i saw six to seven boxes in front of me. my husband and i were trying to go through the boxes. there were lots of different kinds of tools and things that we can use in our house. i put them into different rooms for different usage.
third part of the dream:
there were a lot more people coming in to our house this time. but it was at night and very dark outside. people kept ringing our door bell. they came in to eat and to rest and have fellowship with other people. the house was packed with people, inside the bathroom, kitchen and our bedrooms upstairs.
my husband is a pastor. we have been praying for his ministry. we ask God to help us grow and make this church strong. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lots of people coming into our hose to eat

Post by owen on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:31 am

my husband is a pastor. we have been praying for his ministry. we ask God to help us grow and make this church strong.

Then, you have God's answer for your prayer, sis MaMa.

Your house represents the church. You and your husband as the stewards of this house, will be given by God people whom to feed and serve. In the first part that you need to close the back door and ask people to leave indicates an urgent need of helpers, workers, or ministers to work hand and hand with both of you. And God's answer and provison for this situation is the second part of the dream.

the seven boxes full of tools represents those people with abilities and spiritual gifts for specific task and ministry. Six means that they are not perfect, which tells you that you need the leading of the Spirit to do this, to always depend on Him. This part of the dream tells you to be wise where to place them according to which part of the house they are useful, discerning and assessing which is appropriate for such job, ministry, or work that match to their spiritual gifts. This provision of people will cater more people so that no one will be neglected or left behind, or left unattended, so that you dont need to close the back door or ask the people to leave. And as you do these things, the result will be the third part of the dream.

Your house(church) will become a fortress and shelter where people can find His presence, comfort, and food to sustain them for the journey. THis will also cause a true fellowship among each part of the house, a healthy fellowship of believers. In this part, it happened in the night, could mean that in the midst of trouble, testing and trial, or darkness; it is when this church will grow and mature because these believers found what they need to eat, a place to rest, to be encouraged with other believers. The thing is, it is during in the great darkness that the church will grow, where she shines brightly.

God has spoken to you in this dream. And basically, this dream reveals your calling and your husband's.

I hope this resonates to your spirit, and bears witness in your heart.

God bless!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:49 am

hi Owen, thank you for interpreting this dream for me. you explained everything to me! thanks a lot :)

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 am

you\\'re welcome! I pray that your church will grow in Lord and will never stop growing in HIm, a church which is full of His presence and a Spirit-led church! I pray that each member will find his place in the ministry and will become very useful with his spiritual gifts, in Jesus name, Amen!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:13 am

thanks Owen!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:42 am

Sponsored content