A VOW OF ETERNITY & TONGUES

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A VOW OF ETERNITY & TONGUES

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:58 pm

According to the bible you are BOTH right.

Here is some scripture please read carefully:

Acts 2: 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.
5 Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven. 6 When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken. 7 Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans? 8 Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language? 9 Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,[b] 10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome 11 (both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!” 12 Amazed and perplexed, they asked one another, “What does this mean?”

13 Some, however, made fun of them and said, “They have had too much wine.”

I belive when we speak in tongues we can speak a heavenly language, but because of the verse above and what i have personally experienced, i believe that God will enable you to speak a world language and give you the understanding or interpretation as well.

Here is a verse supporting tongues as heavenly language:
1 Corinthians 13
1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:39 am

If you wish you can remove me from your site, I LOVE ALL, I even feel shame for killing a bug, because it truly is all HIS, who am i that i would destroy any of HIS WORK. Thank You for your KINDNESS. AMEN!

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:49 am

Hi James,

I believe and 100 percent sure that everybody here would love to read your post, your experience in the Lord Jesus, your dreams, your advice, your opinion, etc. I myself do love to share what Jesus had done and been doing in my life. This is why we join this forum.

As Bible believing Christians, we are always encouraged here to be wise in seeking the Truth, and for that reason we believe the authority of the written word of God which is the Bible. The Lord Jesus said in John 14:6

Jn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

It is very clear that the Lord Jesus HimselF is the truth, the way, and the life.

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Jn 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Jn 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Jn 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Jesus is also God, the Son of God. As written in the Bible, it is very important to know who He is what He said He is….

Jn 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am [he], ye shall die in your sins.

What He has done on the cross for us is the greatest knowledge, love story, and gift we can ever know and receive in this life time. I totally agree with you that we have to love LIFE and esteem it with utmost care and honor. And according to the Bible, this life is the LORD JESUS himself. He is the life of all His creation.

James, I would like to ask you some questions, because I would love to know what you think and believe in your heart. As a brother in the Lord Jesus, I will be glad to hear your testimonies, I love testimonies. Here it goes….

When did you receive the Lord Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior?

I believe that my Lord Jesus is also your Lord Jesus. So my next question is…. for you, who is Jesus? Do you also believe He is God according to the Bible?

For you, what is salvation?

James, your answers will make me very happy. Whatever your answers are, I don’t have the right to judge you. We have the freewill to choose what to believe. Basically, what I want is to share the Lord Jesus to you.

Thank you very much, brother, for your time in answering my question.

In Christ Jesus,

Owen

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:59 am

:bible: :loveit:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:41 am

Thank you, Owen. =)

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:39 am

yes CHRIST is my SAVIOR MY KING MY MASTER!
THE BIBLE IS NOTHING BUT TRUTH AND LOVE IN PURITY!
I recived HIM as a young child after 2 near death experinces,
before my 3rd near death experince or maybe it was death that's
when i was above my bed with someone next to me looking down on my body.
PHILIPPIANS 2:3-18,JOHN 5:19-47, Romans 6:1-11,MATTHEW 11:25-28
MARK 8:34-38
Judgement is for the FATHER and only for HIM!
GOD BLESS YOU OWEN, Thank you for LOVING!

AMEN!

Most people that study HIM spend their whole lives and only scratch the surface of
HIS GLORY!
Oh did i tell you about the day HE said to stop and give a hitchicker a ride i had to move my bibles out of the way he sat down and said your the third man of GOD
that has given me a ride today. we had quite a talk about the FATHER seems he had
quite a story to share about HIM aswell spent 4 hours with him discussing HIM.

Last edited by James Gerald on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:37 pm

James Gerald wrote:yes CHRIST is my SAVIOR MY KING MY MASTER!
THE BIBLE IS NOTHING BUT TRUTH AND LOVE IN PURITY!
I recived HIM as a young child after 2 near death experinces,
before my 3rd near death experince or maybe it was death that's
when i was above my bed with someone next to me looking down on my body.
PHILIPPIANS 2:3-18,JOHN 5:19-47, Romans 6:1-11,MATTHEW 11:25-28
MARK 8:34-38
GOD BLESS YOU OWEN, Thank you for LOVING!

AMEN!

