Room with glass bottles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Room with glass bottles

Post by FlowerLady on Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:07 am

My dream: My sister took me to a house with an entrance to a separate room on one corner of the house. It was as if this room was a business run from home, and the content was for sale. Once we stepped into the room, my sister left me there and disappeared. I was alone in the room now; there was nobody else, not even the owner of the house/business. The room was brightly lit, with mirrors everywhere against the walls. In front of these mirrors, on all 4 sides of the room, there were transparant glass shelves containing the most beautiful, colourful bottles of perfume, all hand-made. The bottles had different shapes and sizes - each one unique, made from different colours of glass. Many of them were decorated with beads or with silver. Each bottle had a price tag diplayed on it. Some were very cheap - only R2. And even the most expensive ones only cost R200. I could pick and choose which bottles I wanted to buy. All the bottles were so beautiful! I had enough money to buy all the bottles in the entire room, if I wanted to. Or I could just choose whichever ones I wanted. Price was no factor! I was free to buy all, or only the ones that I liked most.

I woke up when my baby started to cry, and got up and took him with me in the bed. I couldn't sleep again and stayed awake for a long time, thinking about what this dream could mean. It was such a positive experience, and I can still remember every little detail - even now, 3 months later, as I'm writing it here. I am sure this is a message from God. Could you perhaps tell me what this dream means?

Thank you so much.

FlowerLady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Room with glass bottles

Post by andrea on Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:24 am

Hello Flowerlady

As I await to hear how I can assist towards an interpretation, I was wondering if you have been seeking God about a business endeavor for yourself or someone close to you?

I have no doubt that this dream is from God and the details you have given are truly very beautiful.

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:38 am

Flowerlady,

I believe this dream is about provision. Provision for lack of nothing. That you would be able to buy all you want with no thought to the price really. I think the Lord is blessing you. Purfume in the days of Jesus time were very expensive....so much so that it could cost a whole years wage to pay for them. I believe the Lord is giving you the desire of your heart.

I pray this is beneficial to you,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FlowerLady on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:01 pm

Connie and Andrea,

Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate it. Andrea, to answer your question: I own and run a small web development business from home. My sister (the one in my dream), also has a business, but it's dormant at the moment. It's a wholesale gift and decor business, and she used to import glass mosaic ware from China and cushions and soft furnishings from Dubai. At the time when I had the dream, she and her husband had plans to move to London to work there for 5 years, but they have since decided not to go any more. A week or two before my dream, she asked me whether I would be interested or knew someone who would be interested in buying her business. Of course I was interested, but I didn't have that kind of money (and still don't have).

In my own business, I also have a couple of projects going (apart from the websites that I develop for clients). Some of these projects are nearing completion, and are almost ready to be launched. There is one specific project that I feel has a lot of potential. I made a promise to God that I would give Him a certain percentage of the income of each sale from this project. I desperately want to get this project launched, but there are still a few hickups that need to be sorted out. I just need to make time to get to it!

I am under a lot of pressure, as I have been the breadwinner for most of my married life. My husband lost his job a year after we got married, and hasn't had a solid, stable income since. Last year when my baby was born, he spent the first thirteen days of his life in ICU. When I got out of hospital on day 5, I had to resume working immediately. I couldn't even give myself maternity leave! So, I'm exhausted, but have to keep going. I'm in a lot of debt, and the bank threatened me with legal action last week, if I didn't make a certain payment by Friday on our mortgage bond. But God is good - He provided enough just in time!

So, I'm not sure whether my dream relates to my sister's business, and whether I should buy it, or to my own business and personal finances, or both. At the moment, I just want to get rid of all my debt, and be able to support God's work through my business.

I didn't want to give so much background when I posted my dream, as I didn't want anyone to come to conclusions based on this info - but rather to offer an interpretation based only on the symbols in my dream. But I trust that God will tell me through you what He wants me to hear.

Thanks again for praying for me!

FlowerLady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:49 am

Father,

We come before you today to pray for our friend Flowerlady and we ask you Lord to give her wisdom concerning choices for buying a business. Father we also pray that you give her clarity in the full meaning of her dream that she may be in the will of the Father regarding these life choices. Father we thank you for your provision, for all provision comes from the Father. We thank you for your peace and guidance. Father, we give you all the glory and the praise,
in Jesus name Amen!

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:31 pm

Hi Flowerlady

Thanks for the info concerning your dream. I believe that Connie said it all when she wrote that God is assuring you of his provision and He said it very beautifully in the dream. Continue to draw on His Wisdom for every decision you make and because you are seeking to also be a blessing to the Kingdom of God thru your business, surely the Lord is pleased to show Himself faithful. God Bless you.

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top