Tough Demons try to prevent service with Holy Spirit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tough Demons try to prevent service with Holy Spirit

Post by christi85 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:15 pm

my church is having a special service tonight as they were led by the Lord.

I had a dream that there was this woman there in red Lindsay Noriega (the name of a girl I went to HS with, but she was a sweetheart, dunno why she represented a demon -lol-) with this evil smirk on her face sitting toward the back of the church next to me.

I went down to the altar and told my pastor about this woman and we began commanding her out in Jesus name! I stood to his right with my hands stretched toward the lady she rose up and was floating as we commander her to leave in the name of Jesus. It was as though she was coming against an invisiable shield as we commanded her to leave. She was very tough. The battle was exhusting and the congregation was stunned. The lady turned into a floating vial of ink/oil that invituaaly fell to the floor. I threw a red towell over it and stomped it with my foot. We checked to make sure it was done. There was a small pile of dirt left and the Pastor checked ou the dirt and saw that the dirt had little clumps (like oil bound it together) and we were then satisfied that it was over. I told him to wash his hands after he touched it

Then the Pastor opened up the altar for baptism in the Holy Spirit. The altar became this pool of water, with white linen to be lowered with a person on it, then lifted back up. Over top the pool in the middle of the altar was a large white and gold tabernacle.

We began to pray. Then this couple of Men with sunglasses on (that appeared to be a homosexual couple) was disrupting the service (again had the feeling of demonic possession) and one of the men bit my hand.

The service ended well but it just appeared as though there was much opposition attempting to prevent it.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Demons try to prevent service with Holy Spirit

Post by christi85 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:25 am

So the middle part I think I kinda get. Noreiga is like blackness, or the darkness. Turning into ink is like letter of the law without the Spirit of Jesus in it. The red towel is the Blood of Jesus, the oil is the anointing of the Holy Spirit that breaks the yoke. The dirt is represents death of something I think, no longer containing an evil spirit.

a tabernacle being in the middle of the altar, a lady spoke a word and said... 'There's a David in the House says the Spirit of the Lord' I think this has something to do with that.

The rest of the dream I don't know about though. I have to pray about it some more.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Just thoughts...

I think the reason that the demon appeared as the woman that you used to know who was good is symbolic of deception (that's often how the enemy acts - deceiving, lying, misrepresenting, etc.). And I agree with you, I thought the red towel was the Blood of Jesus.

Overall, I think the dream is prophetic - it's warning you of upcoming opposition to your church's work and you may indeed engage is on the spot warfare during your services. It may come through someone in attendance at the church who disrupts the service or through someone who attends the church because they know they need deliverance and are seeking it....

The good thing is that the service ended well and this is the message of the dream, be prepared for the warfare but know that you'll be victorious! thumbs :praiseg-d:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:44 am

That makes so much sense Lola!! In real life the girl from my HS, I didn't know her well at all. All I remember is she was just super quiet, sweet, tiny. Not someone you would think, now there's a demon! -lol- great interpretation.

The previous Wednesday when I was at church, there was this woman who started giggling during the service (and it didn't sound natural it sounded totally contrived) even though I don't remember that what was said was even remotely funny... and she just kept laughing, laughing, laughing (the only person laughing BTW) it went on and on and was very distracting. I remember the thought momentarily crossing my mind that this woman might have been being used by the enemy to distract. Eventually someone said shhh... and she quieted down. I didn't think anything about it after that, but now that you mention that interpretation I wonder if my dream had anything to do with that seeing as how the woman in my dream had this sadistic smirk on her face.

Lola, you said "or someone who attends the church because they know they need deliverance and are seeking it" can you explain what that means? or I guess in other words what I am asking is, can a person who has not fully surrendered their life to Christ but goes to church effect the whole body? Like bring opposition to the people there and what the Lord wants to do through that church?

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Yes, that's definitely possible and several types of scenarios can occur. In the example, I gave I was referring to people who know that they are dealing with something in the spiritual realm and know they need deliverance and are seeking it or just know that they need to be in a church (depends on their own level of knowledge regarding spiritual warfare and demonic forces). When they attend church, the demons can't stand it and may manifest during the service. I know of a situation at my church (I wasn't present when it happened) where a woman went up during the altar call and as they were praying over her, the demons in her couldn't stand it and manifested. They ended up doing a deliverance on the spot.

Some people aren't aware that demonic forces are working through them, they may not even know that there is such a thing as a spiritual realm (both Christians and non-Christians alike) and some of them haven't fully surrendered their lives to Jesus - I've heard people involved in deliverance refer to them as 'sleepers' - they're not aware of the forces that are working through them.

But regardless, you can tell when it's occuring - from the disruptions to the service to outright divisiveness and conflict in meetings/activities/etc. The type of disruption will depend on the type of demon at work.

can a person who has not fully surrendered their life to Christ but goes to church effect the whole body? Like bring opposition to the people there and what the Lord wants to do through that church?

That is a potential outcome. But if you know someone who falls into that category in your church, don't chase them out the door! lol! I say this because anyone who is newly saved may not yet have fully surrendered" their life to Jesus - in fact, I know a lot of people saved for a long time who are still trying to live a fully surrendered life. The bottom line is that this is a potential anytime you have people in the church (unsaved, newly saved, saved but not fully surrendered, fully surrendered but under attack, etc.). This is why it's important to have a strong spiritual security team (intercessors) that keeps the church covered in prayer before, during, and after services so that souls can be saved, captives can be set free, and the body can be edified without any disruption. The enemy will always find ways to bring opposition to the church, and will work through people where He can, but we cannot be disuaded, we must stand in our authority and be strong in the Lord and the power of His might. soldier

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:08 am

scratching chin I kinda knew this was the case...

it would explain the tornado...

Here's another question. I don't have covering in my life I don't think. Other than between God and I. I go to church on a regular basis & tithe but I know it's not my church home, it's just temporary, the Lord has shown me where my church home is going to be and I've been to it a few times but have been stuck on assignment in the temporary place (however I think that's about to change). The Lord gave me Micah 4:12
"But they do not know
the thoughts of the LORD;
they do not understand his plan,
that he has gathered them like sheaves to the threshing floor"

in a dream a while back. What do you think the Lord meant by that? Do you think maybe He's saying that He has seen what the enemy has tried to do and He's got a plan they don't have any clue about to take them out for interfering with His plans?
In other words, do you think the Lord sends an army of angels on assignment to a particular area to compensate when He knows it's lacking the covering needed to accomplish His work in that area?

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top