Most people that study HIM spend their whole lives and only scratch the surface of
HIS GLORY!
Oh did i tell you about the day HE said to stop and give a hitchicker a ride i had to move my bibles out of the way he sat down and said your the third man of GOD
that has given me a ride today. we had quite a talk about the FATHER seems he had
quite a story to share about HIM aswell spent 4 hours with him discussing HIM.

PRAISE GOD!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Hi James,

Now, I am really curious about your beliefs, about what is and who is Jesus to you.

All of my questions are centered to the Lord Jesus. When you say.....yes CHRIST is my SAVIOR MY KING MY MASTER! Are you referring to the Lord Jesus?

Because, James, I can make anyone my own Christ, Master, God, Father, Savior, King etc. but not the Lord Jesus.

What I mean is this.... I can choose anyone to be my own god or father or christ, even satan I can make him one, that is, if I want. I can even quote or memorize the Bible, even though Jesus is not my Lord.

This is why I ask you if Jesus is your Lord. Is Jesus your Lord? Can you truly say to yourself that Jesus is my Lord, Master, King, God, and Father? that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and after 3 days Jesus rose again?

As I have said, my question is not to judge you nor condemn you because we have freewill whom and what to believe.

I greatly appreciate your response. but I would love more to hear you talking about the LORD JESUS.

thumbs :hooray:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Yes Owen JESUS CHRIST IS MY SAVIOR HE IS MY LORD HE IS MY KING
i SERVE HIM AND ONLY HIM! i OBEY WHAT EVER HE WISHES FROM me HE CAN HAVE i SHALL NEVER DENIE HIM! i LOVE HIM PLEASE i LOVE HIM iLOVE HIM i DIE FOR HIM i HAVE NO ONE BUT HIM don't you understand what i have been saying i am HIS AND ONLY HIS YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA DO YOU! i WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HIM i OFFER MYSELF AS A SACRAFICE TO HIM AND FOR HIS GLORY i've been cursed, told i could carry that a little to far called unclean FOR HIM my own brotherinlaw said i can come over but i cant talk because all that comes out of me is PRAISE FOR HIM all i talk about is HIM he is all i have HE is all i LOVE!
i watch nothing but ministry sir 24\7 i have no other intrest but to LOVE HIM and GLORIFY HIM i have taken up my CROSS and i wont let HIM down. i'm sory Owen you made me cry HE catch my tears for me.
i LOVE YOU Owen please just let me LOVE you thank you.
may JESUS CHRITS MY LORD, SAVIOR, KING,GOD & MASTER BLESS YOU!

i'm proud that HE is letting me serve HIM. i have done all that HE asked ME to do.
FORGIVE, MY FATHER I HAD TO EXPLAIN TO Owen THE DEPTH OF MY COMMITMENT TO YOU he wanted a most defenant answer.
GOD BLESS YOU Owen
YES JESUS CHRIST WENT TO THE CROSS FOR MANKIND ALL THOSE HE LOVED AS THEY BEAT HIM TO A PULP JUST SHY OF DEATH SO THEY COULD SPIT ON HIM CURSE HIM LAUGH AT HIM AND TREAT HIM LIKE TRASH AND( i WISH THAT i COULD HAVE TAKEN HIS PLACE FOR HIM) TO CARRY OUR TRANSGREATIONS WE ARE ALL FILTHY RAGS BEFORE HIM JUST BECAUSE HE LOVES US YES Owen HE ROSE FROM THE PITS OF HELL IN THE RESURECTION SO THAT WE WOULD NOT HAVE TO GO THERE! (forgive my spelling my vision is messed up right now)

Last edited by James Gerald on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I was asked to remove a line)

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:09 pm

GOD BLESS YOU Owen i hope you LOVE HIM as i do because HE lOVED YOU FIRST AND WENT TO THE PITS OF HELL FOR YOU, AND ALL AND STILL LOOKED DOWN ON US WITH NOTHING BUT LOVE! i have such shame for my transgressions even though HE has forgiven.

you know what HE told me one day i was in bible study and HE told me to tell everyone (demise is so) they looked at me like i was a fool, understand what HE told me to say for him, because i didn't understand it.it just so happened that, that is what they were talking about!

