Thank you for the pen and notebook, Lola21st!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank you for the pen and notebook, Lola21st!!

Post by owen on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:22 pm

I went to a house just along a busy street, and several cars were passing unceasingly. I stood in front of the door, and a woman from inside, she’s in her early 40’s, came out, and I recognized her as Lurdys(Lola21st), one of the senior moderator here. She wore a purple long dress, it was so nice that the size was just right and it made her look younger. I knew I saw her face in the dream but I can not remember the features. What stood out was her dress, and it seemed like she was full of grace.
Then, she gave me a white hard-cover notebook and a pen. While she was waiting for me to receive them, she said….use these as you go to the school….I was surprised. I went to the street , grabbed a bus going to the school.
Suddenly, I was in the foot of a huge rocky cliff. Just in the middle part of this cliff was a road where I saw two men slowly riding a bike, talking seriously. And Just in front of me was a wooden wide gate. It seemed that this gate will lead me inside this hilly cliff. I knew that behind this gate was the school that I need to go to. I looked at my hands and I still have the pen and notebook. I was wondering what kind of school is this? strange school !

END

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank you for the pen and notebook, Lola21st!!

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:55 pm

wow

You're welcome, take good notes! lol! flower thumbs

When you were at the foot of the cliff do you mean you were at the edge of the cliff or you were on the ground level of a cliff?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:00 am

still waitg 4 mi pen an pad,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:58 am

on the ground level of a cliff. lol! This cliff is wide and tall. scratching chin

lol! I didn't say thank you in the dream because I felt the urgent need to go to that school, so I decided to say it in the title of my dream. laugh

Last edited by owen on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:03 am

dreamster wrote: still waitg 4 mi pen an pad,,,,

nerd uhhhmmmm, when i finish using my notebook and pen, I will share them with you. But for now, I need to do some mountain climbing, like a ciff hanger. laugh

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:42 am

dreamster wrote: still waitg 4 mi pen an pad,,,,

Hey D, don't hate! lol! I might show up in your dream and give you a notebook/pen one of these days, you never know! wink

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:53 am

I think my giving you the notebook and pen are symbolically tied to the advice I gave you earlier in the week. You're taking it and using it to address this 'mountain' that you're dealing with now...and it appears as a cliff because it's a precarious position that you're in right now but as you deal with it the school you should be at will appear (you'll have the answer that you seek). The gate represents something that's blocking you from getting the revelation right now, (e.g., worry?) but it's something that's easy to get past...not sure about the two men riding bikes on the road... flower

Also, the revelations you receive through this experience are ones that you'll be able to use for the rest of your life, they're life changing revelations so it's important that you have the notebook/pen to scribe them. flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:20 am

lol! ohh a cameo apperance,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:25 pm

laugh rofl ROTFL

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:10 am

Hi Owen,

This might seem bizarre but as I read your dream I suddenly remembered a snippet of a dream I had the night after I posted that prayer/prayed for you and your work situation. I did remember it that morning but I thought it was a bit odd.. sort of 'must have dreamed that because i'd been following your post'..and therefore didn't even write it down. Anyway, when I'm reading your dream post here I thought it might be related.
I actually dreamed of you and Lola21st and in my dream I knew both of your professions (sorry, can't remember exactly, but it wasn't your teacher job). Then Lola gave you something that you were both discussing. After that the thing she gave you changed into a magazine. It was about a story to do with (or in) the first thing and then I saw the story in the magazine. That's all I remember.

I feel a bit out of my depth sharing this, but just wanted to step out and share anyway. Please pray if this is relevant and disregard if not.
God bless you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:12 am

flower lurds

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:31 am

lola21st wrote:I think my giving you the notebook and pen are symbolically tied to the advice I gave you earlier in the week. You're taking it and using it to address this 'mountain' that you're dealing with now...and it appears as a cliff because it's a precarious position that you're in right now but as you deal with it the school you should be at will appear (you'll have the answer that you seek). The gate represents something that's blocking you from getting the revelation right now, (e.g., worry?) but it's something that's easy to get past...not sure about the two men riding bikes on the road... flower

Also, the revelations you receive through this experience are ones that you'll be able to use for the rest of your life, they're life changing revelations so it's important that you have the notebook/pen to scribe them. flower

That morning when I woke up, I knew that it was about the advice you gave me (notebook and pen). I believe that you represent the HOLY SPIRIT, because purple means authority. Riding the bus means my spiritual journey, but it is a journey that others might obviously notice in me, because the bus is a public bus, this is why I didnt use my personal car. You are also right about the cliff that is indeed a precarious position, cliff is a challenging place to go through.

Like you said, I know that what is happening presently in my life, will mark a significant phase and revelation that I will be able to use fot the rest of my life, this is why you gave me a pen and notebook.

Thank you Lurdys for taking time to pray and listen to God about this. This is what a church must be, a true fellowship in the Spirit.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:32 am

dreamster wrote:lol! ohh a cameo apperance,,

rofl I agree with that... laugh

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:46 am

traveller wrote:Hi Owen,

This might seem bizarre but as I read your dream I suddenly remembered a snippet of a dream I had the night after I posted that prayer/prayed for you and your work situation. I did remember it that morning but I thought it was a bit odd.. sort of 'must have dreamed that because i'd been following your post'..and therefore didn't even write it down. Anyway, when I'm reading your dream post here I thought it might be related.
I actually dreamed of you and Lola21st and in my dream I knew both of your professions (sorry, can't remember exactly, but it wasn't your teacher job). Then Lola gave you something that you were both discussing. After that the thing she gave you changed into a magazine. It was about a story to do with (or in) the first thing and then I saw the story in the magazine. That's all I remember.

I feel a bit out of my depth sharing this, but just wanted to step out and share anyway. Please pray if this is relevant and disregard if not.
God bless you!

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

Hi traveller,

This is my first time to hear and witness two people dreaming about two the same persons with similar theme or message. GOD IS GREAT; AND GREALY TO BE PRAISED!!!!!

Exactly! basically it is about LOLA giving me something to help me. How I wish you could remember what kind of magazine and what was the story about.

Anyway, the imporatant thing is that, it is something symbolic and spiritual, and I believe that something which changed into a magazine represents a testimony that I will have to share to others in His time.

Thank you for posting this dream of yours Traveller, it is another confirmation that I am truly hearing from GOd.

GOB bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:49 am

dreamster wrote:flower lurds

Amen, Gen D soldier Daph\\'s Dreams Cheering clapping smiley dance you rock

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:41 am

as u wer,, so shall u always be,,, coma D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:55 pm

traveller wrote:Hi Owen,

God bless you!

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod
:coool:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:04 pm

This is my first time to hear and witness two people dreaming about two the same persons with similar theme or message. GOD IS GREAT; AND GREALY TO BE PRAISED!!!!!

I had this happen once before - my friend and I both dreamed the same night that we were taking my mother to Jamaica....the specific details were different but the bottom line message was the same....

I am constantly amazed at how God works.. praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:38 pm

:praiseg-d: :hallelujah: :glory:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Owen,

Yes, He Is!!!
He keeps surprising me with these things! OUr God is an Awesome God!! Glad it was confirmation for you. I didn't know what it meant at the time:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top