Last edited by James Gerald on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:19 pm

The judgment belongs to the SON JESUS

Mt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

2Tim 4:1 I charge [thee] therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Most people that study HIM spend their whole lives and only scratch the surface of HIS GLORY!

To know the glory of God is to know His SON JESUS who is the image and manifestation of HIs love, righteousness, holiness, truth, grace, and glory.

Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:
Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased [the Father] that in him should all fulness dwell;
Col 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, [I say], whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven.

James, I quoted the Bible because everything you have shared about God, will always point to the LORD JESUS.

God the Father, made His SON JESUS, LORD of ALL.

JESUS, the name above every name. Phil. 2:9

JESUS, the only Messiah, Mediator and Christ, and no one else.1 Tim.2:5

JESUS, the Word of God and the true living God. John 1:1,2

JESUS. our righteousness, holiness, grace, and salvation.

JESUS, the only redemption and atonement of sin.Rom.3:21-25

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:23 pm

I LOVE YOU Owen!
I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU FOR YOUR FELLOWSHIP, MY FRIEND AND LENDING ME YOUR EAR!
REVELATION 22:7-21
i would have typed it for you but my vision is not so good right now.

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:40 pm

James,

I am very glad of your responses, sincerely glad for you.thumbs

Just a sort of brotherly adivice for you, we are always encouraged to back up our post with Biblical reference as much as possible, and to be careful to divide the line bewteen what is our opinion from what the Bible says. The point is to avoid confusion among members here. And another one is, to support our experiences with biblical truth, which will definitely lead us into all truth, and avoid deception.

I admire your love for the Lord Jesus, and still, it is also wisdom to stick on His word which is the Bible.

If you quote the Bible rightly, to justify your experience with Him, then, nobody can question and doubt what you say or post on the forum.

To conclude, the final authority about truth and God, is the written Word, the Bible.

Again, I am grateful for your responses. I hope you will always be blessed in this site.

Jesus loves you!

Owen

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:45 pm

James Gerald wrote:I LOVE YOU Owen!
I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU FOR YOUR FELLOWSHIP, MY FRIEND AND LENDING ME YOUR EAR!
REVELATION 22:7-21
i would have typed it for you but my vision is not so good right now.

Same with you, James, I love you in Christ Jesus!! That is definitely the reason why I ask you about the Lord Jesus.

In fact, I am happy you took time to post your responses!!!

I completely understand your posts, can read them well too. hee hee hee hee

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Praise God! LOL I love happy endings!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:16 pm

My journey has been long i'm shure you see my story that my FATHER has BLESSED me with for HIS GLORY i have so much more to tell for HIM
i can't say what i want to say, because only those HE says i can share with, not for public. i'm shamed because right now i don't have a donation for you forgive me.

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:29 pm

This is really not all about donations, brother. I'm glad you found us and I hope WE are a blessing to YOU!

I also throughly believe in not sharing things that the Lord has not given you permission to share.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:35 pm

i know thank you but still it hurts not to be able to give because i love to give i've never been in this position before, GOD BLESS!
Thank you for your kindness may HE BLESS EVERY BEAT OF YOUR HEART!

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:38 pm

:hooray: this is beautiful!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i would have wondered?

Post by James Gerald on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:32 am

I would have wondered to Owen & All i THANK MY FATHER,MY LORD
JESUS CHRIST, MY MASTER, MY KING, FOR BRINGING me NEW FRIENDS
INTO MY LIFE HE KNEW i NEEDED SOMEONE THANK YOU MY FATHER!

AMEN!

HE says to me is a man of GOD, truly a man of GOD, or is he a man of the world with a twist in his tongue! (HIS WORDS NOT MINE, HIS GLORY NOT MINE, ALL GLORY TO THE FATHER!)

HE kept directing me to MATTHEW 17:11-12
FOOD FOR THAUGHT ( MATTHEW 18) (1,3,7,8,9,10,12,16,19,20,22.24,26,27,28,30,33,35,37,50,100,119,144,777,888,1000)(ISAIAH 50-51) 3AM,3AM,3AM,3AM...........................................!
? What is a blog? explain please

Last edited by James Gerald on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:40 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Addition)

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:58 am

A blog is a like a journal or a daily diary where people publish and it is open to others to read.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:56 am

Thank You MIA

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down